Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

I think i found the ones that knows everything! ( We had this right under our Nose )

Well I was scroling into some chapters and then i read the titles of some chapters !

Naruto Manga 397 - The One who Knows the Truth !
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397

Naruto Manga 398 - The Origin of Konoha !
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/398

Naruto Manga 399 - The Beginning of Everything
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/399

This chapters shows Obito as the one who knows everything about Itachi , Uchiha Clan Massacre and The History of Konoha !

The other character that Knows everything is the one that Obito was impersonating meaning " Madara Uchiha "

This makes sense because Sasuke Questions are : What was Itachi ? Our Clan ? The vilage ? What was the Beginning ?

This is the best forshadowing that Kishi did also he showed both Madara and Obito when Sasuke said about the One That knows everything !

The reason of why Sasuke needs Orochimaru is that he knows that he needs the power of the scroll to become strong enough so that he could make Obito and Madara tell him everything !

Conclusion: - Obito will help Sasuke become stronger with the scroll !
    - Sasuke will make Obito and Madara to tell him everything !

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Re: I think i found the ones that knows everything! ( We had this right under our Nos

Quote Originally Posted by Domsen View Post
    Good find! It seems you destroyed the suprise
    I did put the spoiler warrning ! Like someone would care about that

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

Re: I think i found the ones that knows everything! ( We had this right under our Nos

Good find! It seems you destroyed the suprise

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

It was obvious. Many just wanted it to be some incredible new character. I also wanting the same. It was a reason why it was overlooked or whatnot. Y e ah! I agree.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito pretty much told Sasuke everything about Itachi, the Uchiha and Konohas foundations. The only thing Sasuke doesn't know is that Obito was the one who unleashed the Fox on Konoha. Sasuke pretty much knows about Madara's philosophy of the world being full of pain and war so I don't know why he would want to meet either of them. Sasuke questioned what is a clan and what is a village in a very philosophical way which leads me to believe the scroll will take him to the First Hokage. We haven't heard the First's perspective and maybe he will reveal how Madara managed to survive so long from their battle to the 3rd ninja war.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And he does it again, thanks mr obvious... thread spammer -_-

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    Read again, it's one person, not two.
    He says 'them', which is used when you don't know a person's gender. Which leaves more mystery to it.
    Then its just Obito.... maybe because Orochimaru never knew about who tobi is ... Sasuke did see his face a bit....

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Read again, it's one person, not two.
    He says 'them', which is used when you don't know a person's gender. Which leaves more mystery to it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Only an idiot wouldn't have realized this. But A for effort though.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Only an idiot wouldn't have realized this. But A for effort though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nxjunjun View Post
    And he does it again, thanks mr obvious... thread spammer -_-
    So everyone knew about this OK I see bad luck

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    he meant both obito and madara. read his last sentence
    I'm talking about what Sasuke meant in the manga. It's one person, not two.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I have looked over all this evidence before, but I just couldn't believe it would simply be them he wanted to meet already, can't see how this is new. The chapter itself is called "the one who knows everything", which is where obito tells sasuke "everything", and has seen it on several forums beside of this as well.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

am pretty sure everything Obito know he learned it from Mandara.. beside Mandara is know as the father of the uchiha so i cant say i disagree but obito being one of the person who knows everything.. naaa cant be..

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well I have looked over all this evidence before, but I just couldn't believe it would simply be them he wanted to meet already, can't see how this is new. The chapter itself is called "the one who knows everything", which is where obito tells sasuke "everything", and has seen it on several forums beside of this as well.
    well its hard to belive but this evidence is enough also i dint knew this thread was made with the same evidence as i put in this thread

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    well its hard to belive but this evidence is enough also i dint knew this thread was made with the same evidence as i put in this thread
    the usual questions i saw is that why would he need to talk to them? and what truth is it he wants to know? but may very well be that he is headed for madara obito, I mean if sasuke is supposed to join the fight, how can they go somewhere else to find the truth and then join it, damn it will be long..

Anyway oro said they headed to a place he knows very well, so guess it's not that battle ground. more like the uchiha shrine or oros base,

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    the usual questions i saw is that why would he need to talk to them? and what truth is it he wants to know? but may very well be that he is headed for madara obito, I mean if sasuke is supposed to join the fight, how can they go somewhere else to find the truth and then join it, damn it will be long..

Anyway oro said they headed to a place he knows very well, so guess it's not that battle ground. more like the uchiha shrine or oros base,
    Could be the Uchiha tablet i think the tablet or the place that has the tablet is still intact and was not destroyed by Nagato Shinra tensei

Or Orochimaru stole the tablet and put it in the hideout where sasuke spent 3 years

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well, it was pretty obvious since Kishi put him in the middle and Obito and Madara on the sides.
    Clear connection.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, it was pretty obvious since Kishi put him in the middle and Obito and Madara on the sides.
    Clear connection.
    you changed your hair ... nice... yet red was my color :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    you changed your hair ... nice... yet red was my color :D
    Hahah, yes I did. Leaving it more natural.
    My time as Kushina Uzumaki is over, lol. :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see your point, but in my eyes the three pictures of sasuke, madara and obito were resembling the three big storylines at that moment. You could be right though. Guess we'll see in the future.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dont Be Shy"

PERFECT THREAD - - - Got me goosebumps - - lools

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What more can Madara possibly tell Sasuke? Obito pretty much told him the truth about the Uchiha and Madara except the fact that he wasn't the real Madara AND that He(Obito) was the one who attacked Konoha that long time ago. Sasuke already knew Tobi was a fake Madara, he read the white Zetsu clone mind and realized he was a fake(it doesn't mention this in the manga because the translation was bad but in the correct translation it does). So I guess since after figuring out that Tobi was a fake and that the real Madara was in Edo form, he can finally get some real answers about his clan and determine what path he should choose.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    What more can Madara possibly tell Sasuke? Obito pretty much told him the truth about the Uchiha and Madara except the fact that he wasn't the real Madara AND that He(Obito) was the one who attacked Konoha that long time ago. Sasuke already knew Tobi was a fake Madara, he read the white Zetsu clone mind and realized he was a fake(it doesn't mention this in the manga because the translation was bad but in the correct translation it does). So I guess since after figuring out that Tobi was a fake and that the real Madara was in Edo form, he can finally get some real answers about his clan and determine what path he should choose.
    I think Sasuke know that Tobi knows more and also he knows now that Madara is around bcause Juugo birds told them...

So Sasuke thinks that Tobi didnt tell him everything because he forget to tell him that he in fact is not Madara and its Obito and other stuff...

Sasuke hates when he is being told lies.... so he whants to beat the truth out of Obito and Madara

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could be.but how would orochimaru know who sasuke planned to meet???that would mean it is written on the scroll or sth....but then again it cant be because suigetsu asked sasuke who the human who knows everythiing is....why the hell would sasuke need a scroll when he could just walk himself to madara or obito....plus why wouldnt sasuke just say:i am going to meet tobi,or madara as their names have been mentioned before.....it must be some new character or someone else IMO.Maybe the scroll possesses some S/T jutsu that rewinds time so team hawk could change the tide of history by changing sth in the past and therefore gain control of this war...(what suigetsu claimed)but sasuke probably thought that he would go back in time to some person that knows about everything..could be hashi....could be elder,younger son i dont know...it˙s just what i thought of at first...peace!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have another take on this, one of Oro's special justu's have been IWR. To me it feels like Saskue wants to talk to the Uchia clan elders, his parents to understand why they wanted to do the coup against konoha and then try to understand why Itachi sided against them. This is why he needs oro's help.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»