Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 58
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    here itachi says that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, itachi just said that in his case susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/392/2

    sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/464/16
    data book says you need both.....data book know more then you.....quite being a fool if all you needed was the double then shisui would have had it but he didnt but he had the double.....guess that means the data book is right eh
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    here itachi says that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, itachi just said that in his case susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/392/2

    sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/naruto/464/16
    data book says you need both.....data book know more then you.....quite being a fool if all you needed was the double then shisui would have had it but he didnt but he had the double.....guess that means the data book is right eh
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Oro isnt a clone.....he never had a real body to begin with that is why he uses others bodies.....his sould is free not sealed and when they brought oro back his soul is still in this world so that is the real oro not a clone


    if you need clarification on anything else you lil 13 year olds plz lemme know
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    i didnt call you an idiot i said saying stuff like that makes you look like an idiot.....think bro it wont hurt you
    Here Itachi says that Susanoo awoke along with Tsukoyomi and Amaterasu on that fateful day. It doesn't say that you must have tsukoyomi and amaterasu, Itachi just said that in his case Susanoo appeared with these 2 techniques.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/2

    Sasuke says here that you need to control the double mangekyou to have susanoo. He doesn't say that you need tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Besides, he obviously cannot control tsukoyomi so how can he control the double mangekyou?
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Oro isnt a clone.....he never had a real body to begin with that is why he uses others bodies.....his sould is free not sealed and when they brought oro back his soul is still in this world so that is the real oro not a clone


    if you need clarification on anything else you lil 13 year olds plz lemme know
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    1) how do you know shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even i don't think that shisui had susanoo.but thats the essence: Don't state something that's not 100%...i don't say sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but i haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) we only know that shisui had ka but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed i assume ka was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

    Still, you keep repeating your databook but i base my statements on the manga as you see so i can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
    ok so kishi wrote the data book then changed the story hahahah dont worry man one day after puberty is over and your done highschool and understanding kicks in you will still be a fool buuuuut you be able to accept it then
     
         

  7. #32
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    He does have it
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by zato View Post
    omg! He basically says he is a clone. He said that he poured his chakara within the curse seal and with it his consciousness split along with it. The key word here is "consciousness" and "split". Meaning that the orochimaru you see now is not the original orochimaru. He is a clone of the original but with the same exact consciousness of the original. Google the word "consciousness" and you will start to understand that the real orochimaru is gone. He was sealed away. That snake you seen was just a snake that carried his chakara and dna. He dropped more then one. That one snake just got the farthest before the flames hit it. Why do you think kabuto had a snake attached to him that he was able to talk to?
    hey you dont get it thats cool i cant make you get it so think what you wan allstar
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    data book says you need both.....data book know more then you.....quite being a fool if all you needed was the double then shisui would have had it but he didnt but he had the double.....guess that means the data book is right eh
    1) How do you know Shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even I don't think that Shisui had Susanoo.But thats the essence: don't state something that's not 100%...I don't say Sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but I haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but Kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) We only know that Shisui had KA but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed I assume KA was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have Susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

    Still, you keep repeating your databook but I base my statements on the manga as you see so I can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,954
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    Oro isnt a clone.....he never had a real body to begin with that is why he uses others bodies.....his sould is free not sealed and when they brought oro back his soul is still in this world so that is the real oro not a clone


    if you need clarification on anything else you lil 13 year olds plz lemme know
    OMG! He basically says he is a clone. He said that he poured his chakara within the curse seal and with it his consciousness SPLIT along with it. The key word here is "consciousness" and "split". Meaning that the Orochimaru you see now is not the ORIGINAL Orochimaru. He is a clone of the original but with the same exact consciousness of the original. Google the word "consciousness" and you will start to understand that the REAL Orochimaru is gone. He was sealed away. That snake you seen was just a snake that carried his chakara and DNA. He dropped more then one. That one snake just got the farthest before the flames hit it. Why do you think Kabuto had a snake attached to him that he was able to talk to?
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kidgamer65 View Post
    shisui had ka in both his eyes, that's how danzo and itachi were able to use it.
    its all good neither of them understand and im done trying to explain it to them let them live in fairtail land where they are right
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kidgamer65 View Post
    shisui had ka in both his eyes, that's how danzo and itachi were able to use it.
    its all good neither of them understand and im done trying to explain it to them let them live in fairtail land where they are right
     
         

  13. #38
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,188
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    1) How do you know Shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even I don't think that Shisui had Susanoo.But thats the essence: don't state something that's not 100%...I don't say Sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but I haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but Kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) We only know that Shisui had KA but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed I assume KA was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have Susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

    Still, you keep repeating your databook but I base my statements on the manga as you see so I can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
    Shisui had KA in both his eyes, that's how Danzo and Itachi were able to use it.
     
         

  14. #39
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    :ghehe: You have a point i missed that. But maybe that's why tobi said that its rare to awaken susanoo. As far as we know, only madara,izuna, obito/kakashi, shisui itachi and sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But i wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen madara using neither amaterasu nor tsukoyomi...and what i quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: How do you know that shisu ididn't have susanoo?
    keep telling yourself your right lol
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Shisui had KA in both his eyes, that's how Danzo and Itachi were able to use it.
    :ghehe: You have a point I missed that. But maybe that's why Tobi said that its rare to awaken Susanoo. As far as we know, only Madara,Izuna, Obito/Kakashi, Shisui Itachi and Sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But I wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen Madara using neither Amaterasu nor Tsukoyomi...and what I quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: how do you know that Shisu ididn't have susanoo?
     
         

  16. #41
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,188
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    :ghehe: You have a point I missed that. But maybe that's why Tobi said that its rare to awaken Susanoo. As far as we know, only Madara,Izuna, Obito/Kakashi, Shisui Itachi and Sasuke awakened it and we have seen only 3 of the using susanoo. But I wouldn't jump into conclusions because we haven't seen Madara using neither Amaterasu nor Tsukoyomi...and what I quoted from the manga is still valid. And the other option is possible too: how do you know that Shisu ididn't have susanoo?
    If you go by the databook: Shisui did not have Susanoo because he lacked Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

    If you go by what Sasuke said: Shisui did not have Susanoo cause he did not have a Double Mangekyo.

    A Double Mangekyo is having 2 different abilities for your eyes with 1 in each eye.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    If you go by the databook: Shisui did not have Susanoo because he lacked Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

    If you go by what Sasuke said: Shisui did not have Susanoo cause he did not have a Double Mangekyo.

    A Double Mangekyo is having 2 different abilities for your eyes with 1 in each eye.
    Ok then you explained it for me And how does that prove that Sasuke has tsukoyomi ? We should separate two problems: Even if Sasuke does have tsukoyomi, then it's still not 100% that you need both tsukoyomi and amaterasu for susanoo. If he doesn't have it, it explains why he said that you need to control the double mangekyou, so he has only a weak genjutsu without beig able to control space and time in it, so its not tsukoyomi.
     
         

  18. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    ok then you explained it for me and how does that prove that sasuke has tsukoyomi ? We should separate two problems: Even if sasuke does have tsukoyomi, then it's still not 100% that you need both tsukoyomi and amaterasu for susanoo. If he doesn't have it, it explains why he said that you need to control the double mangekyou, so he has only a weak genjutsu without beig able to control space and time in it, so its not tsukoyomi.
    except the data book says you need both lol dont worry one day you will grow up and get things like the rest of the world
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    the databook based its statement on itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So i think its valid only in itachi's case. And i don't understand your hostility...i'm not trolling nor flaming, i try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    im done with ppl concerns and wanna be thoughts.....the data book says susanoo not itachi susanoo not sasuke susanoo just susanoo

    im not hold lil kids hands through it anymore ill tell you how it is you dont get it i dont care
     
         

  20. #45
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    the databook based its statement on itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So i think its valid only in itachi's case. And i don't understand your hostility...i'm not trolling nor flaming, i try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    im done with ppl concerns and wanna be thoughts.....the data book says susanoo not itachi susanoo not sasuke susanoo just susanoo

    im not hold lil kids hands through it anymore ill tell you how it is you dont get it i dont care
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    except the data book says you need both lol dont worry one day you will grow up and get things like the rest of the world
    The databook based its statement on Itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then Itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So I think its valid only in Itachi's case. And I don't understand your hostility...I'm not trolling nor flaming, I try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
     
         

  22. #47
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,188
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    The databook based its statement on Itachi saying that susanoo awoke along with tsukoyomi and amaterasu. Back then Itachi was the only one we saw to use susanoo, it was the first time we saw it. So I think its valid only in Itachi's case. And I don't understand your hostility...I'm not trolling nor flaming, I try to understand something and give you my concerns yet you are mocking me...
    I don't think that it just goes for Itachi because when they state the requirements.the databook is very broad with it.

    "Susanoo resides within those who have mastered these two techniques" (Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu).
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,930
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I don't think that it just goes for Itachi because when they state the requirements.the databook is very broad with it.

    "Susanoo resides within those who have mastered these two techniques" (Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu).
    It also says under the title that caster : Uchiha Itachi...
    And it also states in general that "Susanoo boasts an absolutely perfect attack and defence because of the spirit weapon it wields in both hands". For me it implies that this is about Itachi's susanoo.
     
         

  24. #49
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    スタイル
     



    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    It's under his list of jutsus..
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,247
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Lets put this to rest........sasuke has tskyomi

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    1) How do you know Shisui didn't have it? Is it stated in your precious databook which is -how old is it? 4yrs?
    But ok even I don't think that Shisui had Susanoo.But thats the essence: don't state something that's not 100%...I don't say Sasuke doesn't have tsukoyomi, but I haven't really seen much proof of him using it...but Kishi can make him have it if he wants.
    2) We only know that Shisui had KA but we don't know whether it was the ability of only one of his eyes or both...so until it's revealed I assume KA was only 1 of his eyes's ability. So that's why he didn't have Susanoo- in case he really didn't have it...

    Still, you keep repeating your databook but I base my statements on the manga as you see so I can also tell you that manga knows more than you.......
    First of all the data book was written 12 or so chapters before sasuke awakened MS. So it wasn't 4 years old when sasuke already had it. Secondly Shisui had KA in both eyes as danzo and itachi used it out of their own eye of his. Lastly Sasuke is better at Amaterasu while Itachi is better at genjutsu. If sasuke's ms had been shown before itachi's we would be having this debate saying that sasuke does not have amaterasu, as sasuke would be saying genjutsu and blaze release. So because itachi was revealed first tsukuyomi is known, which itachi is better at, and amaterasu was known which sasuke was better at. Only later did we see the upgrade of amaterasu which is blaze release, and the downgrade of tsukuyomi which is sharingan genjutsu. So they both have both, they're just better at one than the other.
     
         
    Last edited by Necromancer4276; 10-09-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •