Page 4 of 16 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 398
  1. #76
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    And your Kishi right? because you know that foot is there for a reason.....Sasuke isn't even my favorite character and can even see he would shit on Kabuto if he fought seriously.
    Can't you understand why DSM-KABUTO MOVED HIS FOOT WHILE ATTACKING? HE SAW IT.

    And Kabuto also said in that page that the best attack can become the best defense, MEANING THE AMATERASU WAS MEANT AS AN ATTACK FIRST BUT USED DEFENSIVELY LATER.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Can't you read a scenario?

    DSM Kabuto attacks -> EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> DSM Kabuto moved back because he saw it

    Not this scenario


    EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> Kabuto attacks -> -> DSM Kabuto moved back

    I didn't show the whole page because the next panel is a different scenario and it will confuse some slow here.
    [QUOTE=Legitimate;8688350]Can't you read a scenario?

    DSM Kabuto attacks -> EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> DSM Kabuto moved back because he saw it

    Not this scenario

    Dude stop digging yourself a hole, I'm on your side but there is a difference between seeing for coming at you and moving out of the way, and seeing fire on the ground in front of you and moving back, stop repeating yourself and look for a new way to counter argue
     
         

  3. #78
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    and tell me the reason why i need to re-read the manga? because kabuto never countered ameterasu? look above..
    If your referring to the web he made Amaterasu clearly destroy it ! Afteer its destroyed than what run?
     
         

  4. #79
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Can't you understand why DSM-KABUTO MOVED HIS FOOT WHILE ATTACKING? HE SAW IT.

    And Kabuto also said in that page that the best attack can become the best defense, MEANING THE AMATERASU WAS MEANT AS AN ATTACK FIRST BUT USED DEFENSIVELY LATER.
    That's your only argument as to way Kabuto can dodge Amaterasu because you saw his foot?
     
         

  5. #80
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Can't you read a scenario?

    DSM Kabuto attacks -> EMS Sasuke used Amaterasu -> DSM Kabuto moved back because he saw it
    Not this scenario

    Dude stop digging yourself a hole, I'm on your side but there is a difference between seeing for coming at you and moving out of the way, and seeing fire on the ground in front of you and moving back, stop repeating yourself and look for a new way to counter argue
    Point is, DSM-KABUTO ATTACKED FIRST, meaning the fire wasn't there when he attacked.
     
         

  6. #81
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    That's your only argument as to way Kabuto can dodge Amaterasu because you saw his foot?
    No, he moved back his foot while attacking.
     
         

  7. #82
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    The Sasuke wpuld be swimming around in Kabuto's stomach. Seriously.
     
         

  8. #83
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    why would he do that? amatersu was already countered..



    if you wanna know what kabuto really did then read manga 585..
    You're a complete moron.
     
         

  9. #84
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    We all know Kabuto has his Orochimaru moments he's basically a reincarnation of Orochimaru. Now we have Sasuke. Er.
    How to compare them both....well. Kabuto > EMS Sasuke low diff YOU SAW HOW BIG HIS MOUTH WAS WHEN HE WAS GONNA
    EAT ITACHI GEZZ FREAKING SCARY!!
     
         

  10. #85
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    You're a complete moron.
    Actually it's you, Sasuke already countered the Amaterasu in the past by using BODY SHEDDIING, why can't DSM-KABUTO who can use the same technique?

    As of now, DSM-KABUTO is still above EMS-SASUKE.
     
         

  11. #86
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Actually it's you, Sasuke already countered the Amaterasu in the past by using BODY SHEDDIING, why can't DSM-KABUTO who can use the same technique?

    As of now, DSM-KABUTO is still above EMS-SASUKE.
    Have you seen Sasuke's new EMS abilities?..no, then you're the moron here.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Guys calm down. If layered the points we all know SM Kabuto > Sasuke we all know for a fact that Kabuto would have eaten Sasuke right then and there. So why fight? He could have used his sound gen-jutsu and it'll he done then and there. Deal with it.
     
         

  13. #88
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Point is, DSM-KABUTO ATTACKED FIRST, meaning the fire wasn't there when he attacked.
    Right so kabuto charged at him, sasuke made a circle of amaterasu, and then kabuto stopped moving further so he wouldn't run into the fire, dude I agree with you but you have to think about the person arguing against you, why make a point if it's obvious there a clear counter argument
     
         

  14. #89
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Have you seen Sasuke's new EMS abilities?..no, then you're the moron here.
    What EMS new abilities? Show proofs that EMS grants new abilities aside from not getting blind.
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Well EMS Sasuke has new powers gain from using Itachi's eye. The closer he blood line the more powerful it gets. Aside from being blind he can use multiple techniques with little drain and can also sustain a much longer battle. He has a much more visual posses then itachi.
     
         

  16. #91
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sai bomb you have an awesome icon.

    Anyway on topic Kabuto is sure to have counters for all of Sasukes attempts. He even said it himself the the Uchiha were nothing to him.
     
         

  17. #92
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    I still have not seen a single rebuttal as to dsm kabuto simply shedding when hit by amaterasu... Are we ignoring the valid arguments just to target the stupid ones now?
     
         

  18. #93
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sai bomb you have an awesome icon.

    Anyway on topic Kabuto is sure to have counters for all of Sasukes attempts. He even said it himself the the Uchiha were nothing to him.
     
         

  19. #94
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Right so kabuto charged at him, sasuke made a circle of amaterasu, and then kabuto stopped moving further so he wouldn't run into the fire, dude I agree with you but you have to think about the person arguing against you, why make a point if it's obvious there a clear counter argument
    YOU MISSED ONE PANEL.

    DSM-Kabuto charged at him, "Sasuke used Amaterasu but missed because DSM KABUTO COULD REACT", then Sasuke made a circle of Amaterasu.

    SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T A CIRCLE OF AMATERASU AT FIRST WHEN DSM KABUTO MOVED HIS FOOT.
     
         

  20. #95
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Sai bomb you have an awesome icon.

    Anyway on topic Kabuto is sure to have counters for all of Sasukes attempts. He even said it himself the the Uchiha were nothing to him.
    Oh, because you say something yourself it means it's the truth?
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Oh, because you say something yourself it means it's the truth?
    Yes I agree with Kabuto. Why not!
     
         

  22. #97
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    What EMS new abilities? Show proofs that EMS grants new abilities aside from not getting blind.


    Need more proof?
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Oh, because you say something yourself it means it's the truth?
    Yes I agree with Kabuto. Why not!
     
         

  24. #99
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    YOU MISSED ONE PANEL.

    DSM-Kabuto charged at him, "Sasuke used Amaterasu but missed because DSM KABUTO COULD REACT", then Sasuke made a circle of Amaterasu.

    SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T A CIRCLE OF AMATERASU AT FIRST WHEN DSM KABUTO MOVED HIS FOOT.
    Because he has to make a flame before he can manipulate it, and of course he is going to start the flame in front of kabuto since he was trying to stop him in his tracks
     
         

  25. #100
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post


    Need more proof?
    The only new Eye Technique I saw from EMS-Sasuke is his arrow or blade have Amaterasu when its burning White Zetsu.
    Other than that, Sasuke almost got raped by DSM-KABUTO and we didn't see any another new Eye Technique.

    As of now, only one, the Amatarasu Arrow or Blade that killed White Zetsu.
    But still not enough to beat DSM KABUTO because he's too slick for EMS-Sasuke and can use Body Shedding.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •