View Poll Results: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! There are hints given

163 86.70%
  • No! I only believe in what I see

25 13.30%
Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Can Minato do Kage Bunshin? (must read)

The hokage has the right to view any scroll in the village including the forbidden scroll that Naruto stole which contained the multi-shadow clone jutsu. With that being said Minato had access to learn the technique it was up to him whether or not he needed it. During the Kakashi Gaiden He single handedly slaughtered 50 enemy ninja with FTG alone, My common sense tells me there wasn't a need for any clones during that altercation the FTG transports the user to any "Custom" marked location instantaneously. With a technique that powerful the multi-shadow clone jutsu looks like a joke. Quite frankly It makes me chuckle when Minato threads are made and members say oh my the Minato fanboys are stepping in or Minato is overpowered. and Im also going to chuckle when people flame this post and type oh this guy is a fanboy. No sir "this guy" actually uses whats called "common sense". I only post on unedcuated threads no matter the character in question. The hokage has access to the forbidden scrolls because he is the village guardian and therefore is allowed to use any jutsu necessary to protect the village, for example Reaper death seal. He simply never needed anything more than FTG to do so. In conclusion The person who flames my post should think before they type a response to what I've written. It would be wise to make sense before you look uneducated. Tbh I just couldnt resist responding to this thread I've not been posting much recently because lack of common sense threads only make my Stage 1 Cancer that much more unbearable.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    lmao gai can perform kage bushin and use clone to perform the gates and gang bang opponents

Prove me wrong

oh i forgot you can't because he is a jounin and should know this technique.
    This ^

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find your peace or become
    consumed by hate... Learned
    the hard way...

Quote Originally Posted by Minato is a thug View Post
    Idk i want to say yes because he was such a power shinobi and hes my favorite character so i would like to say he can do anything lol but the manga didnt say he could so im gonna have to say no
    So your not smart enough to make an infrence?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'd say minato can or i assume he can, like most have been saying you cant just take the fact that some doesn't use something they cant. that under plays alot of life lessons right there im pretty sure once or twice some people here have gotten in to a fight they knew they could win but didn't want to, and i think the same applies for minato the circumstances where never met for a real "need" for it. besides doesn't each clone made take up a huge amount of chakra so its kind of a double bladed sword. before anyone rages naruto got his large chakra reserve from his mother's bloodline and kurama not minato he is just an way above average ninja with probably above average chakra reserves and is very skillful in how much chakra he actually inputs.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Football is the greatest
    drama on Earth, I was born
    into it, others were adopted,
    but we are all connected. This
    is more than a game, THIS is
    Football"

Anyone can do the kage bunshin, very clear.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

ya he can

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789