Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Konahamaru Part In Manga

Well I Dont Know About Anyone Else But I Think Kishi Should Show More Of Konahamaru Because He Is Naruto Pupil Right And Is Like A Second Naruto But I'm Mad At The Move That Took The 4th Hokage Three Years To Create Was Mastered By Konahamaru In 15 Seconds Dont You Say

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.

Re: Konahamaru Part In Manga

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post

Well I Dont Know About Anyone Else But I Think Kishi Should Show More Of Konahamaru Because He Is Naruto Pupil Right And Is Like A Second Naruto But I'm Mad At The Move That Took The 4th Hokage Three Years To Create Was Mastered By Konahamaru In 15 Seconds Dont You Say
    Nah, I'm fine with Konohamaru having used Rasengan since we don't know how long Naruto's been teaching it to him. Not only that but Konohamaru's not mastered Rasengan yet. His is a very small one, so he still has a way to go. But I do enjoy seeing his progress throughout the manga.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Konohamaru knows how to use Rasengan and on the latest Manga chapter, Naruto said to him that he will teach him bigger one.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Making a Comeback!

naruto taught ko the rasengan he did not magically learn it in 15 seconds and i agree minato is probably rolling in his grave over this concept of children learning his moves (well thats a contradiction cuz naruto was a kid when he learned lol)

Status
    This user has no status.

He learned it a bit fast cause he 'seems' to have used Naruto's method of learning it. Konohamaru has a future in the manga. As a shower of how much ANBU seems to suck as demonstrated by previous chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

this was so damn funny when i saw it in the manga. lmfao konohamaru using rasengan D

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

I reckon at the end Naruto will fulfill his dream of becoming Hokage but later on give the position to Knoahamaru and travel as a sage, albeit a time skip would probably be needed to make be realistic. Or Konahamaru will be like Danzou and challenge for the Hokage spot time and time but less evil.

Status
    May 2009
    ewwwwww

Im fine w/this coz we all know konohamaru is from sarotobi clan a clan of a genious too. He just need a proper t4raining angd he will be a good asset too.

Status
    This user has no status.

i think naruto showed his rasengan to him before naruto left with j-man for 2 1/2 yrs of training sometime ago.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

konohamaru looks cool.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

It's just like DBZ where goten all of a sudden got SS without knowing it whilst it took goku and everyone else forever to get along with emotional stuff.
    Now in Naruto the rasengan hopefully won't become something like that. Konohamaru's gotta learn some original jutsu and stop following Naruto's footsteps. I didn't even like konohamaru from the start....

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

no doubt about that, in future konohamuro will surpass naruto
    but i don't think that konohamuro mastered rasengan in 15 second, its impossible to pass three levels of mastering ransengan in just 15 sec

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stemperor View Post
    but i don't think that konohamuro mastered rasengan in 15 second, its impossible to pass three levels of mastering ransengan in just 15 sec
    Sharingan?...

So will konohamaru be able to stand up against Naruto with full mastery of sage mode, jinchuriki forms, summons, plus all the normal all-round ninja techs and all? - If naruto doesn happen to get up to this point.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

i think he is just suppose 2 naruto student and naruto is just going 2 show him all his jutsus. plus show he is getting and show how he is getting to kage

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

OMFG stop quoting the damn picture its annoying

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

the 4th didn't use a clone... that's what the whole looking left and right is about... there's 2 things you need to control while making a rasengan and it was hard to do it by yourself... the 4th was creating a brand new move, not copying an existing one... that's why it took so long... (even though it didn't cos it's just a story...)

and also he didn't use clones to help with his chakra manipulation...

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the1stemperor View Post
    imo, he didnt master it in 15sec, naruto showed it to konohamaru before he left for 2 1/2 yrs of training with pervy sage from the previous series

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

i like him usnig raegan and all but i hope he doesnt do nature fuse with rasegan to soon that would suck.

and i was hopping he'd be more like the 3rd hokage with fire and earth jutsu

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    i like him usnig raegan and all but i hope he doesnt do nature fuse with rasegan to soon that would suck.

and i was hopping he'd be more like the 3rd hokage with fire and earth jutsu
    he might still be... he's not shown any elements cos a normal rasengan is just normal chakra

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    he might still be... he's not shown any elements cos a normal rasengan is just normal chakra
    yeah but still if he does i just hope he cant fuse his rasegan with on nature because if he did it would be to easy for him but if thats the case then kakashi shoud copy it and make his lightning rasegan

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»