Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    restrictions: none
    knowledge: none
    this is third pre-scar
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Third Raikage goes down hard
    The Third's Hell stabs are slow attacks.
    Black lightning can be countered by Darui and Kakazu. Darui will recognize the tatoo on the Third's arm which is for black lightning release.
    Just because he won't be penetrated it doesn't mean he's immune to electrical attacks.
    With the combination of Kakuzu and Darui they can drown him.
    Tsunade will be the medic first.
    But if all else fails and Gai is not capable of punching through with Hirudora, Tsunade will probably try. It's debatable whether or not she can kill him... but it will def send him flying. If he counters she will use Byakugo and figure out that he's stronger and as she's been known to use pressure points its not a leap to say that her next strategy would be forcing him to hit himself.
     
         

  3. #3
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Nothing Team 2 has harms Third Raikage.
    Since there is no knowledge, no one knows that the only way to kill him is to use his technique on him.Also its a pre scar third so no genius figures anything out.
    So it is a Third win, low-mid diff.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    Nothing Team 2 has harms Third Raikage.
    Since there is no knowledge, no one knows that the only way to kill him is to use his technique on him.Also its a pre scar third so no genius figures anything out.
    So it is a Third win, low-mid diff.
    Your making a lot of assumptions there.
    Your assuming that he is shock proof.
    Your assuming they are incapable of guaging his durability
    Your assuming Tsunade, the woman who broke through Susanoo, is incapable of damaging him.
    Your assuming that if Tsunade is incapable of killing him with her brute force, that he is capable of killing himself.
    Your assuming he cannot be burned.
    Your assuming he cannot be drowned
    There is no basis for these assumptions.
     
         

  5. #5
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Time to rip you apart:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Your making a lot of assumptions there.
    Your assuming that he is shock proof.
    A Raiton armor makes him shock proof. Problem? Proof would be when Sasuke attack the 4th Raikage. His Chidor dosent shock the 4th.
    I will show you what i mean,lol:

    It shocks Bee though:

    ^So Raiton armor protects from shocks
    Your assuming they are incapable of guaging his durability
    Yes they are. The war front managed to do it because Dodai was there to provide info. There is zero knowledge here, by the time they guage they die. Problem?
    Your assuming Tsunade, the woman who broke through Susanoo, is incapable of damaging him.
    Susano and Raikage are 2 different things. Raikage has more speed and better movement feats. Problem?
    Your assuming that if Tsunade is incapable of killing him with her brute force, that he is capable of killing himself.
    Yes she is incapable. Brute force wont affect the Raikage.A Bijuudamam did not. Brute strength will? Kiss my @ss.
    He is not capable of killing himself hence he wins low diff.
    Your assuming he cannot be burned.
    I repeat he tanks a bijuudama.
    Your assuming he cannot be drowned
    You should feel ashamed for saying this about a Raikage.

    There is no basis for these assumptions.
    I just debased you completely. There were facts behind everything i said.
    There is no basis for your assuming i assume. Problem?
     
         
    Last edited by Agent 47; 10-08-2012 at 11:40 AM.

  6. #6
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Gai solos with 7gates. If it's needed he uses 8th gate to finish 3rd Raikage and die with him. If we add SM Naruto and his FRS(Fuuton > Raiton), he simply has no chance
     
         

  7. #7
    GANJA GANJA VisionOfDisorder's Avatar
    Status
    VisionOfDisorder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Posts
    1,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Wtf is this, team 2. Idk why Darui is included because most of his techs will be useless.
     
         

  8. #8
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    SM Naruto would be close to defeating the Third Raikage alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter2011 View Post
    wtf is this bullshit? sage mode naruto already soloed the edo tensei version of the third raikage.
    That was BM Naruto, on a higher level.
     
         
    Last edited by Thoth; 10-08-2012 at 02:27 PM.

  9. #9
    Member Fighter2011's Avatar
    Status
    Fighter2011 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    wtf is this bullshit? sage mode naruto already soloed the edo tensei version of the third raikage.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Fighter2011's Avatar
    Status
    Fighter2011 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member kyubbi sagemode's Avatar
    Status
    kyubbi sagemode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Naruto solos, and so does eight gate guy
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
    Time to rip you apart:

    A Raiton armor makes him shock proof. Problem? Proof would be when Sasuke attack the 4th Raikage. His Chidor dosent shock the 4th.
    I will show you what i mean,lol:

    It shocks Bee though:

    ^So Raiton armor protects from shocks

    Yes they are. The war front managed to do it because Dodai was there to provide info. There is zero knowledge here, by the time they guage they die. Problem?

    Susano and Raikage are 2 different things. Raikage has more speed and better movement feats. Problem?

    Yes she is incapable. Brute force wont affect the Raikage.A Bijuudamam did not. Brute strength will? Kiss my @ss.
    He is not capable of killing himself hence he wins low diff.

    I repeat he tanks a bijuudama.

    You should feel ashamed for saying this about a Raikage.


    I just debased you completely. There were facts behind everything i said.
    There is no basis for your assuming i assume. Problem?
    Don't be a smart ass.
    Unfortunately for Raikage, in utilization of his fighting style he doesn't keep his lightning cloak equipped at all times. Which means he is still liable to be shocked.

    Raikage doesn't actually have that many speed feats. So if you want to demonstrate why he's so fast he won't be cornered by Tsunade in a 5 vs 1 fight I'd be delighted to see

    .... explain exactly how a bijuu dama works. And I don't recall him tanking a TBB but even if he did, TBB's cannot cover the wide spectrum of effects from all the elements. That is to say he is still subject to the affects of being electrocuted, or having his brain pathways rearranged, to drowning.

    The problem in comparing everything to a TBB is that he managed to damage himself and by your line of reasoning Hell stab>TBB and that's ridiculous. Every solid has a breaking point that is a scientific fact, if not it would be infinitely malleable. As that is not the case here, Raikage has a point in which he will literally break.
    Please tell me how the Raikage is immune to water filling his lungs making breathing impossible.

    You did nothing but spread hype.
    Raikage cannot be burned because he took a very powerful attack that as far as we know does not actually burn?
    Raikage cannot be broken as he is a solid and therefore has a breaking point which can be reached through physical force, but for some reason you think he is magically immune to this.
    so to counter your argument Tsunade's strength is different than a TBB, Fire is different than a TBB, Water is different than a TBB. So no by your standards of argumentation you have not provided any relevant facts and just stated misguided conclusions.
    So take your insolence, and give it to someone who you might actually have a intellectual advantage against, Because your outclassed, outsmarted and outgunned here.
     
         

  13. #13
    NP3228 ElectricClover's Avatar
    Status
    ElectricClover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Whoa whoa, let's not overestimate him here. I'm assuming Darui has knowledge on all of the third's abilities, so everyone will stay out of range (or counter his black lightning with more black lightning or a combination of elements), until Tsunade gets herself hurt enough so they can figure out the trick to beating him. Then all it takes is a base Naruto and a rasengan.
     
         

  14. #14
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    sage mode naruto already soloed the edo tensei version of the third raikage.
    with intel he couldnt possibly get on his own. theres no truly intelligent fighter on team 2 to figure out they should ram his nukite into his scar. anything could have caused that
     
         

  15. #15
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Your making a lot of assumptions there.
    Your assuming that he is shock proof.
    Your assuming they are incapable of guaging his durability
    Your assuming Tsunade, the woman who broke through Susanoo, is incapable of damaging him.
    Your assuming that if Tsunade is incapable of killing him with her brute force, that he is capable of killing himself.
    Your assuming he cannot be burned.
    Your assuming he cannot be drowned
    There is no basis for these assumptions.
    Aren't you assuming as well?
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Eagle125 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    LF
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    What if Tsunade uses her chakra/nervous system confusion jutsu?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    Sovereign is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
    What if Tsunade uses her chakra/nervous system confusion jutsu?
    Well, remember what Ranshinshō does: it delivers a shock to the opponent's nervous system. Seeing that the Third's body is surrounded by Raiton, it's arguable Ranshinshō would work on him. The Third will most likely diffuse the electricity, as we've seen Raiton users do effortlessly throughout the series.

    But that said, it's not like the Third is going to win here against five opponents of this level. Naruto could potentially solo with Frog Song.
     
         

  18. #18
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Team 2 wins with very minor difficulty. Pressure Damage and Rasenshuriken take down the raikage with ease
     
         

  19. #19
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Rasenshuriken take down the raikage with ease
    which it did so easily last time...wait!
     
         

  20. #20
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Don't be a smart ass.
    Hahahaha my exams did have an advantage for someone at least.I am back now.

    Unfortunately for Raikage, in utilization of his fighting style he doesn't keep his lightning cloak equipped at all times.
    I will give you 2 things you forgot before saying that,
    1) That Raikage is an Edo controlled,so he does not have free will.
    Read this page and you will see what I mean:


    Its programmed to respond when attacked. You will see that Gaaras attack had a wide AOE so it took a while for the Edo to begin using its capabilities,not to mention Kabutos lack of masterful controlling.After being attacked the Sheild pops up.
    2)When alive the 3rd could have maintained it for longer period of times,because he had his own free will and he would not hold back right from the start.
    3)Go read the 3rd vs Naruto fight that itself will show you that the 3rd loves to keep his sheild on while fighting. Not to mention A's style. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554/4
    ^Oops i gave a 3rd point too.
    Which means he is still liable to be shocked.
    No he is not
    Raikage doesn't actually have that many speed feats
    A KM Naruto apprasing the sped feat is good enough for me. The KM naruto has speed which matched A's speed. So it is good enough to be said that Raikages speed matches that of his son's.

    So if you want to demonstrate why he's so fast he won't be cornered by Tsunade in a 5 vs 1 fight I'd be delighted to see
    Why will Tsunade be able to "corner" him even if its 5 vs 1? Her speed should not be compared to a Raikages in any scenario.
    As for your smart "5vs1" He took on nearly 300 i think before dying.

    .... explain exactly how a bijuu dama works
    Are you really asking me that?

    And I don't recall him tanking a TBB but even if he did, TBB's cannot cover the wide spectrum of effects from all the elements. That is to say he is still subject to the affects of being electrocuted, or having his brain pathways rearranged, to drowning.
    Hachibi vs third raikage. He soloed the 8 tails and was rendered unconscious because of a tailed beast bomb before cutting himself up.
    The "effects of different styles" are good. But you will see they dont affect him much either:
    A wind Style Rasen Shuriken has no effect.

    The nerve pathways being deranged needs close physical contact. tsunade first has to go through the Sheild and then attank him with weak electrical impulses. By that time a 1 finger nukite slashes her head off. You cant drown a raikage you idiot.Not with Darui's level of water style. As for Kakuzu, we havent seen much of his water style. So stop with the "drowning" you are underestimating the old man.
    The problem in comparing everything to a TBB
    Okay, I admit that comparing everything to a TBB isnt good. But i can provide you with other feats of his endurance if you so desire.
    by your line of reasoning Hell stab>TBB
    The cutting power of a Hell Stab is more than that of a TBBs, a TBB has virtually no cutting power.Its brute force.

    Every solid has a breaking point that is a scientific fact, if not it would be infinitely malleable. As that is not the case here, Raikage has a point in which he will literally break.
    And that point cant be reached very easily. Even if Tsunade has enough strength to do so landing a hit is not easy enough.
    Also at you scientific reasoning:

    The laws dont apply here,sorry.
    Please tell me how the Raikage is immune to water filling his lungs making breathing impossible.
    You tell me how the water reaches his lungs.
    You did nothing but spread hype.
    You did nothing to prove me wrong apart from whining that elemental attacs are more effectine than a TBB,and that is ridiculous.

    Raikage cannot be burned because he took a very powerful attack that as far as we know does not actually burn?
    Have you ever seen an explosion? A TBB is a chakra explosion.
    Raikage cannot be broken as he is a solid and therefore has a breaking point which can be reached through physical force, but for some reason you think he is magically immune to this.
    Even if it can magically be reached it cant be landed.
    so to counter your argument Tsunade's strength is different than a TBB, Fire is different than a TBB, Water is different than a TBB
    But brute fuking force is the same throughout.

    So take your insolence, and give it to someone who you might actually have a intellectual advantage against, Because your outclassed, outsmarted and outgunned here.
    Good try you little troll.



    I dont usually debate so aggressively, but it was you who said i make assumptions.
    That pissed me off.
    If i have insulted you in any manner i am not afraid to apologise in front of everyone.
     
         
    Last edited by Agent 47; 10-24-2012 at 09:35 AM.

  21. #21
    Always have the last word Agent 47's Avatar
    Status
    Agent 47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Naruto Versus Threads
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    As for the Gai thing, no he does not solo. And dont consider the 8th Gate there are no feats for it.
    And the SM Naruto thing, 2 things,
    1) His FRS is frikking useless.
    2)He has NO INFO.

    Stop saying he solos, just go read the 3rd vs Naruto fight again.
    As for Tsunade:
    She doesnt have the speed to land her "high power" fists/kicks/boobs.
     
         
    Last edited by Agent 47; 10-24-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  22. #22
    #TH Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    Gai in gates and SM Naruto have the speed to keep up with the 3rd Raikage. They also have great physical strength so I think the two of them can overpower the 3rd Raikage and pin him down long enough for Tsunade to smash the 3rd Raikage multiple times. Sure the 3rd may be able to tank an initial hit but Tsunade's punches are susanoo shattering. Eventually the 3rd Raikage will die of a concussion.

    Kakuzu and Darui can act as distractions but Naruto, Gai and Tsunade are the key players and if even just one of them is taken out, the chance at beating the 3rd Raikage will become slim. I say team 2 wins mid-high difficulty.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Third Raikage vs Gai, Kakuzu, Tsunade, Darui, SM Naruto

    way to many people, my head hurts now
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •