View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Its only on here that you would get away with such a thread, because majority are lacking the basics. On another forum you'd get dispatched with minimum effort. You should look on the bright side though, ill take it easy. Ill admit i just skim read your thread and i believe i got the basics.

First is that the academy DO NOT teach forbidden technique's. Thats what kinjutsu is and that is what a kage bunshin is unless you want to challenge me.

Also production of bunshin is what is needed to graduate at the academy rock lee couldnt have used this technique since he has no talent so he mustve graduated by other means and the same was naruto who couldnt produce this technique, his problem was chakra control. However he used the kage bunshin which to iruka was enough to graduate him. What im saying is that there are other way to get graduate, though minato wouldnt have the problems that lee and naruto faced im confident he knows the bunshin no jutsu, however the kage bunshin im not too sure about

Second mistake you made was to confuse a bunshin no jutsu to a kage bunshin no jutsu. The two techniques are different. The bunshin no jutsu is what is taught at the academy at the DB states;

one Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, E-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, et al

Creating one's own after-image and confusing the enemy!!

A ninjutsu that creates an after-image of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively.

[picture of Sakura and two of her clones attacking Ino]
    ↑As Ino said, the "Clone Technique" is a ninjutsu that every ninja can use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◆Shinobi◆An elementary technique, even used as the Academy graduation exam

This technique, used in the graduation exam, is one of the ninjutsu Naruto is poor at. Because of it, he has failed the exam three times...

First Databook, page 220

A kage bunshin in the DB is;

Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
    Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary
    Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, et al

A ninjutsu that creates a true copy of something. What makes it different from the normal "Clone Technique"* is that it creates a clone with substance, making them able to perform physical attacks. It's a high grade ninjutsu, allowing the clone to various techniques of the user. It used to be Naruto's worst skill, but nowadays it's his favourite by far. The way he uses it is also extraordinarily clever.

That shadow
    It changes into yet another real body!!

[picture of Naruto attacking Zabuza from behind]
    [picture of Naruto attacking Neji from the ground]
    ←↑By using the clone to attract the enemy's attention, the real body can appear from an unexpected place and launch an attack! This is the clever way the "Shadow Clone Technique" can be used.

*Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu)
    First Databook, page 170

Or a link to narutopedia since that makes it easier to digest;
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

Third is that what ibusi said isnt statute. Hokage's do get the availability of scrolls to learn, however you have to remember that learning all those techniques in the scroll takes time. Something that hiruzen managed to do and that is why he got his nickname, not only god of shinobi but also the professor and was hyped to have known al the techniques in konoha. He was the longest reigning hokage therefore he has in him what it takes to learn all those techniques, but also the sarutobi clan are known to be quick learners. To put it simple, minato's time as hokage was most likely the shortest because the gap between when obito attacked the village and when he become hokage (shortly after the 3rd war) isnt that great. He no where near had the time hiruzen did to learn all those techniques in the scroll.

May i also that the scroll of the hokages is hashirama/tobirama's scroll and not hiruzens or minato's. The senju are hyped to be masters of all forms of ninja art, but also if you go back in manga chapters you'd see hashirama with several scrolls with him. Those are his scrolls that he left for the next generation of hokages. Ive read the whole thread and you must be trolling to think those scrolls are minato's. Hiruzen got the nickname professor for his vast knowledge in ninjutsu and he got this title during his prime. In his prime was when he was the sensei of the sannins and the sannins who were around12/13. Meaning if minato was born he was either an infant or wasnt even born at all. How the hell did he create those scrolls when he most likely wasnt even alive for hiruzen to learn the techniques in them and get the title professor. Its obvious its one of hashirama's scrolls;

Some people have no idea what mizuki was talking about when he said that "scroll was used to seal you". Mizuki asked naruto to steal the scroll of seals for him. The reason he believed that, its what was used to seal naruto (fox) is because its the scroll of seals, however he is wrong because that is hashirama's scroll, but also the shiki fuin ISNT in that scroll, but also how the hell does he know what seal was used to seal naruto to my knowledge the shiki fuin is a technique that only a handful of people know, to an extent that orochimaru a kinjutsu/fuinjutsu expert had no ideaw what the technique was but also was mizuki wasnt there during that night when minato used it. He just put 1 and 2 together and guessed that its one of these seals that was used to seal the fox because that is the scroll of seals, however he is wrong. Even this page should clarify it;

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Seals

Ite very possible that minato knew how to use the kage bunshin, however you havent done him justice at all. You'd probably want to dispute this however you shouldnt bother, i just came here to reply to my fans but also;
    • You got the two techniques mixed up
    • Ninja's can still graduate from the academy without needing to use the bunshin no jutsu
    • The scroll was hashirama's
    • The academy will not teach kinjutsu's which is what kage bunshin is

All youve said from start to finish is WRONG!!!. I hope you are still a fan of mine though?

Like a Blaze!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No. It's not stated or shown anywhere in the manga that Minato can use kage bunshin.
    And for someone who prefers brain over eyes, you seem to lack some critical thinking:
    The fact that bunshin is an exam for graduating from the Academy doesn't mean anything at all. Kage bunshin is a completely different technique, that's the first thing. The exam type might have changed one hundred times over, that's the second thing.

Every other person of whom we think they can use Kage Bunshin has either used it or was stated to be able to use it. Minato is not any of those cases.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He probably knew how, but it wouldn't suit his style or chakra levels.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is stupid, ppl are getting out of hand with the whole "If I don't see it then it must not exist" thing that is going on throughout the base. Minato was capable of it, but it doesn't suit his style as his chakra is better spent using s/t techs.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    this is stupid, ppl are getting out of hand with the whole "If I don't see it then it must not exist" thing that is going on throughout the base. Minato was capable of it, but it doesn't suit his style as his chakra is better spent using s/t techs.
    Because without these people (myself included) vs. threads would be swarmed with people saying the 3rd Raikage would just make 10 shadow clones that can't be touched because his armor is so tough. Regardless of the level of technique or ability, if a character doesn't show a technique, they can't be said to have it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Because without these people (myself included) vs. threads would be swarmed with people saying the 3rd Raikage would just make 10 shadow clones that can't be touched because his armor is so tough. Regardless of the level of technique or ability, if a character doesn't show a technique, they can't be said to have it.
    still, to assume a kage level ninja doesn't know shadow clone is stupid considering we've seen both his student and son use the tech, and honestly who gives a rats ass as to what some butt hurt fan says about a vs match, next thing we'll be seeing is Hashirama is unable to mold chakra threadz sprouting up everywhere.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wait what...? The stupidity of some people amaze me... F*ck it. Zabuza, Ibuki, Ebisu, Gaara, Orochimaru, Gai Sensei and Neji and all the Kage's can do shadow clones even Kushina could. Anyone who argues with me is a retard simply because those are all jounin level ninja or above hence they must be able to do Kage Bushin. (Sarcasm...) Seriously please show me where in the manga it's even stated that he can do the technique....

Last edited by Swizzik; 10-11-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

.... Tell me, why the hell not? Its even more ignorant if you can't make an inference without it being exactly refered from the manga.

Give me one good reason why he cant? snyone?

Last edited by Bright Shadow; 10-11-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kage bushin no jutsu is a jutsu that create a copy of the performers not images (bushin no jutsu is create an image only cannot attacks or phisically touch anaything) . it can attacks and react with things. its hards to know which are the true body even with sharingan...

i personally thinks that minato can performs kage bushin but not tajuuuu kage bushin no jutsu... but the amount of bushin is limited maybe 4.. becoz of the chakra level... he never seen using it becoz he didnt need it.. kage bushin usually use to be at many place in a time.. but minato has FTG so he seems doesnt need to use it... hehehe..

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao gai can perform kage bushin and use clone to perform the gates and gang bang opponents

Prove me wrong

oh i forgot you can't because he is a jounin and should know this technique.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

How sure hope not, we have enough Clone Spammers

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

Bravo

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess kakashi said in a episode that ...he and fourrth hokage hadn't so much chakra to perform rasen shuriken
    with a help of a kage bunshin like naruto. in other words he knew kage bunshin bud just didn't had enough chakra.
    (m not sure though..just a theory) ...

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow this stupid thread is still up?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes man its a funny question,how can a genuise not know how to kage bushine,and on top of that a kage. funny indeed. Yes 99% he can.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

God your all retarded.he dint use it,manga doesn't hint he can thereforehe can't.

its as dumb an argument as saying sakura can use them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets say itachi had a son. Would he be a master at shuriken jutsulike his dad? Its likely since immediate family tend to have very similar techs. If we inverse that, if his son naruto could do the kagebunshin, its quite likely minato could as well. This tech is not anywhere near as hard nor does it require even a fraction of the chakra needed to teleport a tbb/the kyuubi. So if minato could do that id say yes he can do this. Its not really such a big deal.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is an 80% probability he can, though it wouldnt be so beneficial for him. It would take 50% of his chakra, is not something to be betting upon, also, who needs clones when he can be everywhere at the same time?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Of course he can...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Of course he cant...
    You forgot the T

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1 idea
    2 support
    3 reasoning

plus 1 rep

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

Quote Originally Posted by uncle sam View Post
    God your all retarded.he dint use it,manga doesn't hint he can thereforehe can't.

its as dumb an argument as saying sakura can use them.
    Give me a reason why he cant!!! I'm not saying he can full blown spam them, but it's not even an element! Its a fair inference. He meets all requirements to use it.
    He has a good chakra flow.
    He knows how to form hand seals.
    He's smart as hell.

It would be pointless to show minato using SC's, because he does not need them. Common, use ur goddamn common sense would you?

lol, this thread just got me mad.

Head Of Equalist Amon De Equalist's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guyz what wrong?kage bushin just B rank and kakashi can use it perfectly,remember he uses it during the end of the fight between haku and zabuza,but why do you think he doesnt use it so much like naruto?it because he as lower chakra compered to naruto. .naruto as ten times the chakra of kakashi..same goes with minato cos naruto takes over from kushina,puting chakra aside naruto uses it cos it part of is fighting style,and also you dont need to make over 100 clone to make it kagebushin just more than two clone is kagebushin(itachi,sasuke,jeraiya,kakashi,the third,minato,orochimaru even tsunade,to them kagebushin is just a troublesome,boring technique that drain chakra and not part of their top ten fighting style but its narutos number1)so dont go saying others cant cos their is no frigging way it only naruto and konohamaru with the jutsu,probably more than 10 ninjas in konoha should be able to,they probably will never get to narutos level with kagebushin cos of chakra

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk i want to say yes because he was such a power shinobi and hes my favorite character so i would like to say he can do anything lol but the manga didnt say he could so im gonna have to say no

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»