Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Amaterasu v2.0

So yamato told naruto his wind rasengan will be useless against sasukes fire attacks because wind feeds fire.

So if sasuke fired amaterasy and naruto fired a fuuton rasenshuriken into it, imagine the kind of power that jutsu would have.

Fuuton rasenshuriken hits the body like poison and even kakashi couldnt count its hit rate, well into thousands easily, and amaterasu is almost unavoidable fire that burns even normal fire and spreads madly and power wise is similar to that of fuuton rasenshuriken.

I wanna see that jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Amaterasu v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    So yamato told naruto his wind rasengan will be useless against sasukes fire attacks because wind feeds fire.

So if sasuke fired amaterasy and naruto fired a fuuton rasenshuriken into it, imagine the kind of power that jutsu would have.

Fuuton rasenshuriken hits the body like poison and even kakashi couldnt count its hit rate, well into thousands easily, and amaterasu is almost unavoidable fire that burns even normal fire and spreads madly and power wise is similar to that of fuuton rasenshuriken.

I wanna see that jutsu.
    I Was Thinkin About That The Other Day Too I Guess Great Mines Think Alike

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke pwns ;D

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke pwns ;D
    there are 1000 more shinobis that can do fire...but rasenshuriken is unique

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    there are 1000 more shinbis that can do fire...but rasenshuriken is unique
    name 1000 ppl with amaterasu.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Either the FRS would just burn up or it will as you said be feeding the fire.

But it would still be blowing to sasukes way burning him crisp would it not?

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

amateratsu can't be combined with FRS....I was talking about simple fire jutsus...that was what yamato was talking about too....

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Lmao Man Amaterasu Is A Unqiue Black Fire Not Even Water Fire Earth Wind And I Dont Lightning Could Stop It Either Im Not Sure Even Rasenshuriken Can Be Fused With It Because It Would Probably Over Power It

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

ive heard that amaterasu doesnt count as a fire-jutsu but as kg, and therefore isnt influenced by wind.
    but i also would like to see a kombination of a katon and fuuton on the s-rank level^^

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Lmao Man Amaterasu Is A Unqiue Black Fire Not Even Water Fire Earth Wind And I Dont Lightning Could Stop It Either Im Not Sure Even Rasenshuriken Can Be Fused With It Because It Would Probably Over Power It

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    ive heard that amaterasu doesnt count as a fire-jutsu but as kg, and therefore isnt influenced by wind.
    but i also would like to see a kombination of a katon and fuuton on the s-rank level^^
    It is a fire jutsu, while also being kinda kekkai genkai ( needing sharingan ). Fire-wise, it is an 'omgwtfpwn' kind of fire. It can be surpressed to an extent by the regular elements and be 'doused' by yin/yang if the right 'work-around' is used. Depends upon the jutsu, really.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    It is a fire jutsu, while also being kinda kekkai genkai ( needing sharingan ). Fire-wise, it is an 'omgwtfpwn' kind of fire. It can be surpressed to an extent by the regular elements and be 'doused' by yin/yang if the right 'work-around' is used. Depends upon the jutsu, really.
    Exactly,amaterasu isnt unstoppable cuz sasuke countered it with a sub and Tobi(madara) got out of it only god knows cuz he jumped into the darkness then came back perfectly fine

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I meant sasuke and naruto being on the same side.

Kishi wrote when yamato told him this "good, it means i can re-light sasukes fire" or something like that.

I think its a hint that naruto and sasuke are going to combine their jutsus into one mega owning jutsu.

I dont understand why just because its a bloodlimit it doesn't have an element??

Hakus bloodline limit was an element
    1sts bloodline limit was an element

Many KG are two elements in one, maybe amaterasu is already fire+wind??

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

I wanna see that jutsu.
    Actually... he said that "a Wind technique of the same strength would feed the fire" ... and never said rasenshurrikan wouldn't work against "grand fireball". Rasenshurrikan should defeat ANY POSSIBLE fire technique beceause rasengan is the most powerful chakra form based technique.... need to rethink the logic...

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I wanna see that jutsu.
    ill tell you what i think it would be like:
    rasenshuriken: cut's at the celular level.
    amatrasu: burns anything .
    rasenshuriken + amatrasu = burning and cutting at the celuler level

So you would simple desapear like in deidara's special celular level bomb's, but i think you wouldnt even fell it since it would be so devastating

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    ill tell you what i think it would be like:
    rasenshuriken: cut's at the celular level.
    amatrasu: burns anything .
    rasenshuriken + amatrasu = burning and cutting at the celuler level

So you would simple desapear like in deidara's special celular level bomb's, but i think you wouldnt even fell it since it would be so devastating
    even that wouldnt be unstoppable bc RS is a dash amaterasu just appears so it would be impossible to combine the 2 unless u could possible have enough chakra to make a burning RS appear but even if u could if sasuke could dodge amaterasu with a sub he could probably do it again even if it had Rs combined with it and im not a sasuke fan

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    Exactly,amaterasu isnt unstoppable cuz sasuke countered it with a sub and Tobi(madara) got out of it only god knows cuz he jumped into the darkness then came back perfectly fine
    its unstoppable head on. sasuke sunk into the ground. was one of orochimarus moves. but im sure if the person can know where you are going (as a sharingan user they can) its seems pretty much unstoppable unless you do something like sasuke did.

Status
    Nov 2008
    lied to

its unstoppable head on. sasuke sunk into the ground. was one of orochimarus moves. but im sure if the person can know where you are going (as a sharingan user they can) its seems pretty much unstoppable unless you do something like sasuke did.
    yea it was an special oro sub but tobi/madara dodged it cuz itachi planted amaterasu in sasukes eyes so everytime he saw tobi/madara sharigan it would activate but then he took control of it blah blah but fact still remains tobi/madara still dodged it

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    yea it was an special oro sub but tobi/madara dodged it cuz itachi planted amaterasu in sasukes eyes so everytime he saw tobi/madara sharigan it would activate but then he took control of it blah blah but fact still remains tobi/madara still dodged it
    madara can not be hit. he can warp any part of his body away and you wont be able to notice. thats why he is the strongest character right now.

Status
    Nov 2008
    lied to

madara can not be hit. he can warp any part of his body away and you wont be able to notice. thats why he is the strongest character right now.
    yea but Kamui can also counter amaterasu

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»