Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: The Ones who will be the strongest at the end of the series

Just a reminder. You're all saying how Kenpachi was beaten by Juha Bach/Emperor ... wrong.
    He was beaten by Royd, the Quincy that copied Juha Bach's appearance. And he won't be the strongest shinigami.
    And when someone pointed that Ichigo is a human and therefore he can't be the strongest...it's exactly the reason why he'll be the strongest, his human heart is one of the main sources of his strength, along with his resolve, will and some stuff that haven't been explained yet.

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by mlickko View Post
    Just a reminder. You're all saying how Kenpachi was beaten by Juha Bach/Emperor ... wrong.
    He was beaten by Royd, the Quincy that copied Juha Bach's appearance. And he won't be the strongest shinigami.
    And when someone pointed that Ichigo is a human and therefore he can't be the strongest...it's exactly the reason why he'll be the strongest, his human heart is one of the main sources of his strength, along with his resolve, will and some stuff that haven't been explained yet.
    Or you could simply say Ichigo is the main character and therefor the strongest.

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Or you could simply say Ichigo is the main character and therefor the strongest.
    ^^^^

This I agree with.

People really need to look at the manga seriously I can't believe people are still saying Byakuya>Ichigo and Kenpachi>Ichigo all base don fights he had in Soul Society in the first arc, Ichigo's power rise is far greater than anyone in the series he's what able to match Shinigami who have had hundreds of years to train with what a year worth of training at most.

I agree Kenpachi will become strong but he won't rival Ichigo in the end.

I agree with what this person said Ichigo will become the strongest due to being the main character.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

Byakuya and Kenpachi Both are strong .... If Byakyua lived ... he would also become stronger like Kenpachi ...

Ichigo is main Protagonist .. So he will be strongest .. thats simple logic to me :D

Page 2 of 2 « First 12