Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

firs of i am aware it prbably wont stop the troll but let me try anyway lol

ok this is the data book page written by kishimoto himself......yes that means he knows more about naruto then you do accept it

for this of you who dont know click the image 2 times and it will become very large so you can read

now for those who can and are willing to read check out the bottom right paragrap (and the top right bar where it say susanoo not itachi susanoo not sasuke....susanoo(in general)

for those who wont read this is what it says

two jutsu allowed to be used only by those who have awakened the mangekyo sharigan the heavenly eyes that see all things
    in the universe amaterasu representing the light of the material world and tskyomi the nightmare realm representing the
    wold of mind and darknesssusano is the strenght of the temptoius force that resides only in those whoo have mastered these
    two techs
    now what that means is you need tskyomi and materasu to have susanoo...kishi said it no me so accept it because it is why shisui didnt have it and why tobi never will

its why tobi needed sasuke because he cant cast infinite tskyomi without tskyomi

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    This should clear things up hopefully, some people don't believe that Sasuke's had it, he just hasn't mastered it compared to Itachi.
    yep and he proabably never will lol....tbh this wont even clear it up either but i just fel like putting it out there again as it has been done b4

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This should clear things up hopefully, some people don't believe that Sasuke's had it, he just hasn't mastered it compared to Itachi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

He has it, but itachi's is able to control space/time.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

i thought people understood that?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if he had it he would of said it when he was with itachi. kishi did this to show that he did not have tskyomi.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    if he had it he would of said it when he was with itachi. kishi did this to show that he did not have tskyomi.
    g back and read....kishi said it himself so say it again that kishi is a liar and then ill neg rep you

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    How do you master something compared to someone else? If you master it, you master it. :shrug:

OT: I don't think this is why Tobi needed Sasuke. Madara can also use susanoo, and it was originally Madara's plan, so he never relied on using someone else's tsukuyomi when he himself could use it. And Tobi probably trusts Madara more than Sasuke who doesn't care about either of them. Besides, Tobi always planned to revive Madara.
    ya but remeber he was shocked when he seen madara it is because he never planned on brining madara back that is why he needed sasuke

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    How do you master something compared to someone else? If you master it, you master it. :shrug:

OT: I don't think this is why Tobi needed Sasuke. Madara can also use susanoo, and it was originally Madara's plan, so he never relied on using someone else's tsukuyomi when he himself could use it. And Tobi probably trusts Madara more than Sasuke who doesn't care about either of them. Besides, Tobi always planned to revive Madara.

The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

So some people can get a ''weaker'' version of MS with no Susanoo ??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

manga>old databook

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    manga>old databook
    say what you want bro your opinion means nothing to me and you make yourself look like an idiot

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do people keep bringing this up? Sasuke has Tsukuyomi. The Data Book states and AND on top of all of that. Its all tied to Japanese mythology. Just like Izanagi and Izanami.

In Japanese mythology, Susanoo, the powerful storm of Summer, is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon. All three were born from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susanoo from the washing of the nose.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

manga>old databook
    say what you want bro your opinion means nothing to me and you make yourself look like an idiot

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People just need to learn Japanese mythology to get this. Now Izanagi (The Japanese Zeus basically) gave birth to Amaterasu (Sun Goddess), Tsukuyomi (Moon Goddess) as well as Susanoo (Storm God) in that order. Makes sense right? First comes Amaterasu, then Tsukuyomi and then when you unlock both of them, you unlock Susanoo.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Why do people keep bringing this up? Sasuke has Tsukuyomi. The Data Book states and AND on top of all of that. Its all tied to Japanese mythology. Just like Izanagi and Izanami.

In Japanese mythology, Susanoo, the powerful storm of Summer, is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun, and of Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon. All three were born from Izanagi, when he washed his face clean of the pollutants of Yomi, the underworld. Amaterasu was born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, Tsukuyomi was born from the washing of the right eye, and Susanoo from the washing of the nose.
    ya no one really cares about jap. myth tho as naruto may be based on it but it cannot be used as proof....if you like it great but dont bring it to a naruto discussion

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    I can show you a page where is it says those pierced by totsuka is sealed forever. Obviously thats not accurate since oro is walking around today. I can also show you where kakashi said the byakugan came before sharingan . That was later contradicted. Manga over databook. You have never seen sasuke say tsukiyomi when placing a genjutsu. its always (sharingan genjutsu) . Same with madara (sharingan genjutsu). Every other technique they share its called the same name . From fireball jutsu to ametarasu . Show me sasuke or madara saying (tsukiyomi ) not sharingan genjutsu then i will be convinced
    lov to se the pages of the data book and the manga that disproves it.....

oro escaped the tosuke sword that is exactly why kishi showed the snake break off and get burned so you know he got away from the sword....deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp or do i have to show you the age where oro gets away from the sword

so fail on that one data book wins

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can show you a page where is it says those pierced by totsuka is sealed forever. Obviously thats not accurate since oro is walking around today. I can also show you where kakashi said the byakugan came before sharingan . That was later contradicted. Manga over databook. You have never seen sasuke say tsukiyomi when placing a genjutsu. its always (sharingan genjutsu) . Same with madara (sharingan genjutsu). Every other technique they share its called the same name . From fireball jutsu to ametarasu . Show me sasuke or madara saying (tsukiyomi ) not sharingan genjutsu then i will be convinced

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Except in the MANGA Itachi told Nagato that he was going to be sealed FOREVER by the sealing blade. Orochimaru you see now is a CLONE! Not the real Orochimaru. The real Orochimaru was sealed away forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ya no one really cares about jap. myth tho as naruto may be based on it but it cannot be used as proof....if you like it great but dont bring it to a naruto discussion
    I can bring up the Japanese mythology, why??? Because its IN THE DATA BOOK. Yes the Mythology is directly in the Data Book for you to read.

Last edited by Zato; 10-09-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Except in the MANGA Itachi told Nagato that he was going to be sealed FOREVER by the sealing blade. Orochimaru you see now is a CLONE! Not the real Orochimaru. The real Orochimaru was sealed away forever.

I can bring up the Japanese mythology, why??? Because its IN THE DATA BOOK. Yes the Mythology is directly in the Data Book for you to read.
    orochimaru got away from the sword if i have to show you i will......why dont ppl understand what they see haha

as for thejap.myth naruto is based on it but unless it is from a data book or manga no one cares about some random jap. myth you went and found....if its not data book or manga it can gtfo imo

see the lil snake getting away it to show you he escaped the sword which is why he can be called upon now

Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-09-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

orochimaru got away from the sword if i have to show you i will......why dont ppl understand what they see haha

as for thejap.myth naruto is based on it but unless it is from a data book or manga no one cares about some random jap. myth you went and found....if its not data book or manga it can gtfo imo
    The real Orochimaru was sealed away. His Conscience was never sealed away because he places parts of himself in the curse seals so that he could be revived. What Sasuke did was revive him as a clone of Orochumaru. The Orochimaru you see now is NOT the original because the Original is sealed away forever.

Read what he says.

Pay attention...

Also, you are slow... I clearly said that the Japanese Mythology ON SUSANOO IS IN THE DATA BOOK. It explains the mythology of Susanoo specifically.

Last edited by Zato; 10-09-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pls don't call me an idiot, I didn't call you idiot either...so by calling me an idiot for no reason makes you look like one...
    Besides, it's funny that you put your opinion over the manga...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pls don't call me an idiot, I didn't call you idiot either...so by calling me an idiot for no reason makes you look like one...
    Besides, it's funny that you put your opinion over the manga...
    i didnt call you an idiot i said saying stuff like that makes you look like an idiot.....think bro it wont hurt you

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zato View Post
    the real orochimaru was sealed away. His conscience was never sealed away because he places parts of himself in the curse seals so that he could be revived. What sasuke did was revive him as a clone of orochumaru. The orochimaru you see now is not the original because the original is sealed away forever.

Read what he says.

pay attention...

also, you are slow... I clearly said that the japanese mythology on susanoo is in the data book. it explains the mythology of susanoo specifically.
    im aware the snake gut burned.....the point of showing it to you was that oro sould was not sealed....and that oro you see now is not a clone its the real oro because his sould was never sealed and oro doesnt have a real body anymore for a long time that why he moves body to body

in the end you clone theory is wrong.....

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that snake got burned by amaterasu. Prove current oro is a clone . Also show me the page sasuke uses tsukiyomi. Every other technique they have in common they say the same name. Also the databook and manga can contradict each other
    ive explained the clone....oro soul is not sealed and he has never had a real body since we know him which is why he jumps body to body so no that oro isnt a clone

jesus i hate 13 year olds who think they know haha

kishi said he needs it to have tskyomi so he has it get over it

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

see the lil snake getting away it to show you he escaped the sword which is why he can be called upon now
    That snake got burned by amaterasu. Prove current oro is a clone . Also show me the page sasuke uses tsukiyomi. Every other technique they have in common they say the same name. Also the databook and manga can contradict each other

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»