Page 14 of 20 « First ... 4101112131415161718 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Sound genjutsu works through the hearing senses of the victim, as far as I know, the sharingan, a dojutsu that specialize in vision genjutsu, wasn't proven to be able to break it.
    And they didn't see through it, they knew that they were in genjutsu, any shinobi would know that.

The white rage technique doesn't last long, but during that time the victim is helpless, and again you say Sasuke only needs to stream his chidori, are you implying that Sasuke can do that when he's in a state like this: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/4 ??

And what you're talking about is the first time Sasuke used Susanoo, now he can use it anytime he wishes with no problem, and yes it would take less effort to maintain Susanoo than dong chidori nagashi, since he doesn't need to raise his hands to channel the lightning chakra. All he needs to maintain Susanoo is to just activate his EMS, no movement or hand seals are even needed.

Why didn't Kabuto use it again. That answer belongs to Kishi, I think it would be lame to repeat the same move over and over when he's got other OP moves up his sleeve.

Sasuke can turn the entire cave into black flames? Kabuto can change the entire terrain with Doroku Gaeshi and Muki Tensei.

Once again, Kabuto is the obvious victor here.
    Dude, Jiraiya has already explained the ways genjustu is delivered. No where has it ever stated that the effects are different depending on the way they are delivered. What genjustu does is attack the senses of the opponent and that is it. As you seen with Kabuto's sound genjustu it changed the terrain(by your logic it shouldn't have been able to do this since it wasn't delivered visually). What you don't understand is that sound genjutsu is just a normal genjutsu delivered by sound. It has the same properties as a normal genjustu EXCEPT you can catch a massive amount of people within sound genjutsu at a time. The sharigan is stated in both the manga to be able to easily see through genjutsu(as Sasuke and Itachi displayed as soon as they were caught in that genjutsu) thus that allows them to break out of it. Uchiha as stated in the Databook were masters at breaking genjutsu and delivered quick ways of breaking them. One specific way was Uchiha's would layer a genjutsu over their allies to break the genjutsu that held them as the quickest method to breaking genjutsu. This is what Sasuke and Itachi did.

White rage is a short limited ability. Kabuto will try to capture Sasuke but for Kabuto to move he will have to liquify his body. Sasuke can stream his Chidori without hand seals. He did it in the manga a bunch of times. This will cause Kabuto to back off. Yes Sasuke can turn the entire terrain into flames. Yes Kabuto can change the terrain. But read what Kabuto said about Sasuke's amateratsu being the best offensive and defensive ability. It was because Sasuke's amateratsu canceled out Kabuto's ability to change the terrain.

Also, there is a reason why Kabuto stayed away from Amateratsu. Its because the flames spread. If that was the case he would have just jumped in and shed his skin instead of just falling back and using the earth technique to get rid of the flames.

Personally I can't pick a winner because this battle was too situational. We have no clue on what Sasuke can do with his EMS. We have only seems bits and pieces.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    people fail to realize that NOONE in that fight was going all out...

Kabuto wanted to CAPTURED Sasuke, Itachi wanted to PARALYZE Kabuto, and Sasuke wanted to TALK to Itachi?...
    good point,but they better atleast show some of kabutos powers in another scenerio where it shows what he could really do,im pretty sure it could of been an intense fight, even with itachi and sauske together,sage mode+ dozens of summons,with so many summons even genjutsu would be pointless.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Were it a fight to the death, Sasuke would win. In that particular situation. For one thing, they fought in an enclosed area, and Sasuke can spam Enton without breaking a sweat now. He would've immolated the entire cave while protecting himself with Susanoo. Kabuto can't use Muki Tensei or Haku Geki without Sage Chakra, and he has to gather natural energy before transforming. He'd be burned to sinders before he can unfortunately.

The one chance he'd have is to use Tayuya's Genjutsu off the bat... which potentially can't even be done without his Sage Transformation. I mean, he still has the DNA and snake umbilical chord... so maybe he can do it. But I'm positive Sasuke'd escape it.

So yeah. Sasuke'd win in that particular encounter if they both were fighting seriously.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Hahaha...i think it's the other way around Itachi saved Kabuto's ass at the time remember Sasuke the true meaning of evil at that time....have you seen what he did to Zetsu?
    lol Sasuke fanboy, Kabuto's sage mode was far superior to Sasuke & any of his eye techs. plus we didnt even get to really see Kabuto even go hard, he toyed w/ two Ems Susano/Amaterasu users

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    DSM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke
    DSM Kabuto > Edo Itachi
    DSM Kabuto < EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi
    I thought this was obvious...
    Wrong,
    edo Itachi>DSM Kabuto
    the only reason the two brothers won was b/c Izanami & Sasuke would have a chance if he could use Izanagi

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    lol Sasuke fanboy, Kabuto's sage mode was far superior to Sasuke & any of his eye techs. plus we didnt even get to really see Kabuto even go hard, he toyed w/ two Ems Susano/Amaterasu users
    Me a Sasuke fan?...well that's funny because last time i remember Madara was my favorite character.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    Wrong,
    edo Itachi>DSM Kabuto
    the only reason the two brothers won was b/c Izanami & Sasuke would have a chance if he could use Izanagi
    In fact Itachi would have been killed multiple times in that fight, so this holds no relevance. Also, the only reason he was willing and successfully performed Izanami was due to him being Edo and having assistance. Kabuto alone would have owned and he wouldn't have had nothing recap for Kabuto to be trapped in.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

uuuhhhhh EDO Itachi cannot be killed "multiple times", he's already dead. plus a battle between Itachi & Kabuto is really a battle of words & it was clearly shown in the manga Itachi was more experienced & wise than Kabuto. & Sasuke did help "capture him" not kill him

Status
    Jul 2012
    Look into my eyes

who knows??

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Black Flames;8693764]Me a Sasuke fan?...well that's funny because last time i remember Madara was my favorite character.[/QU
    I was under the impression you were but thx for clarifying

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Who knows Sasuke could've been holding back considering Itachi was there but I'd say Kabuto could beat him. :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

You still don't get it.....Sasuke's new EMS abilities are for the fight between him and Madara or Naruto....that's Kishimoto's style...you guys still don't how Kishi works.
    After the 'Obito' Travesty I definitely don't *sigh*

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm not a fanboy to any character, i just like to state the truth... Sasuke>Kabuto

Status
    Oct 2012
    Wanting something doesn't make
    it your right.

Sasuke will look at him T_T until he dies!!

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Okay then back to my question from earlier... Why wouldn't sasuke keep manipulating the fire to hit kabutos feet (after "missing") rather than making a defensive circle around he and his brother?
    Way I see it, it went like this...

he fired one off at kabuto (those who said he wasn't trying to hit him -- he woulda just out it after it did the damage)

It served two uses - one as an attack on kabuto and the other as the beginning of the fire circle...sasuke is known for stringing together attacks for multiple effects.

why the ground and not him directly? simple

It gave him a chance to do many things one time.

1) attack kabuto

2) cause the ground to revert from the heat

3) protect the two of them.

makes sense? my opinion on it.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3 View Post
    Way I see it, it went like this...

he fired one off at kabuto (those who said he wasn't trying to hit him -- he woulda just out it after it did the damage)

It served two uses - one as an attack on kabuto and the other as the beginning of the fire circle...sasuke is known for stringing together attacks for multiple effects.

why the ground and not him directly? simple

It gave him a chance to do many things one time.

1) attack kabuto

2) cause the ground to revert from the heat

3) protect the two of them.

makes sense? my opinion on it.
    I agree with you!
    Definitely makes sense :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Hahaha...i think it's the other way around Itachi saved Kabuto's ass at the time remember Sasuke the true meaning of evil at that time....have you seen what he did to Zetsu?
    exactly... itachi and his goodie-goodie save the world mission (and he even failed at that cuz Madara broke out of the edo tensei) was more than a burden for Sasuke.

Sasuke would rape Kabuto even harder than he did against Danzo's million lives

Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

A dead Sasuke would be the outcome.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Kabuto lied to Tobi about the hand seals.

Not Pwnt.
    Pix or it didn't happen.

Status
    Jul 2011
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Since when are there statuses?

Bah, decided to not go through and read what people are arguing about. Here's the deal.

We haven't seen Sasuke's new EMS technique, so as of right now, we cannot include it in his arsenal because we don't know what it would be.

Given that, Kabuto has a counter for ALL of Sasuke's techniques.

Kabuto is immune to all visual genjutsu because of the ocular genjutsu proof eyelids he has.

Kabuto can dodge all Susanoo attacks thanks to his sage mode sensing.

Kabuto can use the White Flashbomb thing to disable Susanoo while Sasuke is defenseless.

And if he is hit by Amaterasu he can shed his skin. It doesn't matter that he did not do this in his battle against the brothers, the point is that he can.

So yeah. Kabuto definitely takes this one. Kind of obvious. Definitely not something to argue 13 pages about.