Page 3 of 16 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 398
  1. #51
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Think about it like this... If Sasuke could beat Kabuto by himself, then him and Itachi would've captured him easily. None of they're attacks worked until Itachi pulled out izanami. A jutsu not even Sasuke knew about. That sound genjutsu that Kabuto used on them, if they didn't put genjutsu on each other, they would've been done for. Sasuke can't put genjutsu on himself now can he...
     
         

  2. #52
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    [QUOTE=Legitimate;8688213]Amaterasu isn't a threat, DSM-Kabuto is too slick for EMS-Sasuke.

    DSM-Kabuto dodged EMS-Sasuke's Amaterasu


    , try to show the full image next time....Kabuto didn't dodge Amaterasu Sasuke used it to protect Itachi from Kabuto's attacks....Kabuto even moved back when he saw Amaterasu.

     
         

  3. #53
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Susanno, check, it can't catch DSM-Kabuto

    Susanno Arrow, check, DSM-Kabuto dodged it or he can liquefy to escape it

    Amaterasu , check, DSM-Kabuto's foot dodged it

    EMS-Sasuke can't do a thing to beat DSM-Kabuto.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Amaterasu isn't a threat, DSM-Kabuto is too slick for EMS-Sasuke.

    DSM-Kabuto dodged EMS-Sasuke's Amaterasu

    , try to show the full image next time....Kabuto didn't dodge Amaterasu Sasuke used it to protect Itachi from Kabuto's attacks....Kabuto even moved back when he saw Amaterasu.

    LOOK AT THE FOOT!!!

    DSM-Kabuto moved back because he saw it, meaning he can sense or react to Amaterasu because if he can't, DSM-Kabuto shouldn't move back and his foot will get burned by Amaterasu.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Kabuto would win, no contest here imo.
    He's too fast for Sasuke's attacks, immune to genjutsu, plus can shed his skin if he gets hit by Amaterasu,
    just like he did here: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/587/10

    I think it's obvious that Kabuto is above Sasuke's level.
    And that's a fact^^
     
         

  6. #56
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    legitmate already owned you



    you must be the stupid one if you think i was serious..



    care to come up with 1 argument on why sasuke > kabuto?



    oh rly? re-read the manga again




    so you say sasuke > kabuto bcuz you hate kabuto? nice argument..
    Owned me? hahaha... try to show a half image and saying Kabuto dodge Amaterasu when Sasuke was protecting it with Itachi...yeah, he really owned me...hahaha
     
         

  7. #57
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    no i won't care to put up an argument cause i have a life and could give a f*ck less about making some monster thread why one character is better than another. its just opinion and perspective. have a nice day sir.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Okay guys so he obviously was wrong about that manga page, but what I said before, even if kabuto is hit by Amaterasu, kabuto can shed his skin. If you disagree with me we can talk about how the shedding skin ability works

    Both examples from oro and kabuto who perfected the jutsus
     
         

  9. #59
    Member
    Status
    Kyuubi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Indian
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    no chance for sasuke he would have been killed in a moment
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    LOOK AT THE FOOT!!!

    DSM-Kabuto moved back because he saw it, meaning he can sense or react to Amaterasu because if he can't, DSM-Kabuto shouldn't move back and his foot will get burned by Amaterasu.
    Do you even know what the meaning of dodge is?
     
         

  11. #61
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    2,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Water can't stop amaterasu... Who really think that what sasuke showed in that fight was all he got ? No need to push yourself too far when Itachi says he's got everything under control. Capturing alive is harder than killing. DSM Kabuto is beast though. I'd go with him but we've still haven't seen the extent of sasuke's new powers
     
         
    Last edited by raziel777; 10-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.

  12. #62
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    No, he used Amaterasu to disable Kabuto, yet he missed then used it defensively, look carefully, it's just a one-shot Amaterasu at first but it missed. DSM-Kabuto is too slick for EMS-Sasuke, if Amaterasu would work, Sasuke could have used it the same scenario he used it on Bee.
    Kabuto clearly said he used it defensively ! Also, Bee was a much larger target , and alot slower. WTF no point in debating with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    legitmate already owned you



    you must be the stupid one if you think i was serious..



    care to come up with 1 argument on why sasuke > kabuto?



    oh rly? re-read the manga again




    so you say sasuke > kabuto bcuz you hate kabuto? nice argument..
    Apparently you need to re read the manga.. Naruto has alot of idiots now wtf
     
         

  13. #63
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Owned me? hahaha... try to show a half image and saying Kabuto dodge Amaterasu when Sasuke was protecting it with Itachi...yeah, he really owned me...hahaha
    Can't you read a scenario?

    DSM Kabuto attacks -> EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> DSM Kabuto moved back because he saw it

    Not this scenario

    EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> Kabuto attacks -> -> DSM Kabuto moved back

    I didn't show the whole page because the next panel is a different scenario and it will confuse some slow here.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    Water can't stop amaterasu... Who really think that what sasuke showed in that fight was all he got ? No need to push yourself too far when Itachi says he's got everything under control. Capturing alive is harder than killing. DSM Kabuto is beast though. I'd go with him but we've still haven't seen the extent of sasuke's new powers
    I think people are expecting too much out of Sasuke now that they saw what Naruto is capable of. Sasuke is getting another power up, but right now he isn't beating DSM Kabuto.
     
         

  15. #65
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    That was later, but DSM-Kabuto's foot dodged it, if he couldn't, DSM-Kabuto's foot would have burned but it did not.
    usually when someone dodges something or there is a motion there is a sound effect for it, like when kabuto abruptly stopped before sasuke's wall of amaterasu there is sfx "rrrk" right below his feet, the only thing you see on that panel is "voosh" which is the sound effect for flames appearing, no implication that kabuto dodged it

    anyway its just my opinion >_>
     
         

  16. #66
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Kabuto clearly said he used it defensively ! Also, Bee was a much larger target , and alot slower. WTF no point in debating with you
    Sasuke used it defensively after he missed, the top panel and bottom panel of the manga are in a different scenario and again, DSM-KABUTO MOVED BACK BECAUSE HE SAW IT COMING BECAUSE IF HE DID NOT, HIS FOOT MIGHT BE BURNING IN THE NEXT SCENARIO.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    usually when someone dodges something or there is a motion there is a sound effect for it, like when kabuto abruptly stopped before sasuke's wall of amaterasu there is sfx "rrrk" right below his feet, the only thing you see on that panel is "voosh" which is the sound effect for flames appearing, no implication that kabuto dodged it

    anyway its just my opinion >_>
    There's a reason why Kishimoto showed us DSM-Kabuto's FOOT right there because if there's none, the next panel would be when EMS- Sasuke created circle of Amaterasu in the ground.
     
         

  18. #68
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Can't you read a scenario?

    DSM Kabuto attacks -> EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> DSM Kabuto moved back because he saw it

    Not this scenario

    EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> Kabuto attacks -> -> DSM Kabuto moved back

    I didn't show the whole page because the next panel is a different scenario and it will confuse some slow here.
    No, your wrong.







    Kabuto never attacked Sasuke to being with...Sasuke used Amaterasu to protect not to attack Kabuto back.
     
         

  19. #69
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    dodge... counter.. tank ? does it even matter?
    ameterasu wont do shit on kabuto



    Yeah, and Kabuto won't do shit a long as Sasuke uses Blaze Release around him...got anything else kid?
     
         

  20. #70
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    No, your wrong.







    Kabuto never attacked Sasuke to being with...Sasuke used Amaterasu to protect not to attack Kabuto back.
    Can't you read? DSM-Kabuto attacked EMS-Sasuke because he wanted to overwrite Edo-Itachi's mind who is right beside EMS-Sasuke.

    READ IT.

    AND AGAIN, THERE'S A REASON WHY KISHIMOTO SHOWED DSM-KABUTO'S FOOT.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Sasuke used it defensively after he missed, the top panel and bottom panel of the manga are in a different scenario and again, DSM-KABUTO MOVED BACK BECAUSE HE SAW IT COMING BECAUSE IF HE DID NOT, HIS FOOT MIGHT BE BURNING IN THE NEXT SCENARIO.
    People just don't get what you're saying. Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.
     
         

  22. #72
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    912
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    People just don't get what you're saying. Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.
    Exactly..

    +rep

    And Kabuto also said in that page that the best attack can become the best defense, MEANING THE AMATERASU WAS MEANT AS AN ATTACK FIRST BUT USED DEFENSIVELY LATER.
     
         

  23. #73
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Can't you read? DSM-Kabuto attacked EMS-Sasuke because he wanted to overwrite Edo-Itachi's mind who is right beside EMS-Sasuke.

    READ IT.

    AND AGAIN, THERE'S A REASON WHY KISHIMOTO SHOWED DSM-KABUTO'S FOOT.
    And your Kishi right? because you know that foot is there for a reason.....Sasuke isn't even my favorite character and can even see he would shit on Kabuto if he fought seriously.
     
         

  24. #74
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    There's a reason why Kishimoto showed us DSM-Kabuto's FOOT right there because if there's none, the next panel would be when EMS- Sasuke created circle of Amaterasu in the ground.
    we will have to agree to disagree then <_<
     
         

  25. #75
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    lol what the hell will blaze do to kabuto?

    facts; Kabuto A. Is a super sensor B. He knows the tech takes awhile to hit C. He can simply shed his skin!
    Okay, then why did Kabuto stopped? because he could easily gone throw the Amaterasu since it can't shit to him......go reread the Manga kid.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •