Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    here itachi says that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, itachi just said that in his case susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/392/2

sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/464/16
    data book says you need both.....data book know more then you.....quite being a fool if all you needed was the double then shisui would have had it but he didnt but he had the double.....guess that means the data book is right eh

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

here itachi says that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, itachi just said that in his case susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/392/2

sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/464/16
    data book says you need both.....data book know more then you.....quite being a fool if all you needed was the double then shisui would have had it but he didnt but he had the double.....guess that means the data book is right eh

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Oro isnt a clone.....he never had a real body to begin with that is why he uses others bodies.....his sould is free not sealed and when they brought oro back his soul is still in this world so that is the real oro not a clone

if you need clarification on anything else you lil 13 year olds plz lemme know

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    i didnt call you an idiot i said saying stuff like that makes you look like an idiot.....think bro it wont hurt you
    Here Itachi says that Susanoo awoke along with Tsukoyomi and Amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, Itachi just said that in his case Susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

Sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Oro isnt a clone.....he never had a real body to begin with that is why he uses others bodies.....his sould is free not sealed and when they brought oro back his soul is still in this world so that is the real oro not a clone

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

1) how do you know shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even i don't think that shisui had susanoo.but thats the essence: Don't state something that's not 100%...i don't say sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but i haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) we only know that shisui had ka but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed i assume ka was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

Still, you keep repeating your databook but i base my statements on the manga as you see so i can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
    ok so kishi wrote the data book then changed the story hahahah dont worry man one day after puberty is over and your done highschool and understanding kicks in you will still be a fool buuuuut you be able to accept it then

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

He does have it

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zato View Post
    omg! He basically says he is a clone. He said that he poured his chakara within the curse seal and with it his consciousness split along with it. The key word here is "consciousness" and "split". Meaning that the orochimaru you see now is not the original orochimaru. He is a clone of the original but with the same exact consciousness of the original. Google the word "consciousness" and you will start to understand that the real orochimaru is gone. He was sealed away. That snake you seen was just a snake that carried his chakara and dna. He dropped more then one. That one snake just got the farthest before the flames hit it. Why do you think kabuto had a snake attached to him that he was able to talk to?
    hey you dont get it thats cool i cant make you get it so think what you wan allstar

Status
    This user has no status.

1) How do you know Shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even I don't think that Shisui had Susanoo.But thats the essence: don't state something that's not 100%...I don't say Sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but I haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but Kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) We only know that Shisui had KA but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed I assume KA was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have Susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

Still, you keep repeating your databook but I base my statements on the manga as you see so I can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

OMG! He basically says he is a clone. He said that he poured his chakara within the curse seal and with it his consciousness SPLIT along with it. The key word here is "consciousness" and "split". Meaning that the Orochimaru you see now is not the ORIGINAL Orochimaru. He is a clone of the original but with the same exact consciousness of the original. Google the word "consciousness" and you will start to understand that the REAL Orochimaru is gone. He was sealed away. That snake you seen was just a snake that carried his chakara and DNA. He dropped more then one. That one snake just got the farthest before the flames hit it. Why do you think Kabuto had a snake attached to him that he was able to talk to?

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kidgamer65 View Post
    shisui had ka in both his eyes, that's how danzo and itachi were able to use it.
    its all good neither of them understand and im done trying to explain it to them let them live in fairtail land where they are right

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kidgamer65 View Post
    shisui had ka in both his eyes, that's how danzo and itachi were able to use it.
    its all good neither of them understand and im done trying to explain it to them let them live in fairtail land where they are right

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

1) How do you know Shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even I don't think that Shisui had Susanoo.But thats the essence: don't state something that's not 100%...I don't say Sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but I haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but Kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) We only know that Shisui had KA but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed I assume KA was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have Susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

Still, you keep repeating your databook but I base my statements on the manga as you see so I can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
    Shisui had KA in both his eyes, that's how Danzo and Itachi were able to use it.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

:ghehe: You have a point i missed that. But maybe that's why tobi said that its rare to awaken susanoo. As far as we know, only madara,izuna, obito/kakashi, shisui itachi and sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But i wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen madara using neither amaterasu nor tsukoyomi...and what i quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: How do you know that shisu ididn't have susanoo?
    keep telling yourself your right lol

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Shisui had KA in both his eyes, that's how Danzo and Itachi were able to use it.
    :ghehe: You have a point I missed that. But maybe that's why Tobi said that its rare to awaken Susanoo. As far as we know, only Madara,Izuna, Obito/Kakashi, Shisui Itachi and Sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But I wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen Madara using neither Amaterasu nor Tsukoyomi...and what I quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: how do you know that Shisu ididn't have susanoo?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

:ghehe: You have a point I missed that. But maybe that's why Tobi said that its rare to awaken Susanoo. As far as we know, only Madara,Izuna, Obito/Kakashi, Shisui Itachi and Sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But I wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen Madara using neither Amaterasu nor Tsukoyomi...and what I quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: how do you know that Shisu ididn't have susanoo?
    If you go by the databook: Shisui did not have Susanoo because he lacked Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

If you go by what Sasuke said: Shisui did not have Susanoo cause he did not have a Double Mangekyo.

A Double Mangekyo is having 2 different abilities for your eyes with 1 in each eye.

Status
    This user has no status.

If you go by the databook: Shisui did not have Susanoo because he lacked Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

If you go by what Sasuke said: Shisui did not have Susanoo cause he did not have a Double Mangekyo.

A Double Mangekyo is having 2 different abilities for your eyes with 1 in each eye.
    Ok then you explained it for me And how does that prove that Sasuke has tsukoyomi ? We should separate two problems: Even if Sasuke does have tsukoyomi, then it's still not 100% that you need both tsukoyomi and amaterasu for susanoo. If he doesn't have it, it explains why he said that you need to control the double mangekyou, so he has only a weak genjutsu without beig able to control space and time in it, so its not tsukoyomi.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

ok then you explained it for me and how does that prove that sasuke has tsukoyomi ? We should separate two problems: Even if sasuke does have tsukoyomi, then it's still not 100% that you need both tsukoyomi and amaterasu for susanoo. If he doesn't have it, it explains why he said that you need to control the double mangekyou, so he has only a weak genjutsu without beig able to control space and time in it, so its not tsukoyomi.
    except the data book says you need both lol dont worry one day you will grow up and get things like the rest of the world

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

the databook based its statement on itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So i think its valid only in itachi's case. And i don't understand your hostility...i'm not trolling nor flaming, i try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    im done with ppl concerns and wanna be thoughts.....the data book says susanoo not itachi susanoo not sasuke susanoo just susanoo

im not hold lil kids hands through it anymore ill tell you how it is you dont get it i dont care

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

the databook based its statement on itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So i think its valid only in itachi's case. And i don't understand your hostility...i'm not trolling nor flaming, i try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    im done with ppl concerns and wanna be thoughts.....the data book says susanoo not itachi susanoo not sasuke susanoo just susanoo

im not hold lil kids hands through it anymore ill tell you how it is you dont get it i dont care

Status
    This user has no status.

except the data book says you need both lol dont worry one day you will grow up and get things like the rest of the world
    The databook based its statement on Itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then Itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So I think its valid only in Itachi's case. And I don't understand your hostility...I'm not trolling nor flaming, I try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

The databook based its statement on Itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then Itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So I think its valid only in Itachi's case. And I don't understand your hostility...I'm not trolling nor flaming, I try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    I don't think that it just goes for Itachi because when they state the requirements.the databook is very broad with it.

"Susanoo resides within those who have mastered these two techniques" (Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu).

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't think that it just goes for Itachi because when they state the requirements.the databook is very broad with it.

"Susanoo resides within those who have mastered these two techniques" (Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu).
    It also says under the title that caster : Uchiha Itachi...
    And it also states in general that "Susanoo boasts an absolutely perfect attack and defence because of the spirit weapon it wields in both hands". For me it implies that this is about Itachi's susanoo.

Status
    スタイル

It's under his list of jutsus..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

First of all the data book was written 12 or so chapters before sasuke awakened MS. So it wasn't 4 years old when sasuke already had it. Secondly Shisui had KA in both eyes as danzo and itachi used it out of their own eye of his. Lastly Sasuke is better at Amaterasu while Itachi is better at genjutsu. If sasuke's ms had been shown before itachi's we would be having this debate saying that sasuke does not have amaterasu, as sasuke would be saying genjutsu and blaze release. So because itachi was revealed first tsukuyomi is known, which itachi is better at, and amaterasu was known which sasuke was better at. Only later did we see the upgrade of amaterasu which is blaze release, and the downgrade of tsukuyomi which is sharingan genjutsu. So they both have both, they're just better at one than the other.

Last edited by Necromancer4276; 10-09-2012 at 11:39 PM.