Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2011
    "Dont Be Shy"

Re: I think i found the ones that knows everything! ( We had this right under our Nos

PERFECT THREAD - - - Got me goosebumps - - lools

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: I think i found the ones that knows everything! ( We had this right under our Nos

What more can Madara possibly tell Sasuke? Obito pretty much told him the truth about the Uchiha and Madara except the fact that he wasn't the real Madara AND that He(Obito) was the one who attacked Konoha that long time ago. Sasuke already knew Tobi was a fake Madara, he read the white Zetsu clone mind and realized he was a fake(it doesn't mention this in the manga because the translation was bad but in the correct translation it does). So I guess since after figuring out that Tobi was a fake and that the real Madara was in Edo form, he can finally get some real answers about his clan and determine what path he should choose.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    What more can Madara possibly tell Sasuke? Obito pretty much told him the truth about the Uchiha and Madara except the fact that he wasn't the real Madara AND that He(Obito) was the one who attacked Konoha that long time ago. Sasuke already knew Tobi was a fake Madara, he read the white Zetsu clone mind and realized he was a fake(it doesn't mention this in the manga because the translation was bad but in the correct translation it does). So I guess since after figuring out that Tobi was a fake and that the real Madara was in Edo form, he can finally get some real answers about his clan and determine what path he should choose.
    I think Sasuke know that Tobi knows more and also he knows now that Madara is around bcause Juugo birds told them...

So Sasuke thinks that Tobi didnt tell him everything because he forget to tell him that he in fact is not Madara and its Obito and other stuff...

Sasuke hates when he is being told lies.... so he whants to beat the truth out of Obito and Madara

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

could be.but how would orochimaru know who sasuke planned to meet???that would mean it is written on the scroll or sth....but then again it cant be because suigetsu asked sasuke who the human who knows everythiing is....why the hell would sasuke need a scroll when he could just walk himself to madara or obito....plus why wouldnt sasuke just say:i am going to meet tobi,or madara as their names have been mentioned before.....it must be some new character or someone else IMO.Maybe the scroll possesses some S/T jutsu that rewinds time so team hawk could change the tide of history by changing sth in the past and therefore gain control of this war...(what suigetsu claimed)but sasuke probably thought that he would go back in time to some person that knows about everything..could be hashi....could be elder,younger son i dont know...it˙s just what i thought of at first...peace!

Status
    This user has no status.

I have another take on this, one of Oro's special justu's have been IWR. To me it feels like Saskue wants to talk to the Uchia clan elders, his parents to understand why they wanted to do the coup against konoha and then try to understand why Itachi sided against them. This is why he needs oro's help.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

The scroll must hold some kind of jutsu for it all to make any sence. Eventhough the way it was found seems much to coincidental to me. I still think it contains some way to edo somone who is trapped inside the belly of the death god. At the level madera is at right now im very much looking forward to whom Kishi is gonna bring back to fight him! I just hope it is all going towards a DBZish spirit bomb moment!... And then there is the question of Zetsu... The must be a reason why his true nature and origins are kept so much in the dark! Where did black zetsu come from?... Finally i have been thinking about the possibility that ancient madara could still be alive somewhere! Or his body at least! Maybe this the connection to Orochimaru we have been wating for. He might have helped Madera escape his old body via somthing reltated to the imortality justsu!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Why would Orochimaru be required?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12