Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Does the Folder Ninja (60% Ninja ever ask themseleves) How the hell am I a jounin and

Nether-less why the hell am I fighting in this war. 10 things a folder Ninja would ask themselves

1. Who trained them 11 leaf ninja to be so powerful they skipped out on me (affirmative action lawsuit?)
    2. Our drinking water did not have the steroids the newer generation has they were as strong as us as kids.
    3. D@mn once the war started some of these strong people were killing us 100 at a time wtf.
    4. If this is a real war why do they not give this white naked man things shoes, a shirt, pants come on a least a weapon he runs naked into battle they do not care about us do they.
    5. If I kill one or more of these white humanoid creatures does it count as one kill or more? Aren't they the same person(medals?)
    6. Them young kids are our generals now and that one that got beat three times with the scar facture on his head where his daddy beat him is kage now. WTF is going on.
    7. Hold on the guy that got whooped and the racoon spirt tooken out of him is the main general. He never won before why is he general, hold on, wait, did i miss something. I did Anbu mission for 16 years mehhhh this sucks
    8.Where is star village, rain village, and mist wtf.
    9.Why are we going against Mandara we were taught to fear him what up with everyone wanting to fight him.
    10. Naruto says he got this. Why are we still fighting you can see we are dying to fast all we do is throw kunais and some do simple stuff even TinTin knew that wasn't working and she picked up a banana fan.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Re: Does the Folder Ninja (60% Ninja ever ask themseleves) How the hell am I a jounin

Fodder does not think, only get slaughtered.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Re: Does the Folder Ninja (60% Ninja ever ask themseleves) How the hell am I a jounin

Fodders dont question their position...their real ninja who would die for their village.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Thats how they role! So long as they stay off panel they have instant immortality, but once they step on panel that have a finite mortality of instantaneous O.o...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

"What us love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more" Fodderize people live for the sake of being extra. And by extra I mean meat shields. Some people even save a Naruto clone!?! Why? Cause they need a Naruto clone more then they do with other fodders. For me I don't think fodders exist mainly because anything is possible in Naruto.

As itachi said. Any jutsu is useless to his eyes. And it's true. Obito plus the rennigan he can copy almost every kind of ninjustu ever. With his Senju DNA almost he is a god. Along with Madara. Anything can happen.

Last edited by theRPGdude; 10-08-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    # Yolo #

I need my spare !

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Nice thread made me laugh ill rep you 4 this.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    This user has no status.

The konoha 10 are fodder too