Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Member levelminded's Avatar
    Status
    levelminded is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    136
    This user has no status.
     

    Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    i'm tired of only seeing fodder ninjas die. i want to see important characters die. at least kill some of the konoha 11 fodder ninjas. like kiba or choji? they're useless. ok sure tsunade looks like she's going to die; but seeing as the story has progressed so far i can expect her to make a recovory of some sort from the slug she used. anyone else tired of not seeing deaths that matter and that want to make you shed a tear?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Don't worry, the worst hokage ever will die soon
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Don't worry, the worst hokage ever will die soon
    Tsunade i presume.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    ppl always say i wanna see more ppl die but lets ude bleach as an example

    byakuya dies and every shits in their panties flamming at kubo i think it is

    but put it this way you dont get to choose who dies so what if it your fave character would you be so quick to be a cocky prick kill ppl then

    the only ppl that ppl want to die is who they dont like which i find kind of annoying
     
         

  5. #5
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Don't worry, the worst hokage ever will die soon
    Why trash on Tsunade? I think she is pretty boss. Super human physical power, and that coming from a female role is pretty awesome, her medical skills are also near legendary. And ever think of her age? Really, what did she do wrong for people not to like her?

    I honestly hate the term "Fodder Ninja". If a character has had any importance in the story what-so-ever, how are they fodder? Just because they are not on par with the Uchiha, Naruto, Bee, or Kages?
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-09-2012 at 04:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Don't worry, the worst hokage ever will die soon
    oh you must mean the hiruzen or the 2nd maybe minato....stfu up with the tsunade hate bro tsunade would eat you for breakfast
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenicpop View Post
    Why trash on Tsunade? I think she is pretty boss. Super human physical power, and that coming from a female role is pretty awesome, her medical skills are also near legendary. And ever think of her age? Really, what did she do wrong for people not to like her?
    So you like her because of her powers? She is a bad leader, for example the first thing Danzo did as Hokage was to make sure Sasuke was wanted, which Tsunade never did because Naruto didnt want her to do this, and because Naruto reminded her of Nawaki or whatever.

    If you are Hokage, you can't let other kids boss over you. She is simple horrible IMO, and i'm glad Madara trashed her
     
         

  8. #8
    EMS
    Status
    Hippy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    722
    Location
    waffle
    taco.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    I want someone to die somewhat important at least..make the war an actual war, maybe MG?
    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Ace died, so did WB.
    Who?
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Simaps07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Fodder ninjas are dying because they are Red-shirts
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    So you like her because of her powers? She is a bad leader, for example the first thing Danzo did as Hokage was to make sure Sasuke was wanted, which Tsunade never did because Naruto didnt want her to do this, and because Naruto reminded her of Nawaki or whatever.

    If you are Hokage, you can't let other kids boss over you. She is simple horrible IMO, and i'm glad Madara trashed her
    up until the bee incident he had never done anything warranting he making him some wanted criminal....he had no village secrets and was a confused kid no more

    and you use danzo as an example for a good hokage
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-08-2012 at 06:33 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    up until the bee incident he had never done anything warranting he making him some wanted criminal....he had no village secrets and was a confused kid no more

    and you use danzo as an example for a good hokage....plz screw your head on
    Oh, you mad? He joined Orochimaru which is evil, all other Hokages would make him wanted or remove him as ''Konoha ninja''.

    And just to help you with the sig, it's Uzumaki not Uzimaki. I think your head is injured enough, so I have nothing more to say to you, lmao.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    784
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Opinions are clashing, watch out!

    I believe someone is going to die soon, Obito, Kages, maybe even Kakashi. But I agree, there hasn't been as many tragedy's compared to what I was expecting.
     
         
    Last edited by B00m; 10-08-2012 at 06:40 PM.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Oh, you mad? He joined Orochimaru which is evil, all other Hokages would make him wanted or remove him as ''Konoha ninja''.

    And just to help you with the sig, it's Uzumaki not Uzimaki. I think your head is injured enough, so I have nothing more to say to you, lmao.
    well neg rep for an opinion during a discusson....*reported for rep abuse

    oro is a criminal yes sasuke had done anything warrenting such action as he could not do anything to the leaf that would harm it so until the bee incident he was fine and after time im pretty sure his staus was updates

    so tsunade made a great call but for sumone who thinks dazo makes a good kage im sure you cant understand something like that
     
         

  14. #14
    Member MrDuck's Avatar
    Status
    MrDuck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    957
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenicpop View Post
    I honestly hate the term "Fodder Ninja". If a character has had any importance in the story what-so-ever, how are they fodder? Just because they are not on par with the Uchiha, Naruto, Bee, or Kages?
    Finally someone saying some sensible things. +rep
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Jiraya bit the bullet, how can you say no one important has died yet?
     
         

  16. #16
    Sage of 6 Paths sLm's Avatar
    Status
    sLm is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    784
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Rin died.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Kishi gave choji a kind of big role in the war, so he wont die, kiba perhaps, but can't see how his further participation will be needed to the position where he risks his life
     
         

  18. #18
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    fodder ninjas die...well because they're fodder lmao
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    DonS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ppl always say i wanna see more ppl die but lets ude bleach as an example

    byakuya dies and every shits in their panties flamming at kubo i think it is

    but put it this way you dont get to choose who dies so what if it your fave character would you be so quick to be a cocky prick kill ppl then

    the only ppl that ppl want to die is who they dont like which i find kind of annoying
    This is the exact reason we dont see more deaths. But i on the other hand loved what kubo did, it was unexpected and interesting.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Gingership's Avatar
    Status
    Gingership is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    38
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Wth only fodder ninjas are dying?

    I was sad Samui died. She was hot. Kill some of the useless Konoha 11 like Shino and Tenten. They're useless.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •