Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I think I would have done the same thing Obito is doing now.

1st of all, I wanna say this. I slap everyone who said that Madara had placed genjutsu on Kakashi, or Rin, or the Mist Ninja. 2ndly, I slap all who kept sayin Rin was a Zetsu, or Kakashi was a Zetsu (wtf?) and thirdly...I ultimate back-hand all who gave me shlt for when I kept saying Obito actually knows how to use Mokuton.
    I told ya Sooo.

anyway. I feel very bad for Obito now. Watching the love of his life killed right before him, and being able to do nothing about it. I would have went on a rampage, I would have killed those mofo, then I would have tried to erase the cruel world and create a fantasy world where I could be with the one I loved. I really would. Call me a villain just waiting to happen if you must. But Im with Obito on this.

Also, So, people always said, "Tobi/or Obito now, sucked cuz all he could do was phase through people and summon Gedo Mazo." Well, apparently, Obito hasnt gotten serious yet. And Im sure he has master his own way to use Mokuton. He like a Kaguya master that cannot be touched, with Senju DNA, and a Mangekyou and Rinnigan, who has a OP summon. Tell me that dosent sound OP. Am I overrating him? LOL, no, he's done this much damage in the war and he hasnt even gone full throttle yet, I hate to see what is going to happen when he does. Also. Obito Solos Nagato or Pain,:D

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Re: I think I would have done the same thing Obito is doing now.

He still sucked while fighting against Minato with those damn chains, unless the was grandpa Madara.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    1st of all, I wanna say this. I slap everyone who said that Madara had placed genjutsu on Kakashi, or Rin, or the Mist Ninja. 2ndly, I slap all who kept sayin Rin was a Zetsu, or Kakashi was a Zetsu (wtf?) and thirdly...I ultimate back-hand all who gave me shlt for when I kept saying Obito actually knows how to use Mokuton.
    I told ya Sooo.

anyway. I feel very bad for Obito now. Watching the love of his life killed right before him, and being able to do nothing about it. I would have went on a rampage, I would have killed those mofo, then I would have tried to erase the cruel world and create a fantasy world where I could be with the one I loved. I really would. Call me a villain just waiting to happen if you must. But Im with Obito on this.

Also, So, people always said, "Tobi/or Obito now, sucked cuz all he could do was phase through people and summon Gedo Mazo." Well, apparently, Obito hasnt gotten serious yet. And Im sure he has master his own way to use Mokuton. He like a Kaguya master that cannot be touched, with Senju DNA, and a Mangekyou and Rinnigan, who has a OP summon. Tell me that dosent sound OP. Am I overrating him? LOL, no, he's done this much damage in the war and he hasnt even gone full throttle yet, I hate to see what is going to happen when he does. Also. Obito Solos Nagato or Pain,:D
    Or, oooooooooor. . . .he could've realized. . .that's war.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Did he went crazy? Was this the birth of good tobi?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    He still sucked while fighting against Minato with those damn chains, unless the was grandpa Madara.
    Yea, im like wtf on that too.

Status
    Aug 2012
    William sent me. He wanted me
    to tell you I killed him -
    Stewie

Why didnt he do anything to Kakashi? If he could kill Anbu level shinobis ! whats so hard about kicking a fainted guys butt?

Status
    Oct 2012
    The Fearless Beast

He only use the Good boy Tobi in order to conceal his true identity to Akatsuki. And of course he uses this to spy the organization, he was also aware of Itachi. Except only for Zetsu he know his true identity.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I agree.
    I would do the same.
    Or alcohol + drugs.