Page 17 of 20 « First ... 71314151617181920 Last»
Results 321 to 340 of 398
  1. #321
    Senior Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    Sasuke was holding back n not trying to kill kabuto because of the edo tensei but if sasuke had the intention to kill kabuto he would have burned him to a crisp but spaming amaterasu n arrows

    EMS-Sasuke isn't holding back when fighting Kabuto:



    Sasuke said Kabuto won't die easily.
     
         

  2. #322
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    ^ You just proved his statement with the scan yourself. Look at what itachi is saying.
     
         

  3. #323
    Senior Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ You just proved his statement with the scan yourself. Look at what itachi is saying.
    And look what Sasuke is saying.

    Read the manga from right to left.
     
         

  4. #324
    Member ccm30's Avatar
    Status
    ccm30 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    388
    Location
    Canada BC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by FizzyDrink View Post
    Bah, decided to not go through and read what people are arguing about. Here's the deal.

    We haven't seen Sasuke's new EMS technique, so as of right now, we cannot include it in his arsenal because we don't know what it would be.

    Given that, Kabuto has a counter for ALL of Sasuke's techniques.

    Kabuto is immune to all visual genjutsu because of the ocular genjutsu proof eyelids he has.

    Kabuto can dodge all Susanoo attacks thanks to his sage mode sensing.

    Kabuto can use the White Flashbomb thing to disable Susanoo while Sasuke is defenseless.

    And if he is hit by Amaterasu he can shed his skin. It doesn't matter that he did not do this in his battle against the brothers, the point is that he can.

    So yeah. Kabuto definitely takes this one. Kind of obvious. Definitely not something to argue 13 pages about.
    Really? Even after seeing his lighting attack when he battled his brother...?

    Can't see his skin shed ability helping with that one... As for Karin DNA.. It's no Hashi ability. That, and I'm sure it only works on healing others -- don't see Karin healing herself... Unless someone can prove otherwise ... That said, I stand by what I said about Hishi. So it's almost a moot point--if not Is.

    Edit: eh, you claim Genjutsu doesn't effect Kabuto; while no-one can say Izanagi IS a Genjutsu. It relies heavily on the eyes--if not SOLE.

    sorry to say...
     
         
    Last edited by ccm30; 10-10-2012 at 08:27 PM.

  5. #325
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    And look what Sasuke is saying.

    Read the manga from right to left.
    I did. What does that prove exactly?
     
         

  6. #326
    Member ghost nappa's Avatar
    Status
    ghost nappa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    958
    Location
    Not sure, but are we there yet?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto would've swallowed him alive.
     
         

  7. #327
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    ...
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto did not want to hurt Sasuke, so that may have allowed Sasuke to win that battle without Itachi. However; that is not so say that Kabuto did not have a technique to exercise against Sasuke to immobilize him long enough to be captured. It just seems that Sasuke’s Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan would allow him to prevail in more ways than one.
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 10-11-2012 at 05:23 PM.

  8. #328
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,460
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    ^ dat
    Double Dat with a side of Dat
     
         

  9. #329
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,460
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofslxpaths View Post
    hello sunsanooo. did you forget mr sunsanooo? who do ppl think would win? sasuke was just looking at itachi through the entire fight. kabuto would have gotten his horns ripped if sasuke could be bothered.



    holllllllll up this is assuming kabuto could not summon any more edos. rmbr sasuke beat diedara. now are you telling me kabuto is stronger than diedara?

    No but you obviously did now go back and actually read the fight and then come back and tell me why suusano means nothing
     
         

  10. #330
    senni-jashu orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    orochimaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    789
    Location
    KSA
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    No way, s asuke is weak against kabuto. He will Definitely Lose
     
         

  11. #331
    Banned
    Status
    Monster nagato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    414
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    sasuke wins amaterasu counters sound genjutsu blaze counter white range

    susanoo to capture him genjutsu to the finish
     
         

  12. #332
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    959
    Location
    everywhere
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto raped his ***** ass
     
         

  13. #333
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,842
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    Sasuke was holding back n not trying to kill kabuto because of the edo tensei but if sasuke had the intention to kill kabuto he would have burned him to a crisp but spaming amaterasu n arrows
    it's funny because Kabuto was trying to capture both Sasuke and Itachi, not kill them either.....
    Amaterasu wouldn't work seeing as though he could using his skin shedding to escape it, just like Sasuke did during the Itachi fight.....and kabuto is fast enough to dodge the arrows and can counter susanoo and put Sasuke in an inescapable genjutsu, unless he has Itachi there to save him.....

    ^_^
     
         

  14. #334
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Really kabuto is weak af he needs power just like naruto what is he now a fodder same goes for naruto without the nine tails but sasuke got nerfed for his cm and he's still strong plus he can kill over a 1000 ninja in a second and notice its only hebi sasuke

     
         

  15. #335
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by EYES OF ITACHI View Post
    Sasuke was holding back n not trying to kill kabuto because of the edo tensei but if sasuke had the intention to kill kabuto he would have burned him to a crisp but spaming amaterasu n arrows
    Because Amaterasu and Susano'o Arrows did wonders the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    sasuke wins amaterasu counters sound genjutsu blaze counter white range

    susanoo to capture him genjutsu to the finish
    ...What? Where are you getting this information? Looks like the Sasuke fans have to resort to making things up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Really kabuto is weak af he needs power just like naruto what is he now a fodder same goes for naruto without the nine tails but sasuke got nerfed for his cm and he's still strong plus he can kill over a 1000 ninja in a second and notice its only hebi sasuke

    Let me get this straight. Your argument is he can kill 1000 fodder, so he can beat Kabuto? lol nope. Even Zabuza could kill 1000 fodder.
     
         
    Last edited by Viserys Targaryen; 10-11-2012 at 03:26 AM.

  16. #336
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Really kabuto is weak af he needs power just like naruto what is he now a fodder same goes for naruto without the nine tails but sasuke got nerfed for his cm and he's still strong plus he can kill over a 1000 ninja in a second and notice its only hebi sasuke

    There's so much fail^^^. First off kabuto is not weak, he never was. He was always a highly skilled and highly capable ninja, and was said to be on kakashi's level...with all of orochimaru's power + sage mode he's even stronger. To say Naruto would be weak without the kyuubi is also dumb, he could totally rape hebi sasuke if he was in sage mode(hebi sasuke also had cursed seal, and orochimarus power...so its not like he was always fighting with his own power). Naruto earned the power from the kyuubi, its the hardest tailed beast to control and he did it. Don't act like current sasuke has power of his own either...he didn't gain EMS by himself, it was given to him by itachi. If it wasn't for itachi sasuke would be fodder compared to everyone
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto king of Shinobi; 10-11-2012 at 03:24 AM.

  17. #337
    Member mafo's Avatar
    Status
    mafo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    314
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    i doubt even madara can defeat sasuke right now....for some reason i believe he is in a league of his own....Maybe he inherited Itachi's Susanoo and the legendary weapons....What if he has some more crazy stuff
     
         

  18. #338
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by mafo View Post
    i doubt even madara can defeat sasuke right now....for some reason i believe he is in a league of his own....Maybe he inherited Itachi's Susanoo and the legendary weapons....What if he has some more crazy stuff
    No, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself
     
         

  19. #339
    Member mafo's Avatar
    Status
    mafo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    314
    Look into my eyes
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto king of Shinobi View Post
    No, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself
    When it happens I will quote your response lol...I highly doubt anyone apart from naruto can match sasuke right now...For some reason i feel the stage has been setting for a Naruto vs Sasuke finally fight
     
         

  20. #340
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    There's so much fail^^^. First off kabuto is not weak, he never was. He was always a highly skilled and highly capable ninja, and was said to be on kakashi's level...with all of orochimaru's power + sage mode he's even stronger. To say Naruto would be weak without the kyuubi is also dumb, he could totally rape hebi sasuke if he was in sage mode(hebi sasuke also had cursed seal, and orochimarus power...so its not like he was always fighting with his own power). Naruto earned the power from the kyuubi, its the hardest tailed beast to control and he did it. Don't act like current sasuke has power of his own either...he didn't gain EMS by himself, it was given to him by itachi. If it wasn't for itachi sasuke would be fodder compared to everyone
    Yeah, just like he raped Deva path with his sage mode, and without completely getting taken over by Kyuubi to defeat dying Nagato's final path. Oh wait...

    Kyuubi is an entity, Sharingen is an Uchiha ocular ability. If it is passed on from one family member to another, then it is done to eliminate Blindness that comes from MS. It still remains within the clan in a give and take manner, as it's THEIR own bloodline ability, not a borrowed one, like Kakashi's who is basically famous for his copy 1000 jutsus from an Uchiha eye; funny.

    Kurama is a completely seperate being with its own chakra, feelings, thoughts; it is a living breathing separate entity. You cannot even compare the too, so this logic of his isn't dumb, you are obviously unable to pass the basic ability=/= entity logic through your head. Do that please.

    And I would LOVE to see Naruto rape Sasuke other than your assumptions.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •