View Poll Results: Kakashi or Sasuke

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi>Sasuke

    12 36.36%
  • Sasuke>Kakashi

    21 63.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Kakashi can spam Kamui and has better Stamina/Chakra reserves now.

    Kamui to the head of Sasuke and its all over.

    Sasuke does have Susanoo but that can be taken care of plus the arrows....and Kakashi is more efficient with Chidori/Raikiri

    Imo Kakashi>Sasuke still.

    Anything Sasuke throws at Kakashi gets warped.

    If you think otherwise please post a reason why and genjutsu doesnt apply as Sasuke's genjutsu doesnt compare to Itachi's
     
         
    Last edited by ntel; 10-08-2012 at 06:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laziness at its finest.
     



    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    I thought Sasuke had a greater chakra reserve :shrug: + we see kakashi getting easily exhausted after using his MS just once while many of the techniques Sasuke uses are MS based techniques and he uses them constantly (almost).

    But when it comes to fighting experience, then that is arguable.
     
         

  3. #3
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    ok, i REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Sasuke, BUT COME ON,...


    Sasuke has Arrows that, by Kakashi's own words, would kill him if he didn't use Kamui; he can't spam Kamui, ON THE OTHER HAND,... Sasuke CAN spam those arrows of his

    and LOL,...Kakashi having higher chakra reserves than Sasuke? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH; and his proficiency with Chidori is not that much of an advantage as Sasuke has MANY variants of this technique, on the other hand, Kakashi showed us onl like 1 or 2 variants
     
         

  4. #4
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    ok, i REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Sasuke, BUT COME ON,...


    Sasuke has Arrows that, by Kakashi's own words, would kill him if he didn't use Kamui; he can't spam Kamui, ON THE OTHER HAND,... Sasuke CAN spam those arrows of his

    and LOL,...Kakashi having higher chakra reserves than Sasuke? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH; and his proficiency with Chidori is not that much of an advantage as Sasuke has MANY variants of this technique, on the other hand, Kakashi showed us onl like 1 or 2 variants
     
         

  5. #5
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    6,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    well with the level sasuke is kakashi's got nothing on his and besides its always said that the student should or would surpass their masters
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    When DID i say Kakashi had better chakra reserves read what I said.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    ....I find it funny. NBers find Kamui spam a valid method against Tsunade but not against Sasuke
    BTW I hate the kamui spam argument with a passion.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    I thought Sasuke had a greater chakra reserve :shrug: + we see kakashi getting easily exhausted after using his MS just once while many of the techniques Sasuke uses are MS based techniques and he uses them constantly (almost).

    But when it comes to fighting experience, then that is arguable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    ok, i REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Sasuke, BUT COME ON,...


    Sasuke has Arrows that, by Kakashi's own words, would kill him if he didn't use Kamui; he can't spam Kamui, ON THE OTHER HAND,... Sasuke CAN spam those arrows of his

    and LOL,...Kakashi having higher chakra reserves than Sasuke? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH; and his proficiency with Chidori is not that much of an advantage as Sasuke has MANY variants of this technique, on the other hand, Kakashi showed us onl like 1 or 2 variants
    I'm with them
     
         

  9. #9
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    I agree. Sasuke is fodder anyway
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    the same could be said in sasuke`s favor.he could just spam instant amaterasu at kakashi over and over again,as well as susanoo arrows.i think kakashi`s chakra reserves would deplete much faster than sasuke`s by even defending himself with kamui
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    So how many times can Kakashi use Kamui?........Kakashi couldn't even beat a blind Sasuke that just fought Danzo and you want to tell me his stronger than EMS Sasuke.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I agree. Sasuke is fodder anyway
    First go look up the word fodder in the dictionary then maybe you won't look like a moron.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Seriously? This Sasuke hate and the downgrading is downright frustrating here. Kakashi is no where near Sasuke's level as far as Chakra reserves or usage of Sharingen goes. Firstly, he cannot utilize the full potential of Sharingen - probably a half-way broken harness - and it takes up a massive amount of his Chakra, while Sasuke on the other hand is a proficient user, has much more Stamina and can use Chidori more effectively as well not only because he is faster but has more Chakra reserves as well. Should I go on?

    Sasuke >> Kakashi without a shadow of a doubt.


    First go look up the word fodder in the dictionary then maybe you won't look like a moron.
    You should check out his other threads. This was a milder comment.
     
         

  14. #14
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    First go look up the word fodder in the dictionary then maybe you won't look like a moron.
    Sasuke was only killing fodder ninjas, so how can't he be fodder? :shrug:
    Kakashi is greatly smarter than him. Intelligence > Power
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Sasuke was only killing fodder ninjas, so how can't he be fodder? :shrug:
    Kakashi is greatly smarter than him. Intelligence > Power
    So then it's Kakashi>BM Naruto or Itachi>BM Naruto? since it's you said intelligence>power........Kakashi maybe smarter but Sasuke's intelligence is not to be underestimate and please tell how many strong ninjas has Kakashi fought? because if you remember Kakashi was shocked to hear Sasuke defeated Danzo so that means Kakashi himself knew he could beat Danzo.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 11:43 AM.

  16. #16
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Sasuke was an academy topper, Kakashi himself said many times that he is an Uchiha genius. Troll harder @Bogard.
     
         

  17. #17
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So then it's Kakashi>BM Naruto or Itachi>BM Naruto? since it's you said intelligence>power........Kakashi maybe smarter but Sasuke's intelligence is not to be underestimate and please tell how many strong ninjas has Kakashi fought? because if you remember Kakashi was shocked to hear Sasuke defeated Danzo so that means Kakashi himself knew he could beat Danzo.
    He was shock to hear that Danzo is dead, and i don't see what is strange about it. If you hear tomorrow that the leader of your village is dead, won't you be shocked? If you're not showcked then there is something wrong about you. So i don't see where it shows a comparison in power between Kakashi and Danzo. In the contrary, kakashi was sure to kill Sasuke after he heard that
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    He was shock to hear that Danzo is dead, and i don't see what is strange about it. If you hear tomorrow that the leader of your village is dead, won't you be shocked? If you're not showcked then there is something wrong about you. So i don't see where it shows a comparison in power between Kakashi and Danzo. In the contrary, kakashi was sure to kill Sasuke after he heard that
    Why do you forgot the question i asked you? it's funny you skipped the part here i said Kakashi>BM Naruto or Itachi>BM since you said intelligence>Power.
     
         

  19. #19
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Why do you forgot the question i asked you? it's funny you skipped the part here i said Kakashi>BM Naruto or Itachi>BM since you said intelligence>Power.
    Naruto is not Sasuke so i don't see why you talk about him here. Sasuke is not even close from his level
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Naruto is not Sasuke so i don't see why you talk about him here. Sasuke is not even close from his level
    So, who was talking about power here? you simply change topics because you can't answer the question you have been asked......it's better to backup what you say before you say it.
     
         

  21. #21
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So, who was talking about power here? you simply change topics because you can't answer the question you have been asked......it's better to backup what you say before you say it.
    Shikamaru has beaten Hidan, right? Is Shikamaru on Hidans level? No. He won because of his intelligence
     
         

  22. #22
    Member hatakii kakashii's Avatar
    Status
    hatakii kakashii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    kakashi > sasuke because kamui is hax
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Shikamaru has beaten Hidan, right? Is Shikamaru on Hidans level? No. He won because of his intelligence
    , so why can't Kakashi beat Naruto since Naruto's intelligence is lower than that of Sasuke's? and please try to answer the question this time.
     
         

  24. #24
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    , so why can't Kakashi beat Naruto since Naruto's intelligence is lower than that of Sasuke's? and please try to answer the question this time.
    , simply because Naruto is by a huge gap much more powerful than Kakashi, which is not the case for Sasuke. So in Narutos case, intelligence won't help since Kakashi would be overwhelmed by Narutos power. Not saying Kakashi has no chance, but Naruto is more likely to overpower him and win, something Sasuke can't since eventhough Sasuke has more power than Kakashi, the gap is not huge at all, so someone like Kakashi has time to outsmart Sasuke during the fight and win
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , simply because Naruto is by a huge gap much more powerful than Kakashi, which is not the case for Sasuke. So in Narutos case, intelligence won't help since Kakashi would be overwhelmed by Narutos power. Not saying Kakashi has no chance, but Naruto is more likely to overpower him and win, something Sasuke can't since eventhough Sasuke has more power than Kakashi, the gap is not huge at all, so someone like Kakashi has time to outsmart Sasuke during the fight and win
    So how can you tell if Sasuke has gotten new abilities? the problem with this base is people judge other character's powers before they see them.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •