[Kenjutsu] with Oraan

*Shifts nervously from foot to foot, waiting for training*
    Im ready to learn

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: [Kenjutsu] with Oraan

Ok. Just to be clear, this kenjutsu training is purely jutsu based. I am not a Kenjutsu expert the likes of KeotsuEclipse, Gin-san, or even Mockingbird. Wish I was but its not my forte, so you will not be learning stances and things of that nature. Also, I am not able to teach Samurai techniques. For that you would have to go to one of the Samurai Shishous or sensei that teach it once you have an approved Samurai bio.

So first things first. You need a sword. I know you said you dont have a sword in your bio. I want you to summon one using a Ninjutsu scroll.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Um I think I can do that
    * I pull out a scroll and hold it outward, then place my hand on the back. A seal appears on the back of the scroll, and In front The sword poofs out in a cloud of smoke. It is just a normal sword, nothing special.*
    (Once I get my new bio Ill definitely (Asura) get him a sword)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

What Ninjutsu technique did you use?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I actually do have a sword, though it is short. I just never used it Its the same blade weilded by Young Kakashi, and I have his bio. I included the sword but never actually used it... So we can proceed

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Good, now for your first...

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

This will be our first jutsu. It's pretty self-explanatory. I want you to make a small series of slashes at this Obito clone, then finish with a powerful slash, poofing him

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Okay. Got It.
    * I grab my sword from my back and then step towards clone Obito. I then salsh Obito across his chest, then come back with another slash that also slashes his chest but to his opposite side, make another precise slice that cuts his stomach veritcally. Then I raise my sword and finish with a diagonal slash that cuts deep into his chest, and clone Obito poofs.*
    That was because... You killed Rin

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

How in the world did I kill Rin >_< Dont make me bring you into my dimension. >_< You would not like it there. (lol jk)

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
    Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Punch him a few times, then quickly slash him twice, destroying his very existence. (When you are punching, be clear about what fist you are using and where the blow lands. Same for where you are slicing.)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

lol, I just realized Im the one who actually killed Rin

* I step into Clone Obito's face and deliver a crushing left hook that hits him in his lower left jaw, follow it up with a right jab that smacks into his nose, then punch him in the neck with my left with such force one of his bones in his neck make a sick crunching sound and is broken. I then pull out my sword wit my right and make two swift slashes, the first slices diagonally from the left, slices his chest and his stomach, the other from the right, hitting the same areas but from opposite sides, making a sort of X. Obito Clone is destroyed immediately after the second slice and poofs in a cloud of smoke.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Left hook should hit him in his lower Right jaw....unless he was facing away from you for some reason lol. Remember the hand or foot across from you is the opposite side of the body for your opponent. (unless you were spinning in a counter clockwise position)

Otherwise not bad.
    ================================================== =

Hmmm, it would be pointless to keep making an obito clone for every technique.........so *Poof* 30 Obito Training clones...Not that there are even that many techniques.
    ==

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
    Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Punch him a few times, then quickly slash him twice, finishing off your opponent.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Lets try it again then.
    * I step into Clone Obito's face and deliver a crushing left hook that hits him in his right jaw, follow it up with a right jab that smacks into his nose, then punch him in the neck with my left wit such force one of his bones in his neck make a sick crunching sound and is broken. I then pull out my sword wit my right and make two swift slashes, the first slices diagonally from the left, slices his chest and his stomach, the other from the right, hitting the same areas but from opposite sides, making a sort of X. Obito Clone is destroyed immediately after the second slice and poofs in a cloud of smoke.*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Perfect. Now Moving onto

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

I want you to bolt at the clone, then hit him with your sword handle, disorienting him. Then deliver several kicks, that ultimately ends with him flying in the air (Not straight upward), then quickly bolt to his far location, then punch him into that tree. *Points*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Thats a weird name for a jutsu
    * I bolt towards Obito Clone at full speed, seeming as nothing more than a blur. Then I pull out my sword and strike him with tremendous force on his righ temple, smashing into his head, stunning and disorienting him. Then I immediately follow with a swift kick into his solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him then sink a strong kick into his right shin with my left, snappin g his shin bone and breaking his balance. Then finish with a roundhouse kick with my right th smacks into his chin and knocks him into the air in the direction of the tree. Then I bolt to where I see him about to land, and **** back my fist and, once within reach. Drive a crushing blow into his stomach that knocks him smack into the tree*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Tell me about it.

Good Job.
    =======

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

I want you to channel chakra into your blade. I then want you to run at the clone, then slash him upwards into the air, then *appear* >_> above him, slashing him to the ground, very hard.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I can just appear now Well okay
    *I take out my blade and channel pure chakra into my blade, until you can visibly see it. Then I run at my opponent and take my right hand thats wielding it, and slash him upward along the left side of his chest. It pulls him upward with the slash and throws him in the air. Then I jump up at such high speeds it took only One-half a second to get there, making it looks like I simply appeared. I then take my sword and grip it with both hands, and then slash it so hard and fast across your chest, he is slammed hard into the ground*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Channel chidori into your blade, then freestyle several slashes on this clone here.

*Makes clone*

Note: If you dont have chidori, do not perform this jutsu and go to the next. If you do have Chidori, then perform both jutsu.

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Channel chakra into your sword until it begins to glow a dull blue color. Then jump into the air while performing a 360 degree spin. This will create a spinning circle that cuts through your opponent.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I posess the chidori. I learnt it not long ago.
    Gripping the blade with my dominant right hand, I start channeling my lightning chakra through my hand. I start increasing the vibrations in the liightning until it makes the familiar crying sound, foor which it was named. I then channel it from my hand and into my sword, coating it into the strong surge of lightning. I then rush towards and make two casual slashes at Obito Clone, both through chest in the shape of an X. Despite the casualness of the strike, it cuts deep because of the cutting power thats been inbedded into it and destroys your clone*
    Now for the second jutsu
    * I channel pure chakra into my blade, making it radiate in a bluish-white glow thay coats the entire sword. Next I jump in the air and start spinning 360°. I pick up speed and spin faster until a spinning circle is created. Then I use this circle to cut through Obito Clone*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Good.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

I want you to channel your chakra into your sword, then perform a crescent moon shaped slash. The slash should release a red chakra wave towards your opponent.

*Creates clone*

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

* I channel my chakra into my sword, making it glow a bright red. Then, I swing it in a Crescent shaped slash, sending it out into a wave. The wave slices into your clone, destroying him.
    Why do you keep making Clones? Theres 30 just chilling over there

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

forgets that I made 30 clones.....poofs them all but one as this is your last technique.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Channel your chakra into the sword and then slam it tip of the blade first into the round. This technique doesnt work on focused lightning based attacks such as Chidori spear, however works exceptionally well against Nagashi and Raimei as they sporadic in nature.

Clone sends Chidori Nagashi towards you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

*I flow my chakra through my sword then, as I see chidori Nagashi coming towardsme, stick it in the ground. Once it reaches me it is conducted straight from the sword and into the ground*
    Yay!!! We did it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Nice. You have mastered Kenjutsu.