O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?

Re: Oppa Gangnam Style!!

Its ok iguess

Status
    Trust | Respect | Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Well, you do have the cocky attitude of a Seal but no Seal would release that kind of info over the internet when his IP can be traced. You really got unlucky with this one as I am not some stupid little child, I know about the military because I have family members in the military and I find it interesting. There is no person with 300 confirmed kills. Get your shit straight child. You are a disgrace. How dare you lie about being a Seal, and how dare you lie about having such an honor, you really are a fucked up individual. Go play in traffic you fuckwad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    You. You make my country look stereotypical and thuggish. Please stop.
    Don't worry he is a liar anyway.

Last edited by Sanzen; 10-09-2012 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Fixed the censors.

Status
    Gone

It's annoying. It amazes me how much Americans (I'm American. I can insult my own god damn nationality.) love one video and half of them can't even understand what he is saying...
    Knowing that this video has been out for months and people are just becoming aware of it annoys me even more.

Last edited by I Just Died; 10-09-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Trust | Respect | Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by I Just Died View Post
    It's annoying. It amazes me how much Americans (I'm American. I can insult my own god damn race) love one video and half of them can't even understand what he is saying...
    Knowing that this video has been out for months and people are just becoming aware of it annoys me even more.
    America isn't a race.....
    It's a nationality.
    I heard its really weird when translated.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    How dare you. I liked this thread because of the song and that's it and now your pulling this kind of stunt? How dare you, how dare you insult our great nation by using a lie like this, and how dare you insult our great men and women in our United States Military especially the Navy Seals. And how dare you after you say that you call yourself an American citizen, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonnello View Post

Well, you do have the cocky attitude of a Seal but no Seal would release that kind of info over the internet when his IP can be traced. You really got unlucky with this one as I am not some stupid little child, I know about the military because I have family members in the military and I find it interesting. There is no person with 300 confirmed kills. Get your shit straight child. You are a disgrace. How dare you lie about being a Seal, and how dare you lie about having such an honor, you really are a fucked up individual. Go play in traffic you fuckwad.

Don't worry he is a liar anyway.
    I agree some people now a day's take this stuff lightly, well I don't. I take our Military very seriously and for someone to say that....its a disgrace. And thank you for realizing it also. Looks like we still have Americans with brains left and for that I thank you sir.

Status
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.

Oh dear~
    Anyway, y'all know that the sound of the song is quite deceiving considering what he's singing about, no?
    While he does make it a pop song he is also making light of what's popular in Korea and how you could have just as much fun not being bound by these things, or so I've seen at least:

Gotta love how corny they are

Last edited by UchihaBrat; 10-09-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Playing the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Kwalker394 View Post
    How dare you. I liked this thread because of the song and that's it and now your pulling this kind of stunt? How dare you, how dare you insult our great nation by using a lie like this, and how dare you insult our great men and women in our United States Military especially the Navy Seals. And how dare you after you say that you call yourself an American citizen, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree some people now a day's take this stuff lightly, well I don't. I take our Military very seriously and for someone to say that....its a disgrace. And thank you for realizing it also. Looks like we still have Americans with brains left and for that I thank you sir.
    Oh no!! I joked about the Military! That must mean I'm a terrible, terrible American!! Noooo!! Please teach me how to respect our country to the degree you do!

Get off your high-horse. You condemn for that and you've never, ever said anything equal to or worse than that in real life or over the internet? "How dare you, how dare you, how dare you..." Please... This is the internet. Don't like what's being said? Go do something else, but please do not preach to me like you're some kind of beacon of morality.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Thats my song . I dance in my underwear to that

Status
    This user has no status.

The song is not bad..

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Oh no!! I joked about the Military! That must mean I'm a terrible, terrible American!! Noooo!! Please teach me how to respect our country to the degree you do!

Get off your high-horse. You condemn for that and you've never, ever said anything equal to or worse than that in real life or over the internet? "How dare you, how dare you, how dare you..." Please... This is the internet. Don't like what's being said? Go do something else, but please do not preach to me like you're some kind of beacon of morality.
    And yet you're the one that gets pissed off. No one cares if you're seal, even though you lied. This is the thread talking about shitty gangnam style, and you're lying about being in the army? GTFO

Status
    Jun 2012
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.

Nice :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    "You could kill a
    lifetime without feeling
    anything but skin"

Uh... It's guess... Good I guess :/

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you get to show disrespect to what people believe in. You're being highly condemning in your attitude, and it's a load of bull. Even when people were just joking around, you made a joke with a lot of obscenities to kill them. That's not funny. And they're the ones on the high horse? Please. You're the only one here who doesn't seem to know he's not the greatest thing ever who can do whatever he wants.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12