View Poll Results: Kakashi or Sasuke

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi>Sasuke

    12 36.36%
  • Sasuke>Kakashi

    21 63.64%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1. #21
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So, who was talking about power here? you simply change topics because you can't answer the question you have been asked......it's better to backup what you say before you say it.
    Shikamaru has beaten Hidan, right? Is Shikamaru on Hidans level? No. He won because of his intelligence
     
         

  2. #22
    Member hatakii kakashii's Avatar
    Status
    hatakii kakashii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    842
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    kakashi > sasuke because kamui is hax
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Shikamaru has beaten Hidan, right? Is Shikamaru on Hidans level? No. He won because of his intelligence
    , so why can't Kakashi beat Naruto since Naruto's intelligence is lower than that of Sasuke's? and please try to answer the question this time.
     
         

  4. #24
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    , so why can't Kakashi beat Naruto since Naruto's intelligence is lower than that of Sasuke's? and please try to answer the question this time.
    , simply because Naruto is by a huge gap much more powerful than Kakashi, which is not the case for Sasuke. So in Narutos case, intelligence won't help since Kakashi would be overwhelmed by Narutos power. Not saying Kakashi has no chance, but Naruto is more likely to overpower him and win, something Sasuke can't since eventhough Sasuke has more power than Kakashi, the gap is not huge at all, so someone like Kakashi has time to outsmart Sasuke during the fight and win
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    , simply because Naruto is by a huge gap much more powerful than Kakashi, which is not the case for Sasuke. So in Narutos case, intelligence won't help since Kakashi would be overwhelmed by Narutos power. Not saying Kakashi has no chance, but Naruto is more likely to overpower him and win, something Sasuke can't since eventhough Sasuke has more power than Kakashi, the gap is not huge at all, so someone like Kakashi has time to outsmart Sasuke during the fight and win
    So how can you tell if Sasuke has gotten new abilities? the problem with this base is people judge other character's powers before they see them.
     
         

  6. #26
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So how can you tell if Sasuke has gotten new abilities? the problem with this base is people judge other character's powers before they see them.
    So if we have not seen them, how can we judge Sasukes power in versus threads? So we must just imagine how powerful someone is? No, we judge the performance, what we've seen him capable to do, and i agree with that
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    if kakshi catches sasuke in kamui it's over for sasuke.
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    So if we have not seen them, how can we judge Sasukes power in versus threads? So we must just imagine how powerful someone is? No, we judge the performance, what we've seen him capable to do, and i agree with that
    Yet MS Sasuke is superior to Kakashi.....Kakashi couldn't even beat blinded Sasuke who just fought Danzo.
     
         

  9. #29
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Yet MS Sasuke is superior to Kakashi.....Kakashi couldn't even beat blinded Sasuke who just fought Danzo.
    Actually you forget to mention that Sasuke was bloodlusted, when Kakashi only wanted to make him back to reason, so no intent to kill, but he still failed. Anyway, this moment showed again the gap in their intelligence. Obito even told him not to overuse his eyes, but because he is stupid, he wanted to show his new powers to Kakashi. At the end, Sasuke ended blind when Kakashi was perfectly fine. An error Kakashi would have never done
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Actually you forget to mention that Sasuke was bloodlusted, when Kakashi only wanted to make him back to reason, so no intent to kill, but he still failed. Anyway, this moment showed again the gap in their intelligence. Obito even told him not to overuse his eyes, but because he is stupid, he wanted to show his new powers to Kakashi. At the end, Sasuke ended blind when Kakashi was perfectly fine. An error Kakashi would have never done
    Sasuke didn't care to show his power to Kakashi but to show the different between a fact Uchiha and a real Uchiha. Sasuke over used his MS abilities because he can....Kakashi can't over use it because he simply can't it isn't because he doesn't want to and another thing Sasuke over used it to test the limit of the MS and he had a second plan and that was to take Itachi's eyes after he go blind which Kakashi didn't have that plan.
     
         

  11. #31
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Sasuke didn't care to show his power to Kakashi but to show the different between a fact Uchiha and a real Uchiha. Sasuke over used his MS abilities because he can....Kakashi can't over use it because he simply can't it isn't because he doesn't want to and another thing Sasuke over used it to test the limit of the MS and he had a second plan and that was to take Itachi's eyes after he go blind which Kakashi didn't have that plan.
    I don't see where it's intelligent to overuse MS just to look at the limit of his MS during a fight. In a long run, he could have been killed by Kakashi just because of that, and it is what was going to happen if Obito didn't intervened to save his ass. He simply didn't think about that, and it's why i say that he was stupid at that moment
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I don't see where it's intelligent to overuse MS just to look at the limit of his MS during a fight. In a long run, he could have been killed by Kakashi just because of that
    Kill Sasuke?....Kakashi couldn't even save Sakura from Sasuke when he used Kamui if he were to use a second Kamui he would have died as proofing in the Pain arc.



    And a blind Sasuke was able to keep up with Kakashi in Taijutsu........Kakashi has no chance against Sasuke now.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 01:56 PM.

  13. #33
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Kill Sasuke?....Kakashi couldn't even save Sakura from Sasuke when he used Kamui if he were to use a second Kamui he would have died as proofing in the Pain arc.

    Actually Sasuke looked more tired than Kakashi after his Susanoos attack. He even had difficulties to breath:

    And look a blind Sasuke was able to keep up with Kakashi in Taijutsu........Kakashi has no chance against Sasuke now.
    Was it me, or i have seen a Kakashi with just one eye open kicking Sasukes(with both his eyes open) ass in taijutsu?

    Kakashi with just one eye easily defeated Sasuke in taijutsu. It shows in the contrary the gap between them in that category

    Or what are you talking about? :shrug:
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 10-08-2012 at 02:08 PM.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Actually Sasuke looked more tired than Kakashi after his Susanoos attack. He even had difficulties to breath:

    Was it me, or i have seen a Kakashi with just one eye open kicking Sasukes(with both his eyes open) ass in taijutsu?

    Kakashi with just one eye easily defeated Sasuke in taijutsu. It shows in the contrary the gap between them in that category

    Or what are you talking about? :shrug:
    , that doesn't look a defeat to me and Sasuke was bleeding from his eyes and yet he blocked Kakashi kick and another thing Kakashi caught Sasuke off guard and he still wasn't able to kick Sasuke hard enough.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 02:15 PM.

  15. #35
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    , if Kakashi kicked him why was Sasuke still standing? and another thing Kakashi caught Sasuke off guard and he still wasn't able to kick Sasuke hard enough.
    He only stopped Sasukes Chidori. He didn't attacked him. Sasuke is the one who begins to attack, but when he attacks, he fails, when Kakashi avoid and strike and all that with only one eye to see what is happening. That shows, they are not even close in taijutsu
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    He only stopped Sasukes Chidori. He didn't attacked him. Sasuke is the one who begins to attack, but when he attacks, he fails, when Kakashi avoid and strike and all that with only one eye to see what is happening. That shows, they are not even close in taijutsu
    Let me see, so you think Kakashi and Sasuke aren't in the same level in Taijutsu just by judge from that fight?........you really lack the ability to judge things seeing as how that Sasuke who fought Kakashi just fought the five Kages and then Danzo.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 02:30 PM.

  17. #37
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,400
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Let me see you think Kakashyi and Sasuke aren't in the same level in Taijutsu just by judge from that fight?........you really lack the ability to judge things seeing as how that Sasuke who fought Kakashi just fought the five Kages and then Danzo.
    The fight you mention has nothing to do with a taijutsu skills especially when we know that he passed majority of time hiding inside his Susanoo like a coward, got chakra reserves from all the Kages thanks to Zetsu, and got healed by Karin in more than one occasion. In terms of taijutsu skill, this scene clearly showed that Kakashi is stronger than him, and it's even supported by Kishimoto in his databook. That's why Kakashi has a whole point more than Sasuke in this category

    Anyway i'm done with this thread. I already said what i wanted to say. Kakashi wins
     
         

  18. #38
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    The fight you mention has nothing to do with a taijutsu skills especially when we know that he passed majority of time hiding inside his Susanoo like a coward, got chakra reserves from all the Kages thanks to Zetsu, and got healed by Karin in more than one occasion. In terms of taijutsu skill, this scene clearly showed that Kakashi is stronger than him, and it's even supported by Kishimoto in his databook. That's why Kakashi has a whole point more than Sasuke in this category

    Anyway i'm done with this thread. I already said what i wanted to say. Kakashi wins
    That's your opinion man so it really doesn't matter to me and Sasuke beats Kakashi.....peace out.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    He only stopped Sasukes Chidori. He didn't attacked him. Sasuke is the one who begins to attack, but when he attacks, he fails, when Kakashi avoid and strike and all that with only one eye to see what is happening. That shows, they are not even close in taijutsu
    ...huh? Kakashi dodged Sasukes kick, Sasuke blocked Kakashis kick, thats all. I dont see how it shows anything.
     
         

  20. #40
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Kakashi>Sasuke .

    m maybe, but i guess we will have to wait and see sasuke go all out with his EMS ....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •