21 63.64%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^

Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So how can you tell if Sasuke has gotten new abilities? the problem with this base is people judge other character's powers before they see them.
    So if we have not seen them, how can we judge Sasukes power in versus threads? So we must just imagine how powerful someone is? No, we judge the performance, what we've seen him capable to do, and i agree with that

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW

if kakshi catches sasuke in kamui it's over for sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    So if we have not seen them, how can we judge Sasukes power in versus threads? So we must just imagine how powerful someone is? No, we judge the performance, what we've seen him capable to do, and i agree with that
    Yet MS Sasuke is superior to Kakashi.....Kakashi couldn't even beat blinded Sasuke who just fought Danzo.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet MS Sasuke is superior to Kakashi.....Kakashi couldn't even beat blinded Sasuke who just fought Danzo.
    Actually you forget to mention that Sasuke was bloodlusted, when Kakashi only wanted to make him back to reason, so no intent to kill, but he still failed. Anyway, this moment showed again the gap in their intelligence. Obito even told him not to overuse his eyes, but because he is stupid, he wanted to show his new powers to Kakashi. At the end, Sasuke ended blind when Kakashi was perfectly fine. An error Kakashi would have never done

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually you forget to mention that Sasuke was bloodlusted, when Kakashi only wanted to make him back to reason, so no intent to kill, but he still failed. Anyway, this moment showed again the gap in their intelligence. Obito even told him not to overuse his eyes, but because he is stupid, he wanted to show his new powers to Kakashi. At the end, Sasuke ended blind when Kakashi was perfectly fine. An error Kakashi would have never done
    Sasuke didn't care to show his power to Kakashi but to show the different between a fact Uchiha and a real Uchiha. Sasuke over used his MS abilities because he can....Kakashi can't over use it because he simply can't it isn't because he doesn't want to and another thing Sasuke over used it to test the limit of the MS and he had a second plan and that was to take Itachi's eyes after he go blind which Kakashi didn't have that plan.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke didn't care to show his power to Kakashi but to show the different between a fact Uchiha and a real Uchiha. Sasuke over used his MS abilities because he can....Kakashi can't over use it because he simply can't it isn't because he doesn't want to and another thing Sasuke over used it to test the limit of the MS and he had a second plan and that was to take Itachi's eyes after he go blind which Kakashi didn't have that plan.
    I don't see where it's intelligent to overuse MS just to look at the limit of his MS during a fight. In a long run, he could have been killed by Kakashi just because of that, and it is what was going to happen if Obito didn't intervened to save his ass. He simply didn't think about that, and it's why i say that he was stupid at that moment

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see where it's intelligent to overuse MS just to look at the limit of his MS during a fight. In a long run, he could have been killed by Kakashi just because of that
    Kill Sasuke?....Kakashi couldn't even save Sakura from Sasuke when he used Kamui if he were to use a second Kamui he would have died as proofing in the Pain arc.

And a blind Sasuke was able to keep up with Kakashi in Taijutsu........Kakashi has no chance against Sasuke now.

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Kill Sasuke?....Kakashi couldn't even save Sakura from Sasuke when he used Kamui if he were to use a second Kamui he would have died as proofing in the Pain arc.

Actually Sasuke looked more tired than Kakashi after his Susanoos attack. He even had difficulties to breath:

And look a blind Sasuke was able to keep up with Kakashi in Taijutsu........Kakashi has no chance against Sasuke now.
    Was it me, or i have seen a Kakashi with just one eye open kicking Sasukes(with both his eyes open) ass in taijutsu?

Kakashi with just one eye easily defeated Sasuke in taijutsu. It shows in the contrary the gap between them in that category

Or what are you talking about? :shrug:

Last edited by T Bogard; 10-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually Sasuke looked more tired than Kakashi after his Susanoos attack. He even had difficulties to breath:

Was it me, or i have seen a Kakashi with just one eye open kicking Sasukes(with both his eyes open) ass in taijutsu?

Kakashi with just one eye easily defeated Sasuke in taijutsu. It shows in the contrary the gap between them in that category

Or what are you talking about? :shrug:
    , that doesn't look a defeat to me and Sasuke was bleeding from his eyes and yet he blocked Kakashi kick and another thing Kakashi caught Sasuke off guard and he still wasn't able to kick Sasuke hard enough.

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

, if Kakashi kicked him why was Sasuke still standing? and another thing Kakashi caught Sasuke off guard and he still wasn't able to kick Sasuke hard enough.
    He only stopped Sasukes Chidori. He didn't attacked him. Sasuke is the one who begins to attack, but when he attacks, he fails, when Kakashi avoid and strike and all that with only one eye to see what is happening. That shows, they are not even close in taijutsu

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He only stopped Sasukes Chidori. He didn't attacked him. Sasuke is the one who begins to attack, but when he attacks, he fails, when Kakashi avoid and strike and all that with only one eye to see what is happening. That shows, they are not even close in taijutsu
    Let me see, so you think Kakashi and Sasuke aren't in the same level in Taijutsu just by judge from that fight?........you really lack the ability to judge things seeing as how that Sasuke who fought Kakashi just fought the five Kages and then Danzo.

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me see you think Kakashyi and Sasuke aren't in the same level in Taijutsu just by judge from that fight?........you really lack the ability to judge things seeing as how that Sasuke who fought Kakashi just fought the five Kages and then Danzo.
    The fight you mention has nothing to do with a taijutsu skills especially when we know that he passed majority of time hiding inside his Susanoo like a coward, got chakra reserves from all the Kages thanks to Zetsu, and got healed by Karin in more than one occasion. In terms of taijutsu skill, this scene clearly showed that Kakashi is stronger than him, and it's even supported by Kishimoto in his databook. That's why Kakashi has a whole point more than Sasuke in this category

Anyway i'm done with this thread. I already said what i wanted to say. Kakashi wins

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fight you mention has nothing to do with a taijutsu skills especially when we know that he passed majority of time hiding inside his Susanoo like a coward, got chakra reserves from all the Kages thanks to Zetsu, and got healed by Karin in more than one occasion. In terms of taijutsu skill, this scene clearly showed that Kakashi is stronger than him, and it's even supported by Kishimoto in his databook. That's why Kakashi has a whole point more than Sasuke in this category

Anyway i'm done with this thread. I already said what i wanted to say. Kakashi wins
    That's your opinion man so it really doesn't matter to me and Sasuke beats Kakashi.....peace out.

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...huh? Kakashi dodged Sasukes kick, Sasuke blocked Kakashis kick, thats all. I dont see how it shows anything.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

m maybe, but i guess we will have to wait and see sasuke go all out with his EMS ....

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

bogard = retard

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So how many times can Kakashi use Kamui?........Kakashi couldn't even beat a blind Sasuke that just fought Danzo and you want to tell me his stronger than EMS Sasuke.
    Kakashi would have easily finished off blind Sasuke. Raikirir>Chidori

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BossMitch View Post
    Kakashi would have easily finished off blind Sasuke. Raikirir>Chidori
    , Kakashi got raped by a blind Sasuke's Susanoo arrow......Kirin>Raikirir.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Current Kakashi shits on Sasuke

HE even has enough Kamui feats to beat Itachi :scorps:

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Current Kakashi shits on Sasuke

HE even has enough Kamui feats to beat Itachi :scorps:
    Moron

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Moron
    ***** Please.

Kakashi was about to SOLO Gedo Mazo at one point and 5 Tailed Beasts with TBBS at one point.

Kakashi about to SOLO Gedo Mazo :

Kakashi about to SOLO 5 Tailed Beasts with TBBS :

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

***** Please.

Kakashi was about to SOLO Gedo Mazo at one point and 5 Tailed Beasts with TBBS at one point.

Kakashi about to SOLO Gedo Mazo :

Kakashi about to SOLO 5 Tailed Beasts with TBBS :

Oh, really?

***** please, Sasuke created a Lighting Jutsu that Kakashi can't never hope to create.......has any of Kakashi's jutsus blow up a mountain?

Example, Kakashi got raped by Itachi's Tsukuyomi while Sasuke broke throw it.

And wasn't that Gedo Mazo the same one Obito was protecting from Naruto's Rasengan? i said Rasengan...hahaha

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay healthy,eat fruit!

Kakashi win low dificulty.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    1. sasuke charka resevers> kakashi

2. sasuke raikari abilites> kakashi

3. kakashi cant warp more than 5 times max.

sasuke> kakashi low diff
    On the contrary Sasuke does not know how to use raikiri but I agree that Sasuke would smack Kakashi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    ....I find it funny. NBers find Kamui spam a valid method against Tsunade but not against Sasuke
    BTW I hate the kamui spam argument with a passion.
    Actually did you not read this thread? People think it is valid method against Sasuke too. In any case, even if Kakashi could kamui Sasuke, Kishi has made it clear that Sasuke is now on a whole other level compared to Kakashi so saying he can beat him at this point is downright foolish. People use kamui against Tsunade because both ninjas are on the same level so it is al-right to make a case against her even if the jutsu in question is a cheap one shotter. Still Sasuke possesses more one shot killing jutsus than Kakashi so their kamui point is moot. Also Kakashi has his chances against Tsunade even without the use of kamui, can't say the same with Sasuke.
    ***** Please.

Did you not read the manga scan where Kakashi said that he had to gather enough chakra in order to use kamui on such a level? Sasuke won't give Kakashi the time in a 1 VS 1 to even use kamui offensively. He will be stuck fighting defensively warping susanoo arrows until Kakashi can't do it any longer.

People on NB are brain dead if they think Kakashi stands a chance against Sasuke. The author has made it quite clear that Sasuke is on a whole other level compared to him. Kakashi would have been killed by a Sasuke who was low on chakra, near death and blind if Naruto had not saved Kakashi at the last minute. In other words, if Kakashi does not get any help and Sasuke is fresh and has his full eye sight, he'd destroy Kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Using his own blood-line ability makes Sasuke a coward, but over-using a borrowed eye and copying 1000 jutsus screams potential and intelligence. You are just a petty troll. Nothing you have said proves anything. Kakashi couldn't even beat a blinded Sasuke, who is less than half is age, was tired from his fight with Raikage, Danzo and was nearly blind? He couldn't even land a single kick to knock Sasuke off his feet, his only kick got blocked effortlessly by a near blind kid. Wow...just wow. The level of your trolling is astounding.