Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    just minding my business

Minato >>> itachi

i,ve got reasons why i say minato would rape itachi, first of all i will give you ways minato would counter itachi, susanoo is truly powerful but then all its long range attacks are inferior to minato, minato would easly use his s:t barrier to send susanoo arrows back at itachi, which will be quite bad for the susanoo.. amaterasu is almost instant but then there is always a process, one eye is covered and the other eye starts to bleed, which means after the first hit, it will impossible to hit minato twice with the same jutsu. and if minato gets hit, he could easly seal the fire, he is a master seal, and as for tsukuyumi, every at minatos level is smart enough to knw that u dnt look into the sharingan, about the totsuka sword we all knw its to slow to hit minato, now i will give you a way minato wil break the susanoo, if minato summons ma and pa at a diffrent location which will give them enough time to gather enough sage gen jutsu chakra then teleport them close to itachi to use the same kind of gen jutsu that was used against nagato, which will give enough time to minato to use his barrier to break the susanoo and its game over for itachi, i am no fan boy but its clear minato is even smarter than itachi

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato >>> itachi

Yup, Minato > Itachi of course.

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

itachis worst nightmare is his stamina level///

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Itachi can case genjustu with just his finger.. have u not seem itachi in action..?

Status
    Feb 2012
    just minding my business

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    itachis worst nightmare is his stamina level///
    yeah you are right, itachi would not be able to use his ms abilities for long bt then minato can fight for a whole day

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Minato's best attacks rely on the teleporation tags. If Itachi figures that out then what is left for Minato to do? This is why you can't say either can beat one another. You can't really predict fights like these.

Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

please itachi is better, all mnato will do is to teleport!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

Minato is my fav char but why the hell are you doing this

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

...this is preposterous. Use the damn search bar!

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    i,ve got reasons why i say minato would rape itachi, first of all i will give you ways minato would counter itachi, susanoo is truly powerful but then all its long range attacks are inferior to minato, minato would easly use his s:t barrier to send susanoo arrows back at itachi, which will be quite bad for the susanoo.. amaterasu is almost instant but then there is always a process, one eye is covered and the other eye starts to bleed, which means after the first hit, it will impossible to hit minato twice with the same jutsu. and if minato gets hit, he could easly seal the fire, he is a master seal, and as for tsukuyumi, every at minatos level is smart enough to knw that u dnt look into the sharingan, about the totsuka sword we all knw its to slow to hit minato, now i will give you a way minato wil break the susanoo, if minato summons ma and pa at a diffrent location which will give them enough time to gather enough sage gen jutsu chakra then teleport them close to itachi to use the same kind of gen jutsu that was used against nagato, which will give enough time to minato to use his barrier to break the susanoo and its game over for itachi, i am no fan boy but its clear minato is even smarter than itachi
    1. Itachi cannot use Susano'o arrows.

2.If Minato is hit with Amaterasu, he's done for there is no way of sealing black flames from hell that burn until the place the flames are inflicted, the only way Obito did it was Kamui.

3.Itachi can always use regular Sharingan Genjustu, Finger Genjustu, and much, much more. He's a master of genjustu.

4.Minato can't use Ma and Pa, for, he is not a Toad Sage.

5.Minato can't break Itachi's Susano'o, it has the Yata Mirror which is "indestructible."

6.If anything, Minato and Itachi's IQ are around the same area.

I'm not a fanboy.. Just facts.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Uh... I'd say it would be a tie..

Status
    Feb 2012
    just minding my business

no way, i dn'T believe you yata mirror can'T be used to block the barrier, and wtf, minato maltreated obito, even though obito was a ms user who had intel on minato, with minato not having a singel intel on tobi, minato is the smartest character he is even above shikamarus level

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

better make poll for this...

still Yondaime kicked the shit of the tobi and kyubi... I mean who could do this except Shodai (hashirama > EMS Madara + 9tail)

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    no way, i dn'T believe you yata mirror can'T be used to block the barrier, and wtf, minato maltreated obito, even though obito was a ms user who had intel on minato, with minato not having a singel intel on tobi, minato is the smartest character he is even above shikamarus level
    The Yata Mirror is indestructible. Go back to when Zetsu was explaining it in the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight.

Also, I said nothing about Obito vs. Minato. I used Obito as an example for someone who put out the flames of Amaterasu and the only reason he did that was because of Kamui.

Minato is not the strongest character. He may or may not be above Shikamaru's level. But he is not the strongest character for a fact.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

amaterasu is almost instant but then there is always a process, one eye is covered and the other eye starts to bleed, which means after the first hit, it will impossible to hit minato twice with the same jutsu. and if minato gets hit, he could easly seal the fire, he is a master seal
    Minato can surely seal the flames, im sure he has the seal formula to do so.... but you seem to think that Minato will only have to deal with the flames.

While he has to get the scroll out, draw the seals and procceed with the sealing, Itachi is still there, and he wont be nice enough to just stand there and do nothing. That means that Minato needs to Hiraishin non-stop as he was previously doing and he will need to suffer from Amaterasu on top of having to get the scroll out and proceed with the sealing.

There is no ''Minato would easily" seal the flames, if Minato gets hit with Amaterasu, shit is hitting the fan big time, and even if Itachi doesnt hit him with anything instantly, it means Minato will have suffered significient damage from Amaterasu and would have used a shit ton of Hiraishin in order to not get it.

Also, you act like Minato as an answer for everything when it comes to Itachi's arsenal, as if he knew exactly how to deal with him, but you do realise that he is facing a tactical genius and the best Kunai user or even weapons overall of the manga?

If there is someone that is smart enough to spot a jutsu's weakpoint in an instant it's Itachi, and Itachi is the perfect counter when it comes to Hiraishin.

If Itachi knows that he can't let Kunais near him because it would be dangerous, you can be sure that Kunais will never be anywhere near him as the guy is simply unmatched when it comes to using Kunai precision and deflection.

And don't go and say Minato will be fast enough even without Hiraishin, Minato's movement speed isnt enough to outclass's Itachi very fast speed on top of him having the Sharingan.

This whole fight can only happen if Minato doesnt look in Itachi's eyes and if he uses Hiraishin constantly.

I always gave this match up a tie as i feel they are very similar in so many ways... but a lot make it seeem like circumstances are on Minato's side, what i mean by that is ;

Minato apparently having knowledge on Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and Susano , which is something that i complety disagree with.

Jiraiya, someone who was more experienced and knew much more about the world than Minato, had no ****ing clue what was the flames (Amaterasu) Itachi used in part 1.

Minato was young, and even tho he had MAYBE heard of Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and Susano, he never saw it wth his own eyes... just like Jiraiya never did.

The mangekyo had only been seen in an era that took place in Madara's time... as we have no knowledge of Uchihas awakening the MS except for Madara,Izuna', Shisui, Itachi, Kakashi, Sasuke and Obito. And even among these... only 3 that we know actually awakened up to Susano.

Minato never had to fight the Sharingan like Gai trained himself to do... and thats why he was the only one who thought of never looking at the Sharingan itself during combat.

Even Kakashi, who is pretty much s smart and both Itachi and Minato.... never thought of this, Minato being Minato doesnt guarantee that he will do the same thing.

So to me it all depends on how you make this fight work....

Do both shinobis have knowledge according to what they know in the manga or do you give them a set amount of knowledge on each other.

If both knows everything about each other then i say that Minato will be at a disadvantage as Itachi is perhaps the most versatile ninjas in Naruto (Speed, Intelligence, Deadly ninjutsu, Best genjutsu user......)

While Minato is versatile but due to ONE jutsu.... if that jutsu is kept at bay (as Itachi can do it with his speed / Kunai expertise) Minato has nothing but his movement speed and Rasengans to avoid Itachi's MS and all his crow clones plays and finger genjutsu.

If both ninjas know that they know according to the manga...well I would trust Itachi knowing more about Minato than Minato knowing more about Itachi.... as Itachi is apparently the only one outside of Kakashi and the Hokages and JIraiya that knew that Minato was Naruto's father.... and he also knew why Minato actually had gotten to where he was (Hokage) even tho he was 5 years old when Minato died.

Itachi is the wisest and quite possibly the smartest ninjas here,,,, and while you claim that Minato may be smarter,,, it's possible but feats are clearly on Itachi's side here.

Itachi has more chance to know about Minato than MInato knows about Itachi.... as Minato never had to fight the Sharingan, and even if he did, he never faced a mangekyo user and perhaps never ever saw one as there is to our knowledge only a handfull of Uchiha who ever awoke the Mangekyo in the history of the Uchiha clan.

I always gave this match up a tie, perhaps because i feel like they are equally badass (even tho i like Itachi more)... but i feel like people underestimate Itachi's abilities and knowledge and give more advantage to Minato that he actually shouldnt have (prior knowledge of the Mangekyo)

Also, Minato doesnt have Sage mode or hell... even if he does... we saw against Obito that he didnt have time to go and attempt to summon them.... as we saw with Jiraiya that summoning Ma and Pa takes quite a long time.... against someone as fast and deadly as Itachi.... it wouldnt be any different than against Obito.... and it would actually be quite worst as Obito has one and only one jutsu in his arsenal, while Itachi is overall much more dangerous. Obito is strong but he's a one trick poney (without the Rinnegan).

Last edited by insid3rkil3r; 10-09-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah okay i do think minato would win but come on man it would never be so simple for him ? :S like itachi is seriously no one to mess with he wasnt at full strengh when he had his brotherly brawl so dont base things on what happend there just look when he got reserected .. he beat the jutsu that tried controlling him then defeated a dradon sage ! thats epic .. he only beat him using his smarts not his abilitys. i would never count him out against anyone but yeah minato would kick his ass but im just saying theres no way it would be that easy ? lol

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Zetsu claimed that this: combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Itachi's Susanoo invincible. And now we are excluding so many of Itachis abilities: izanami, izanagi, amaterasu, tsukoyomi etc

Minato would not stand a chance against the pride of the Uchiha, unfortunately im just stating the obvious.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
    Zetsu claimed that this: combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Itachi's Susanoo invincible. And now we are excluding so many of Itachis abilities: izanami, izanagi, amaterasu, tsukoyomi etc

Minato would not stand a chance against the pride of the Uchiha, unfortunately im just stating the obvious.

well kishi claimed minato have unrivalled strenght

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Zetsu said that a susanoo with athe sword of totsuka and yata mirror is indestructable :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Thought it was obvious

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»