View Poll Results: who's the fastes

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • naruto in bijuu mode

    20 62.50%
  • 4th raikage-A

    5 15.63%
  • guy sensei eight gates mode

    3 9.38%
  • lee eight gates mode

    4 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    vote for the fastest ninja

    Who do you think is the fastet I'll have to say lee
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member asad70ful's Avatar
    Status
    asad70ful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,249
    Location
    do u care about that?
    :P
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    where minato
    but anyway
    naruto takes this even minato is in dere
    raikage-A and guy 8th gate speed is equal
     
         

  3. #3
    ________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    OhReary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,665
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Excluding Minato?
    Im going to have to go with Naruto from the list.
     
         

  4. #4
    cookies > ***** all day!
    Status
    iamdsixth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    333
    Location
    Guam U.S.A.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Is this a trick question??
     
         

  5. #5
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Minato is excluded because his own is time and space jutsu so he's practically a cheat all the guys I put here are real
     
         

  6. #6
    -A-'s Avatar
    Status
    -A- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,873
    Location
    In my own mind, trapped.
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Wheres minato?
     
         

  7. #7
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Please pick from the available options but seriously who doesn't think that minato is a cheat he teleports not. Runs
     
         

  8. #8
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,528
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    I think Minato should be in that List .. But thats me :D
    Its ur choice !
    I guess if .. Gai sensei can keep up with Naruto in 6th gate ... he is really fast !
     
         

  9. #9
    cookies > ***** all day!
    Status
    iamdsixth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    333
    Location
    Guam U.S.A.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Minato is excluded because his own is time and space jutsu so he's practically a cheat all the guys I put here are real
    Maybe Naruto. Id edit "he's practically a cheat" if I were you. Minato fanboys would start busting Katon to flame you.
     
         

  10. #10
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,207
    Location
    New Zealand
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Raikage ? O.o
     
         

  11. #11
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by iamdsixth View Post
    Maybe Naruto. Id edit "he's practically a cheat" if I were you. Minato fanboys would start busting Katon to flame you.
    Noooo. Naruto embodies the nine tails you know like its in him...I don't know how to explain
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Fail thread. No such thing as a 'cheat' in a fictional world lol. You think opening magical gates and covering your body in lightning is legit but ftg isnt? Hint: its all fake none of this can happen in real life now gtfo.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Uchihagodzzz's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihagodzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    596
    Location
    Location.
    KCCO.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Minato is a cheat by using S/T.
    Guy cheats by using his "gates"
    Naruto cheats by using the "Kyuubi"
    Lee cheats by using "Gates"
    Raikage cheats by using "lightning"
    ------Fastest from the list imo would be------ Guy(8 gates)
    (:
     
         

  14. #14
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread. No such thing as a 'cheat' in a fictional world lol. You think opening magical gates and covering your body in lightning is legit but ftg isnt? Hint: its all fake none of this can happen in real life now gtfo.
    ***** you stupid or something?, ofcourse I aint talking about real life you dmmy I'm talking about in naruto using the persons physical abilties and minato is use teleportation he's not like running very fast he's just disappearing and appearing!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    ***** you stupid or something?, ofcourse I aint talking about real life you dmmy I'm talking about in naruto using the persons physical abilties and minato is use teleportation he's not like running very fast he's just disappearing and appearing!
    Wtf are you retarded? I dont think you get what m saying none of those guys just run either they use powerups. Is this a pride thing? Im just looking at the facts here kishi is the one u should blame if you dont like that he makes minato the fastest, its his story now stop acting retarded its just an anime.
     
         

  16. #16
    Academy Student
    Status
    Karambole is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Wtf are you retarded? I dont think you get what m saying none of those guys just run either they use powerups. Is this a pride thing? Im just looking at the facts here kishi is the one u should blame if you dont like that he makes minato the fastest, its his story now stop acting retarded its just an anime.

    This
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Khunka's Avatar
    Status
    Khunka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    275
    Fresh from Heartbreak </3
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Minato. But i dont see minato here Why?
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Minato is excluded because his own is time and space jutsu so he's practically a cheat all the guys I put here are real
    So you are asking "Who runs faster" instead of asking who is fastest. Because reaction time is part of speed, and Minato probably has the best reaction time.
     
         

  19. #19
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,438
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    I'm going for Rock Lee, because he is awesome.
     
         

  20. #20
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,528
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread. No such thing as a 'cheat' in a fictional world lol. You think opening magical gates and covering your body in lightning is legit but ftg isnt? Hint: its all fake none of this can happen in real life now gtfo.
    Hahaha ... dude u r damn ri8 :y ... cant agree more ^ ... !!!
    when ppl will understand its a god damn Anime ... any thing can happen ... there is nothing like logic or cheat ...

    but .. *meh* ... then also ppl will make theards based on *unbeatable logic* ... and will say *prove me wrong* ...

    * damn ! I cant +rep U ..twice a day .. Have to spread some !.... @NarutoKage2 :mad: *
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Fail thread. No such thing as a 'cheat' in a fictional world lol. You think opening magical gates and covering your body in lightning is legit but ftg isnt? Hint: its all fake none of this can happen in real life now gtfo.
    This and Minato has the FASTEST base speed. Technically your argument is invalid.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    ***** you stupid or something?, ofcourse I aint talking about real life you dmmy I'm talking about in naruto using the persons physical abilties and minato is use teleportation he's not like running very fast he's just disappearing and appearing!
    your the definition of stupid btw.
     
         

  23. #23
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,451
    Location
    The Moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    Minato is obviously first. Then naruto and then A of course.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    519
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    i want to vote but my candidate was not there.....O.O
     
         

  25. #25
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,351
    Location
    Pluto
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: vote for the fastest ninja

    The fastest on is not here.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •