View Poll Results: What do you think? be honest

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Tsunade might be Hashirama's daughter

    2 33.33%
  • Tsunade might be Tobirama's daughter

    1 16.67%
  • I disagree with this theory and I will post my facts.

    3 50.00%
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}



    Over the past weeks there's being a debate on Tsunade's origin. This is strongly related to the mystery of Hashirama's supposed "son".
    Tsunade has been recognized for the entire ninja world as the granddaughter of the Shodaime Hokage Senju Hashirama and a vestige of what was the most powerful clan Narutoverse has known. Thanks to the later we assumed Mito Uzumaki as to be her grandmother.

    This, put into perspective could lead us to several questions. The mos important:

    1- Why no one has ever mentioned Hashirama's son or daughter?

    If Tsunade is actually Shodai's granddaughter and she is known for being so powerful and a legendary Sannin just because she inherited Shodai's and Mito's abilities... Then why, if such character existed, Shodaime's son wasn't so powerful as to be remembered? If you come to think about this if Shodaime's and Mito's abilities were strong enough to survived for a second generation (Tsunade) then why they weren't strong enough to make Tsunade's "parents" as strong or even stronger than her and Tobirama?
    The "mere" answer that some counters for this topic offer is that Hashirama's son died in the Second Shinobi War. But, if that is so... then why Tsunade only makes reference to her lover and her little brother who were murdered in the Third Shinobi War?

    As a timeline we could define the periods of leadership as follows:

    1st War- Shodaime Hokage Hashirama
    2nd War- Niidaime Hokage Tobirama
    3rd War- Sandaime Hokage Sarutobi
    4th War- Godaime Hokage Tsunade

    If we look carefully into it we may remember that Niidaime was killed during the second war so his leadership wasn't long enough. Also, the village counselors Homura and Koharu were on Tobirama's team and they remain alive which proves the fact that Hashirama's and Tobirama's life periods weren't as far from Tsunade's lifetime as some believe.


    Homura and Koharu are 72 and 71 years old respectively and Tsunade is currently 54.

    Putting this fact into perspective will give us the idea that if Tobirama was alive he would probably be between 70 and 75 years old which would match him perfectly as Tsunade's father. However, Hashirama was older than Tobirama only for 2-3 years which would locate Hashirama's current age in between 72-80. Even if Hashirama was 80 right now that would mean that he was 26 when Tsunade was born and that as indeed a quite impossible age for being a grandfather.


    That was the first argument. Now, looking into Ukumaki Mito's perspective.


    When Kushina was brought to Konoha to host the Kyubi because Mito was dying Kushina was between 10 and 14 years old. The fact that at that time Kushina referred to Tsunade and Jiraiya as Sannins clearly lead us to understand that at that time even when Hiruzen was actually holding the leadership because of Tobirama's sudden death Mito was still alive back in the times when Hiruzen was still young.


    My theory and that of those who backup this argument is that Tsunade is actually Hashirama's daughter and that this fact has been hidden due to Hashirama's will. He probably knew that if the Uchiha or any other enemy knew about his daughter they would go after her to kill the most precious thing for Hashirama or to make him negotiate his position as Hokage or towards the Uchiha clan. Also, he knew Madara could use her for his experiments and try to get Senju DNA from her.
    This could be the most shocking secret in the Narutoverse saga.
    There are many facts that support this theory and I actually believe Kishimoto is about to surprise us very soon no matter Tsunade is gonna die or not.

    However, this is just an hypothesis and I believe that if Kishi is not aware of this then he failed on his story timeline and there are many incongruousness to fix.
     
         
    Last edited by Slug Princess; 10-08-2012 at 01:55 AM.

  2. #2
    ... Invsblphntm's Avatar
    Status
    Invsblphntm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    If Hashirama is her grandfather, Tobirama can't be her father, sorry it just makes literally no sense.

    And Koharu and the guy are probably ~10-20 years younger than Tobirama.
     
         

  3. #3
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    It all depends on Hashirama's age, which is very vague indeed...

    Good point Princess
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    3,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    official young thug stan
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    You need a hobby bruh..
     
         

  5. #5
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Only read half you left out minato in labeling your hokages.
     
         

  6. #6
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    Only read half you left out minato in labeling your hokages.
    So what? She made a mistake?

    That wasn't even the point of this thread, so it doesn't matter.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Budmaster Bud Weekley's Avatar
    Status
    Bud Weekley is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    The elders are the same age as hiruzen, who is actually about 10+ years younger than the senju brothers.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    No, idt so. I feel as if we would've already heard about this if she was.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    If Hashirama is her grandfather, Tobirama can't be her father, sorry it just makes literally no sense.

    And Koharu and the guy are probably ~10-20 years younger than Tobirama.
    You are not making sense , haha, I'm not stupid... is one or the other ... it can't be both. Which is clear enough is that there's a secret here.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    Only read half you left out minato in labeling your hokages.
    Minato was out of the timeline BECAUSE he didn't lead any Shinobi War.
     
         

  11. #11
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    So what? She made a mistake?

    That wasn't even the point of this thread, so it doesn't matter.
    I'm aware.
     
         

  12. #12
    ... Invsblphntm's Avatar
    Status
    Invsblphntm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    ---
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Okay, I decided to break this all down in the current timeline:

    Hashirama/Tobirama/Mito, around the same age, ~80-90
    Hiruzen/Koharu/Danzo, Hiruzen shown to be younger than Senjus and Koharu/Danzo were the same age, ~70
    Sannin, ~50, typically senseis are around 16-20 years older and Hiruzen is ~70
    Kushina/Minato, ~30, senseis are around 16-20 years older and Jiraiya is ~50
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    tsunade says it herself that shes the grandson of the first . i believe that naruto and tsunade are actually closer than they think .
     
         

  14. #14
    ▄█▀ ♛ Stark ♛ ▄█ Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    11,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Chatte will come soon, runnnnnnn.
     
         

  15. #15
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    thank god she's gonna die :D
     
         

  16. #16
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheArgonaut View Post
    thank god she's gonna die :D
    why do people hate tsunade besides being teh weakest hokage she's normally awesome in all her fights
     
         

  17. #17
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    why do people hate tsunade besides being teh weakest hokage she's normally awesome in all her fights
    i dont hate her she just annoys me
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Chatte will come soon, runnnnnnn.
    She is currently taking a break with the base. I would have called her first than anyone.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post


    Over the past weeks there's being a debate on Tsunade's origin. This is strongly related to the mystery of Hashirama's supposed "son".
    Tsunade has been recognized for the entire ninja world as the granddaughter of the Shodaime Hokage Senju Hashirama and a vestige of what was the most powerful clan Narutoverse has known. Thanks to the later we assumed Mito Uzumaki as to be her grandmother.

    This, put into perspective could lead us to several questions. The mos important:

    1- Why no one has ever mentioned Hashirama's son or daughter?

    If Tsunade is actually Shodai's granddaughter and she is known for being so powerful and a legendary Sannin just because she inherited Shodai's and Mito's abilities... Then why, if such character existed, Shodaime's son wasn't so powerful as to be remembered? If you come to think about this if Shodaime's and Mito's abilities were strong enough to survived for a second generation (Tsunade) then why they weren't strong enough to make Tsunade's "parents" as strong or even stronger than her and Tobirama?
    The "mere" answer that some counters for this topic offer is that Hashirama's son died in the Second Shinobi War. But, if that is so... then why Tsunade only makes reference to her lover and her little brother who were murdered in the Third Shinobi War?

    As a timeline we could define the periods of leadership as follows:

    1st War- Shodaime Hokage Hashirama
    2nd War- Niidaime Hokage Tobirama
    3rd War- Sandaime Hokage Sarutobi
    4th War- Godaime Hokage Tsunade

    If we look carefully into it we may remember that Niidaime was killed during the second war so his leadership wasn't long enough. Also, the village counselors Homura and Koharu were on Tobirama's team and they remain alive which proves the fact that Hashirama's and Tobirama's life periods weren't as far from Tsunade's lifetime as some believe.


    Homura and Koharu are 72 and 71 years old respectively and Tsunade is currently 54.

    Putting this fact into perspective will give us the idea that if Tobirama was alive he would probably be between 70 and 75 years old which would match him perfectly as Tsunade's father.
    However, Hashirama was older than Tobirama only for 2-3 years which would locate Hashirama's current age in between 72-80. Even if Hashirama was 80 right now that would mean that he was 26 when Tsunade was born and that as indeed a quite impossible age for being a grandfather.


    That was the first argument. Now, looking into Ukumaki Mito's perspective.


    When Kushina was brought to Konoha to host the Kyubi because Mito was dying Kushina was between 10 and 14 years old. The fact that at that time Kushina referred to Tsunade and Jiraiya as Sannins clearly lead us to understand that at that time even when Hiruzen was actually holding the leadership because of Tobirama's sudden death Mito was still alive back in the times when Hiruzen was still young.


    My theory and that of those who backup this argument is that Tsunade is actually Hashirama's daughter and that this fact has been hidden due to Hashirama's will. He probably knew that if the Uchiha or any other enemy knew about his daughter they would go after her to kill the most precious thing for Hashirama or to make him negotiate his position as Hokage or towards the Uchiha clan. Also, he knew Madara could use her for his experiments and try to get Senju DNA from her.
    This could be the most shocking secret in the Narutoverse saga.
    There are many facts that support this theory and I actually believe Kishimoto is about to surprise us very soon no matter Tsunade is gonna die or not.

    However, this is just an hypothesis and I believe that if Kishi is not aware of this then he failed on his story timeline and there are many incongruousness to fix.
    Here's a few problems with your theory. Firstly Tobirama's team is similar to Kakashi and Asuma and Kurenai and Gai's team
    Tobirama was the jonnin and the the gennin were Koharu, Homura, and Hiruzen.

    You made the mistake of assuming he was their peers rather than him being their team leader. But Hiruzen died at age 69. So the three man cell was Hiruzen, Kaharu and Homura and Danzo was Hiruzen's rival.

    When looking at the time line this way Tobirama and Hashirama would have been in their late 90s to early hundreds.

    Furthermore Madara was extremely old when he met Obito about 15 years ago. He did not look as though a man in his 50's would. Thus he was not in the age group of the advisers either.
    Well yes Mito was alive because Uzumaki's have long natural life spans.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member razinzell's Avatar
    Status
    razinzell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}



    Tobirama and hashirama are at least 20 ears older than Homura and Koharu.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Here's a few problems with your theory. Firstly Tobirama's team is similar to Kakashi and Asuma and Kurenai and Gai's team
    Tobirama was the jonnin and the the gennin were Koharu, Homura, and Hiruzen.

    You made the mistake of assuming he was their peers rather than him being their team leader. But Hiruzen died at age 69. So the three man cell was Hiruzen, Kaharu and Homura and Danzo was Hiruzen's rival.

    When looking at the time line this way Tobirama and Hashirama would have been in their late 90s to early hundreds.

    Furthermore Madara was extremely old when he met Obito about 15 years ago. He did not look as though a man in his 50's would. Thus he was not in the age group of the advisers either.
    Well yes Mito was alive because Uzumaki's have long natural life spans.
    Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post


    Tobirama and hashirama are at least 20 ears older than Homura and Koharu.
    It is very easy to try to identify little mistakes in a theory ... but then why don't you illuminate us and then instead of guessing just tell us who are Tsunade's parents?
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    It is very easy to try to identify little mistakes in a theory ... but then why don't you illuminate us and then instead of guessing just tell us who are Tsunade's parents?
    Look, don't get high and mighty. Tsunade's parents were never described to us. I was pointing out your issue in your theory. Your welcome.
    That said, we weren't told much about Kakashi's father. or Sasuke Sarutobi, or Mito Uzumaki. Hell we were just told Mito's name. Not even of her abilities.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Tsunades parents aren't relevant to the story that why we don't hear of them its that simple. We haven't heard about so many parents.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    granddaughter
     
         

  25. #25
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: {Spoiler} The mystery behind Tsunade {The untold story}

    Nice theory sis
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •