Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Stud

Naruto > the 4th hokage

Naruto > the 4th hokage mid to low diff now who agrees :D

Last edited by itachifan7; 10-07-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto > the 4th hokage

this is obvious current naruto wins low diff

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

with kurama naruto would win. without, then that would be intense, ftg vs sm

Status
    Music Master

Naruto wins high dif.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu

Minato > BM Naruto low diff. How?

Minato does a TNJ and tells Naruto he believes in him.... then he catches him off guard with a rasengan to the chest.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

maybe i agree...maybe i dont....O_o

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    Minato > BM Naruto low diff. How?

Minato does a TNJ and tells Naruto he believes in him.... then he catches him off guard with a rasengan to the chest.
    looks like your post is messed up also naruto would own minato with ease

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto is strong but he still has a lot to learn before being in minatos level. Brute force won't beat minato.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by III HOKAGE III View Post
    Naruto is strong but he still has a lot to learn before being in minatos level. Brute force won't beat minato.
    ....:sy: Baka

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Minato owns Tobi in less than 2minutes. Naruto can't even hit Tobi without Kakashis help and they were four(Naruto, Kakashi, Gai and Bee). How can he touch Minato if he can't even touch Tobi? If he uses TBB, Minato can redirect it to him, so he will only kill himself. If he wants to speedblitz Minato, he risk to get marked by him and if he manages to do so, he is done for. So only chance is to use KM clones as feints and use this opportunity to catch Minato off-guard, but is it happening? Not sure. Minato can tag every place in the battlefield, so can teleport in an instant everywhere there are his markings. Naruto on the other side can fail to realise one of these markings, which could lead to his defeat. It's funny that some people think that Naruto will win easily. Naruto have to actually think about what he is doing, cuz if he does only one error, it could mean his death. That's why i think this fight could go either way. It depends on certain circumstances. Even the battlefield will be really important to determine the winner

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Minato owns Tobi in less than 2minutes. Naruto can't even hit Tobi without Kakashis help and they were four(Naruto, Kakashi, Gai and Bee). How can he touch Minato if he can't even touch Tobi? If he uses TBB, Minato can redirect it to him, so he will only kill himself. If he wants to speedblitz Minato, he risk to get marked by him and if he manages to do so, he is done for. So only chance is to use KM clones as feints and use this opportunity to catch Minato off-guard, but is it happening? Not sure. Minato can tag every place in the battlefield, so can teleport in an instant everywhere there are his markings. Naruto on the other side can fail to realise one of these markings, which could lead to his defeat. It's funny that some people think that Naruto will win easily. Naruto have to actually think about what he is doing, cuz if he does only one error, it could mean his death. That's why i think this fight could go either way. It depends on certain circumstances. Even the battlefield will be really important to determine the winner
    can minato go on ghost mode? if tobi was in a rush like he was with minato naruto would have smacked him also minato wouldnt have got pass those jinchurikies naruto>minato reaction time.

ftg is useless and tag what chakra naruto can shed this chakra anytime he wants he minato keeps running naruto will outlass him anyway or use sage mode frog song bm naruto > minato low diff

sage mode wins high diff i seen your post you think minato is the best character list of ninja that can own him with no diff

edo madara
    current obito
    hashirama
    nagato
    naruto

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Naruto crushes Minato mid dif.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Lmao I don't hate naruto but till he learns how to use genjutsu and seals he will never beat minato!

Status
    May 2012
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

naruto wins

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by III HOKAGE III View Post
    Lmao I don't hate naruto but till he learns how to use genjutsu and seals he will never beat minato!
    so those are needed to defeat someone with like minato no km naruto dodge A v2 like ftg did bm is quciker than km naruto rapes minato low diff we can go into all full debate also naruto chakra>>>>>>>>>>>>minatos he has better summoning rasengan and speed minato loses in everyway

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

1) Naruto+Kurama has 100,000 times more chakra
    2) Naruto has better defences
    3) Naruto has More powerful attacks
    4) Naruto wouldn't need to go Bijuu mode to defeat Minato.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    can minato go on ghost mode? if tobi was in a rush like he was with minato naruto would have smacked him also minato wouldnt have got pass those jinchurikies naruto>minato reaction time.
    Naruto wasn't even able to dodge Raikages punch until the last action, which means he can't really control it. There are sometimes like against Jinchurikis where he got his ass kicked multiple time. Tobi alone could have handle him easily if he wasn't saved by Kakashi or Gai. In all Minatos fights, he wasn't even touched once, neither by Raikage, neither by Tobi. Minatos reaction time is greater than Naruto. What Tobi uses is not ghost mode, but Kamui, and if he is able to teleport part of his bodies exactly when Naruto attack him, it means that he was able to notice where Naruto attacks and react to it. You replace Minato by Tobi, by the time Tobi react by using Kamui, Minato will be using FTG simple.
    ftg is useless and tag what chakra naruto can shed this chakra anytime he wants he minato keeps running naruto will outlass him anyway or use sage mode frog song bm naruto > minato low diff
    No matter how fast you are, you can't be faster than instant teleportation. Minato is faster than Naruto. FTG > Body flicker. Also, Naruto can't use Sage mode frog song. It's Pa and Ma who can use it, and both could summon them. I can also say that Minato summon Pa and Ma and Naruto gets killed by frog song

For the rest of your post, i don't see where it matters, so i'm not even gonna start discussing about it. You can believe what you want and you already know what i think about it, so it's nothing my concern

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    I was here.........

Eventually Naruto will be the strongest of all.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post

sage mode wins high diff i seen your post you think minato is the best character list of ninja that can own him with no diff

edo madara
    current obito
    hashirama
    nagato
    naruto
    Naruto>Nagato :sy:

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto wasn't even able to dodge Raikages punch until the last action, which means he can't really control it. There are sometimes like against Jinchurikis where he got his ass kicked multiple time. Tobi alone could have handle him easily if he wasn't saved by Kakashi or Gai. In all Minatos fights, he wasn't even touched once, neither by Raikage, neither by Tobi. Minatos reaction time is greater than Naruto. What Tobi uses is not ghost mode, but Kamui, and if he is able to teleport part of his bodies exactly when Naruto attack him, it means that he was able to notice where Naruto attacks and react to it. You replace Minato by Tobi, by the time Tobi react by using Kamui, Minato will be using FTG simple.
    No matter how fast you are, you can't be faster than instant teleportation. Minato is faster than Naruto. FTG > Body flicker. Also, Naruto can't use Sage mode frog song. It's Pa and Ma who can use it, and both could summon them. I can also say that Minato summon Pa and Ma and Naruto gets killed by frog song

For the rest of your post, i don't see where it matters, so i'm not even gonna start discussing about it. You can believe what you want and you already know what i think about it, so it's nothing my concern
    naruto isnt fighting in a battle of speed is he and you act like naruto no to attack him when he materialize also minato had nothing to kill naruto with minato cannot summong ma and pa lmfao you need sage mode if not jiraiya would not have waste all that time running around when he could just summon them and use frog song also

tobi didnt go head up with naruto on kurama back witch is to fast for him to see your vision always > your reactions minato gets rape inside in out do you want me to post a full fight with the intent to kill naruto rapes minato cannot even beat sm let alone bm

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

well children are suppose to surpass their parents

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Naruto>Nagato :sy:
    that is not my top 5 and yes nagato> naruto

because bm km rasengan tbb useless sm clones get shira tensei no need for him to absorb them when animals or asura can take care of them this is my top 5

edo madara
    obito/nagato
    nagato/obito
    naruto
    hashirama

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stud

Naruto=Nagato

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto better leave minato allow. Not only can minato dodge everything naruto can use he can also seal 9 tails chakra and stop narutos power. And minato made a blood pack.with the frogs same as.naruto so naruto won't be able to use them for sage mode. Can anyone explain how naruto wins?

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

This. + Minato is the one who did the Eight Trigrams Seal so he can undo it. [Remember he used Contrsct seal to take Kurama from Obito] Also

Minato Intelligence >> Naruto Intelligence
    Minato Reflexes >> Naruto Reflexes [Unless its SM]
    Minato Analytic skills >> Naruto Analytic Skills
    Minato Experience >> Naruto Experience
    Minato Rasengan >> Naruto Rasengan [unless SM or above]

And there's RDS which is the checkmate but the catch is Minato will die as well. From this we can say that Minato will at least take Naruto with him if not beating him

Naruto has more raw power + chakra + stamina but that's not gonna make him win against an opponent like Minato. Simply Put Minato happenes to be Naruto's WORST Match-up

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»