Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 45
  1. #1
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Most Evil Villain?

    Who do you think is the most evil villain out of any movie/show/anime/manga/comic/book? Not just Naruto, but anything.


    For me, it's Darth Sidious, aka Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.




    Through his own nature, Palpatine was evil incarnate.[135] He insistently made clear to Anakin Skywalker, however, that he was not evil, simply beyond common morality, calling evil "a label we all put on those who threaten us."[19] Aside from his opinion on morality, he believed himself to be the embodiment of darkness and the living incarnation of the dark side of the Force, and, after the death of his body, he saw himself as pure energy, or simply the dark side itself.[4] He was instinctively treacherous, betraying and killing numerous beings who trusted him, such as Vidar Kim, Darth Plagueis[1] and nearly, Darth Vader.[3] Ever since his youth, Palpatine's main goal was nothing less than the acquisition of absolute power. In this personal quest, he showed that he was also patient, vastly intelligent, and an incredible actor able to keep up the façade of a good and honest politician for a prodigious number of years. His skill at subterfuge was sufficient to even convince Darth Plagueis, upon the latter's revelation that he was a Sith, that he knew little of that Order,[1] when he in fact had sought to join the Sith long before he met the Dark Lord.[11] As both Senator of Naboo and Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, he appeared as an unassuming, tea-drinking[136] old man, almost grandfatherly, with elegant robes. With his cheery demeanor, trademark smile, and a reputation for being a kind and modest man from Naboo, he won the hearts of billions during the Clone Wars, promising to bring justice to a government mired in corruption and chaos, thus hiding his true motives behind the perfect disguise in order to gain acceptance for his new Empire.[137]

    Even as a child, Palpatine was demonstrated to be manipulative, sociopathic, and self-centered. This is especially evident by his frequent breaking of various rules and social norms, knowing full well that his father, whom he hated, would simply pay off the authorities to make the problem disappear, and his declaration upon causing an accident that killed two pedestrians while using a speeder that he'd like to become a professional racer.


    He's basically Satan.
     
         

  2. #2
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reverse engineering the grand
    design.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Ton-ton seems to be quite evil. But seriously? Hmm...Kira/Light?
     
         

  4. #4
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Who do you think is the most evil villain out of any movie/show/anime/manga/comic/book? Not just Naruto, but anything.


    For me, it's Darth Sidious, aka Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.




    Through his own nature, Palpatine was evil incarnate.[135] He insistently made clear to Anakin Skywalker, however, that he was not evil, simply beyond common morality, calling evil "a label we all put on those who threaten us."[19] Aside from his opinion on morality, he believed himself to be the embodiment of darkness and the living incarnation of the dark side of the Force, and, after the death of his body, he saw himself as pure energy, or simply the dark side itself.[4] He was instinctively treacherous, betraying and killing numerous beings who trusted him, such as Vidar Kim, Darth Plagueis[1] and nearly, Darth Vader.[3] Ever since his youth, Palpatine's main goal was nothing less than the acquisition of absolute power. In this personal quest, he showed that he was also patient, vastly intelligent, and an incredible actor able to keep up the façade of a good and honest politician for a prodigious number of years. His skill at subterfuge was sufficient to even convince Darth Plagueis, upon the latter's revelation that he was a Sith, that he knew little of that Order,[1] when he in fact had sought to join the Sith long before he met the Dark Lord.[11] As both Senator of Naboo and Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, he appeared as an unassuming, tea-drinking[136] old man, almost grandfatherly, with elegant robes. With his cheery demeanor, trademark smile, and a reputation for being a kind and modest man from Naboo, he won the hearts of billions during the Clone Wars, promising to bring justice to a government mired in corruption and chaos, thus hiding his true motives behind the perfect disguise in order to gain acceptance for his new Empire.[137]

    Even as a child, Palpatine was demonstrated to be manipulative, sociopathic, and self-centered. This is especially evident by his frequent breaking of various rules and social norms, knowing full well that his father, whom he hated, would simply pay off the authorities to make the problem disappear, and his declaration upon causing an accident that killed two pedestrians while using a speeder that he'd like to become a professional racer.


    He's basically Satan.
    Satan is not evil, he is just doing his job well if you believe in that hole religion thing I am athiest personaly

    anyway to answer your question dear friend I will have to say

    Eric Cartmen is the most evil being in existance
     
         

  5. #5
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    I'd say Light Yagami from Death Note. He may want to kill all criminals but he'll use and kill anyone who gets in his way. Whether good or bad.
     
         

  6. #6
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Satan is not evil, he is just doing his job well if you believe in that hole religion thing I am athiest personaly

    anyway to answer your question dear friend I will have to say

    Eric Cartmen is the most evil being in existance
    Im confused. So I laugh, say ewwwww or +rep and commend you for your honesty?
     
         

  7. #7
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    25,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    movie . bane
    show . the kardashians
    anime . orochimaru & frieza
    comik book . the joker
    manga. kishi
     
         

  8. #8
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Who do you think is the most evil villain out of any movie/show/anime/manga/comic/book? Not just Naruto, but anything.


    For me, it's Darth Sidious, aka Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.




    Through his own nature, Palpatine was evil incarnate.[135] He insistently made clear to Anakin Skywalker, however, that he was not evil, simply beyond common morality, calling evil "a label we all put on those who threaten us."[19] Aside from his opinion on morality, he believed himself to be the embodiment of darkness and the living incarnation of the dark side of the Force, and, after the death of his body, he saw himself as pure energy, or simply the dark side itself.[4] He was instinctively treacherous, betraying and killing numerous beings who trusted him, such as Vidar Kim, Darth Plagueis[1] and nearly, Darth Vader.[3] Ever since his youth, Palpatine's main goal was nothing less than the acquisition of absolute power. In this personal quest, he showed that he was also patient, vastly intelligent, and an incredible actor able to keep up the façade of a good and honest politician for a prodigious number of years. His skill at subterfuge was sufficient to even convince Darth Plagueis, upon the latter's revelation that he was a Sith, that he knew little of that Order,[1] when he in fact had sought to join the Sith long before he met the Dark Lord.[11] As both Senator of Naboo and Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, he appeared as an unassuming, tea-drinking[136] old man, almost grandfatherly, with elegant robes. With his cheery demeanor, trademark smile, and a reputation for being a kind and modest man from Naboo, he won the hearts of billions during the Clone Wars, promising to bring justice to a government mired in corruption and chaos, thus hiding his true motives behind the perfect disguise in order to gain acceptance for his new Empire.[137]

    Even as a child, Palpatine was demonstrated to be manipulative, sociopathic, and self-centered. This is especially evident by his frequent breaking of various rules and social norms, knowing full well that his father, whom he hated, would simply pay off the authorities to make the problem disappear, and his declaration upon causing an accident that killed two pedestrians while using a speeder that he'd like to become a professional racer.


    He's basically Satan.
    He's not evil. He just misunderstood. Have you seen the robot chicken episodes?
     
         

  9. #9
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    The Joker.
    Or Kid Buu.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    25,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    light yagami was true justice lol
     
         

  11. #11
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    13,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Satan is not evil, he is just doing his job well if you believe in that hole religion thing I am athiest personaly

    anyway to answer your question dear friend I will have to say

    Eric Cartmen is the most evil being in existance
    Not Christian. Deist. And Satan is kinda evil... Thinking your better than God, then betraying him is evil. He's in Hell as punishment, he's not doing the punishing. Hell itself is the punishment. At least, that's what I would believe. I think there's a "Hell", but the Christian/Muslim/Jewish interpretation of it does not matter. If you wanna talk more about this vm me lol, im bored.

    OT:

    He's just misunderstood...
     
         

  12. #12
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obsessed with Fairy Tail now.
    ._.
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Whatever the hell is haunting the shat out of the people from the Paranormal Activity movies.
     
         

  13. #13
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    The Joker.

     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    The Joker.

    This. Absolutely no rational thinking. Lives only to murder and reek chaos. Hell, the role helped drive Heath Ledger over the edge in real life. Now that's fricking evil.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?



    C'mon guys we all know no one is more evil than Butters!
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    8,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nami-swan, Robin~chwan &
    Hancock <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Blackbeard is the best what are you guys talking about? Oro. is good too xD
     
         

  17. #17
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?



    That which comes from the under side of the mind — hidden in plain sight — bringer of paralysis — mocker of strength — snatcher of children.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post


    That which comes from the under side of the mind — hidden in plain sight — bringer of paralysis — mocker of strength — snatcher of children.
    Fear?
     
         

  19. #19
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Joker, The Joker.

    Kid Buu is also equally evil, but I'm picking Joker because he's been around longer.
     
         

  20. #20
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Fear?
    Fear is the sauce on the stake of life ...

    ... this force is is more like a Dementor [HP] but x100.

    It's the only movie that I walked out of the theater from truly scared ...
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post
    Fear is the sauce on the stake of life ...

    ... this force is is more like a Dementor [HP] but x100.

    It's the only movie that I walked out of the theater from truly scared ...
    I know it's off topic, but what movie, if you don't mind me asking? I understand the meaning, but I don't recognize the quote.
     
         

  22. #22
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post
    Fear is the sauce on the stake of life ...

    ... this force is is more like a Dementor [HP] but x100.

    It's the only movie that I walked out of the theater from truly scared ...
    the 4th kind? that movie scared the sh*t out of me too.

    OT: i agree with the kid buu comment. he lived only to destroy. not only that, he would get pissed if nothing was strong enough to challenge him
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Thanos, no contest.
     
         

  24. #24
    Panda ʕ●ᴥ●ʔ Mandy's Avatar
    Status
    Mandy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    at a farm stealing all the potatoes
    Posts
    48,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    u want dis coochie buy me
    gucci
     

    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Mojo Jojo.
     
         

  25. #25
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Most Evil Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Excite- View Post
    Mojo Jojo.
    Yes. Yes. Yes.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •