Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Kishi Element Methods

    I Was Wondering What Does EveryOne Think Of Kishi Element Methods Cause I Would Of Preferred Him Using Avatar The Last Airbender Methods Cause Its Way Simpler And Cooler So Let Me Hear Your Opinion On This??
     
         

  2. #2
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    i prefer the complex elemental chakra system because more than one character can have multiple elements and naruto is not centered on elements like avatar

    so it doesnt make sense to me for them to have the same battle system
     
         

  3. #3
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    i prefer the complex elemental chakra system because more than one character can have multiple elements and naruto is not centered on elements like avatar

    so it doesnt make sense to me for them to have the same battle system
    Actual Yes It Is Cause The Japanese System Of Element Is The Fire Water Earth And Air Just Like Avatar But Kishi Just Twisted It Up But Mixing It Up Is Nice
     
         

  4. #4
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Actual Yes It Is Cause The Japanese System Of Element Is The Fire Water Earth And Air Just Like Avatar But Kishi Just Twisted It Up But Mixing It Up Is Nice
    actually no its not because kishi isnt following that system he has engineered his own with that as the template and in avatar the nations are divided by who can bend what element. so its more important that they have elemental mastery than the ninja of naruto
     
         

  5. #5
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    actually no its not because kishi isnt following that system he has engineered his own with that as the template and in avatar the nations are divided by who can bend what element. so its more important that they have elemental mastery than the ninja of naruto
    I Have To Agree With You 50/50 On That One Everything Has Its Start From Something I Dont Care What It Is Nothing Is Original Its Like A Branch Off Its Like The Rasenshuriken And Saying It Has Nothing To do With The Rasengan Even Do Kishi Did Make Is Own System But It Does Have Its Similarities To The Ones In Avatar
     
         

  6. #6
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    I Have To Agree With You 50/50 On That One Everything Has Its Start From Something I Dont Care What It Is Nothing Is Original Its Like A Branch Off Its Like The Rasenshuriken And Saying It Has Nothing To do With The Rasengan Even Do Kishi Did Make Is Own System But It Does Have Its Similarities To The Ones In Avatar
    very true :o

    now i could see the naruto system picking up a little of the avatar system but not totally replacing it
     
         

  7. #7
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    very true :o

    now i could see the naruto system picking up a little of the avatar system but not totally replacing it
    Im Not Saying Change It Completely But It Would Be Nice If The Naruto System Was Different Just A Little
     
         

  8. #8
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    i agree
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    I Was Wondering What Does EveryOne Think Of Kishi Element Methods Cause I Would Of Preferred Him Using Avatar The Last Airbender Methods Cause Its Way Simpler And Cooler So Let Me Hear Your Opinion On This??
    I totally agree. I think the avatar's bending is way cooler and better than saying specific words for a specific kind of elemental manipulation. With bending, there is so much more degrees of freedom and in my opinion, you can react quicker to enemies' attacks.

    don't think I'm trying to be an ass but it's "would have" and not "would of".
     
         

  10. #10
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kishi Element Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    I totally agree. I think the avatar's bending is way cooler and better than saying specific words for a specific kind of elemental manipulation. With bending, there is so much more degrees of freedom and in my opinion, you can react quicker to enemies' attacks.

    don't think I'm trying to be an ass but it's "would have" and not "would of".
    Yeah I Forgot About That All These Hang Signs Just To Use A Element Sometimes Is Ridiculous
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •