Page 11 of 16 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 398
  1. #251
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    15,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Dragon Sage-
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    DSM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke
    DSM Kabuto > Edo Itachi
    DSM Kabuto < EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi
    I thought this was obvious...
     
         

  2. #252
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Aw come on, thanks for the rep id ill return it however if i dont contribute to nb threads anymore. I just talk to people via pm/vm then leave. Why must i reply to you . I will though

    Amaterasu's heat caused muki tensei to be ineffective, if kabuto was to use it after sasuke had used amaterasu, it wouldnt prove effective at all. "The heat also made the cave go back to its original shape";



    Possibly meaning if amaterasu was used before this technique, it will either restrict completely the technique or wouldnt be as effective against the heat that amaterasu produces

    Doroku gaeshi sasuke could potentially restrict this technique. Arguable the best raiton user and we all know raiton > doton. Gaeshi is a c rank doton technique, though kabtuo's has been given a boost due to sm. However still sasuke holds the advantage against this technique and if he runs his lighting based attack through the earth, it could possible harm the ability for this technique to surface. He has already shown the ability to use his raiton through the earth, either by channeling his raiton through his sword and peircing the earth with it or using chidori nagashi on the earth;



    I know when sasuke used this strategy against itachi it was in a genjutsu duel however it can be achieved and if he does, its very possible that because raiton > doton, it could nullify geashi

    To answer your question, kabuto would win this match up majority of the times
    Thank you for the rep, even though I disagree with some of your points, you remain respected.
    Aaand, thanks for being unbiased in your answer!
     
         

  3. #253
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by tossedsalad View Post
    most people seem to understand here that kabuto would win pretty easily. i don't like to see others saying "sasuke would have won if he was fighting to kill." you guys do understand that kabuto was also fighting without the intent to kill sasuke....yes?
    You proved my point even better. Sasuke wasn't even trying to kill, yet Kabuto was? Oh man, just imagine if Sasuke actually tried xD
     
         

  4. #254
    Narutard Simplified's Avatar
    Status
    Simplified is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Something tells me Sasuke would have a chance if he's going for the kill, but not much of one.
     
         

  5. #255
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    15,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Dragon Sage-
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    You proved my point even better. Sasuke wasn't even trying to kill, yet Kabuto was? Oh man, just imagine if Sasuke actually tried xD
    Kabuto didn't even want to hurt Sasuke. He's just a "guinea pig" to him.
     
         

  6. #256
    Member Da second's Avatar
    Status
    Da second is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DA LEAF VILLAGE
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    look cut the crap i give kabuto props he would b a hard advisery c n as he fought with his eyes closed and pressed both uchihas very hard but the fact remains itachi fought that battle sasuke just jumped n wen he was messed up and yes ill admit itachi help sasuke but majority of the fight ems wasnt even on he kept switchin it on and off watch the manga again he never used full susanno and u cant tell me that he can almost keep up with the rakaige at max but cant with kabuto nw it hasnt been said to all those prove it people but if we recall the fight with lee he copied and learned the taijustu n a month i believe he did the same with the rakaige.


    kabuto might and i mean wat i say n might could have got him if he got in sasukes head and made him mad we know hw sasuke likes to go all gun hoe but lets b real through it all kabuto exposed everyone of his weak spots it wont happen twice
     
         

  7. #257
    Solo's Avatar
    Status
    Solo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Tell me how Kabuto can handle Amaterasu orb and Sword?


    Lord Sasuke would have rape Kabuto.


    Itachi told Sasuke several times to hold back.
     
         

  8. #258
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    sasuke already said that he could kill kabuto at any time and that he held back soo.....
     
         

  9. #259
    Member III HOKAGE III's Avatar
    Status
    III HOKAGE III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sasuke would've gone crazy n killed kabuto.
     
         

  10. #260
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    kabuto would've have raped sasuke.. there's no doubt about this..
    i agree. He was of no use. Itachi did the real thng.
     
         

  11. #261
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,570
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    DSM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke
    DSM Kabuto > Edo Itachi
    DSM Kabuto < EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi
    I thought this was obvious...
    i agree that Kabuto > Sasuke, but you do remember that Itachi SUCCED in stoping Kabuto...
     
         

  12. #262
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Sound genjutsu works through the hearing senses of the victim, as far as I know, the sharingan, a dojutsu that specialize in vision genjutsu, wasn't proven to be able to break it.
    And they didn't see through it, they knew that they were in genjutsu, any shinobi would know that.

    The white rage technique doesn't last long, but during that time the victim is helpless, and again you say Sasuke only needs to stream his chidori, are you implying that Sasuke can do that when he's in a state like this: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/4 ??

    And what you're talking about is the first time Sasuke used Susanoo, now he can use it anytime he wishes with no problem, and yes it would take less effort to maintain Susanoo than dong chidori nagashi, since he doesn't need to raise his hands to channel the lightning chakra. All he needs to maintain Susanoo is to just activate his EMS, no movement or hand seals are even needed.

    Why didn't Kabuto use it again. That answer belongs to Kishi, I think it would be lame to repeat the same move over and over when he's got other OP moves up his sleeve.

    Sasuke can turn the entire cave into black flames? Kabuto can change the entire terrain with Doroku Gaeshi and Muki Tensei.

    Once again, Kabuto is the obvious victor here.
    Dude, Jiraiya has already explained the ways genjustu is delivered. No where has it ever stated that the effects are different depending on the way they are delivered. What genjustu does is attack the senses of the opponent and that is it. As you seen with Kabuto's sound genjustu it changed the terrain(by your logic it shouldn't have been able to do this since it wasn't delivered visually). What you don't understand is that sound genjutsu is just a normal genjutsu delivered by sound. It has the same properties as a normal genjustu EXCEPT you can catch a massive amount of people within sound genjutsu at a time. The sharigan is stated in both the manga to be able to easily see through genjutsu(as Sasuke and Itachi displayed as soon as they were caught in that genjutsu) thus that allows them to break out of it. Uchiha as stated in the Databook were masters at breaking genjutsu and delivered quick ways of breaking them. One specific way was Uchiha's would layer a genjutsu over their allies to break the genjutsu that held them as the quickest method to breaking genjutsu. This is what Sasuke and Itachi did.

    White rage is a short limited ability. Kabuto will try to capture Sasuke but for Kabuto to move he will have to liquify his body. Sasuke can stream his Chidori without hand seals. He did it in the manga a bunch of times. This will cause Kabuto to back off. Yes Sasuke can turn the entire terrain into flames. Yes Kabuto can change the terrain. But read what Kabuto said about Sasuke's amateratsu being the best offensive and defensive ability. It was because Sasuke's amateratsu canceled out Kabuto's ability to change the terrain.



    Also, there is a reason why Kabuto stayed away from Amateratsu. Its because the flames spread. If that was the case he would have just jumped in and shed his skin instead of just falling back and using the earth technique to get rid of the flames.

    Personally I can't pick a winner because this battle was too situational. We have no clue on what Sasuke can do with his EMS. We have only seems bits and pieces.
     
         

  13. #263
    Member rasengan616's Avatar
    Status
    rasengan616 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    people fail to realize that NOONE in that fight was going all out...

    Kabuto wanted to CAPTURED Sasuke, Itachi wanted to PARALYZE Kabuto, and Sasuke wanted to TALK to Itachi?...
    good point,but they better atleast show some of kabutos powers in another scenerio where it shows what he could really do,im pretty sure it could of been an intense fight, even with itachi and sauske together,sage mode+ dozens of summons,with so many summons even genjutsu would be pointless.
     
         

  14. #264
    Member
    Status
    ninjabot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Were it a fight to the death, Sasuke would win. In that particular situation. For one thing, they fought in an enclosed area, and Sasuke can spam Enton without breaking a sweat now. He would've immolated the entire cave while protecting himself with Susanoo. Kabuto can't use Muki Tensei or Haku Geki without Sage Chakra, and he has to gather natural energy before transforming. He'd be burned to sinders before he can unfortunately.

    The one chance he'd have is to use Tayuya's Genjutsu off the bat... which potentially can't even be done without his Sage Transformation. I mean, he still has the DNA and snake umbilical chord... so maybe he can do it. But I'm positive Sasuke'd escape it.

    So yeah. Sasuke'd win in that particular encounter if they both were fighting seriously.
     
         

  15. #265
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Hahaha...i think it's the other way around Itachi saved Kabuto's ass at the time remember Sasuke the true meaning of evil at that time....have you seen what he did to Zetsu?
    lol Sasuke fanboy, Kabuto's sage mode was far superior to Sasuke & any of his eye techs. plus we didnt even get to really see Kabuto even go hard, he toyed w/ two Ems Susano/Amaterasu users
     
         

  16. #266
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    DSM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke
    DSM Kabuto > Edo Itachi
    DSM Kabuto < EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi
    I thought this was obvious...
    Wrong,
    edo Itachi>DSM Kabuto
    the only reason the two brothers won was b/c Izanami & Sasuke would have a chance if he could use Izanagi
     
         

  17. #267
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    lol Sasuke fanboy, Kabuto's sage mode was far superior to Sasuke & any of his eye techs. plus we didnt even get to really see Kabuto even go hard, he toyed w/ two Ems Susano/Amaterasu users
    Me a Sasuke fan?...well that's funny because last time i remember Madara was my favorite character.
     
         

  18. #268
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    Wrong,
    edo Itachi>DSM Kabuto
    the only reason the two brothers won was b/c Izanami & Sasuke would have a chance if he could use Izanagi
    In fact Itachi would have been killed multiple times in that fight, so this holds no relevance. Also, the only reason he was willing and successfully performed Izanami was due to him being Edo and having assistance. Kabuto alone would have owned and he wouldn't have had nothing recap for Kabuto to be trapped in.
     
         

  19. #269
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    uuuhhhhh EDO Itachi cannot be killed "multiple times", he's already dead. plus a battle between Itachi & Kabuto is really a battle of words & it was clearly shown in the manga Itachi was more experienced & wise than Kabuto. & Sasuke did help "capture him" not kill him
     
         

  20. #270
    Member mafo's Avatar
    Status
    mafo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    who knows??
     
         

  21. #271
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    [QUOTE=Black Flames;8693764]Me a Sasuke fan?...well that's funny because last time i remember Madara was my favorite character.[/QU
    I was under the impression you were but thx for clarifying
     
         

  22. #272
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Who knows Sasuke could've been holding back considering Itachi was there but I'd say Kabuto could beat him. :D
     
         

  23. #273
    Member
    Status
    ghostsoldier3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    You still don't get it.....Sasuke's new EMS abilities are for the fight between him and Madara or Naruto....that's Kishimoto's style...you guys still don't how Kishi works.
    After the 'Obito' Travesty I definitely don't *sigh*
     
         

  24. #274
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    I'm not a fanboy to any character, i just like to state the truth... Sasuke>Kabuto
     
         

  25. #275
    Member Sharingan user's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingan user is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Running on the rooftops with Ezio!
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wanting something doesn't make
    it your right.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sasuke will look at him T_T until he dies!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •