Page 5 of 16 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Oh, because you say something yourself it means it's the truth?
    Of course not, otherwise there would be no need for an argument, we give our opinions and check our sources

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    The only new Eye Technique I saw from EMS-Sasuke is his arrow or blade have Amaterasu when its burning White Zetsu.
    Other than that, Sasuke almost got raped by DSM-KABUTO and we didn't see any another new Eye Technique.

As of now, only one, the Amatarasu Arrow or Blade that killed White Zetsu.
    But still not enough to beat DSM KABUTO because he's too slick for EMS-Sasuke and can use Body Shedding.
    So the reason you made this thread was to show Kabuto would rap EMS Sasuke....don't make opinion thread next time....other that i could say myself EMS Sasuke rapes DSM Kabuto so that the end of the day that's you opinion only and not the truth.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Of course not, otherwise there would be no need for an argument, we give our opinions and check our sources
    Oh, no...i was talking the part where Kabuto says the Uchihas are nothing compare to him and Kabuto said he was the closest person to the Sage of six path.....he think a little Sage Mode and Edo Tensei would make him close to the Sage of Six path.hahaha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because he has to make a flame before he can manipulate it, and of course he is going to start the flame in front of kabuto since he was trying to stop him in his tracks
    You still don't get it, the Amaterasu is almost an instantaneous attack, why would Sasuke waste an opportunity while DSM KABUTO IS ATTACKING WIDE OPEN. EMS-SASUKE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK AND DEFENSE AT THE SAME TIME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT IT MISSED.

Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.

Also, why did Kishimoto show DSM KABUTO's foot moved while on the attacked mode? It would lessen his work if his motive is to show Amaterasu as defense.

And DSM KABUTO SAID THAT FROM THE BEST ATTACK TO BEST DEFENSE, MEANING IT WAS MEANT FOR ATTACK FIRST.

So the reason you made this thread was to show Kabuto would rap EMS Sasuke....don't make opinion thread next time....other that i could say myself EMS Sasuke rapes DSM Kabuto so that the end of the day that's you opinion only and not the truth.
    No.

What's your proof that EMS Sasuke will rape DSM Kabuto? OPINION JUTSU? LOL.

BASED ON HIS RECENT SHOWINGS, EMS SASUKE CAN'T BEAT KABUTO.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke would rock

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Kabuto low-mid difficulty without Edos or summonings. He didn't even care about Sasuke during their fight. Only preoccupation was Itachi, cuz he knew he could kill Sasuke everytime he wanted

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke would've just lit Kabuto up with Amaterasu. Once Kabuto shedded his skin he would've paralyzed him with his Raiton sword and burned him to death.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You still don't get it, the Amaterasu is almost an instantaneous attack, why would Sasuke waste an opportunity while DSM KABUTO IS ATTACKING WIDE OPEN. EMS-SASUKE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK AND DEFENSE AT THE SAME TIME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT IT MISSED.

Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.

Also, why did Kishimoto show DSM KABUTO's foot moved while on the attacked mode? It would lessen his work if his motive is to show Amaterasu as defense.

And DSM KABUTO SAID THAT FROM THE BEST ATTACK TO BEST DEFENSE, MEANING IT WAS MEANT FOR ATTACK FIRST.

No.

What's your proof that EMS Sasuke will rape DSM Kabuto? OPINION JUTSU? LOL.

BASED ON HIS RECENT SHOWINGS, EMS SASUKE CAN'T BEAT KABUTO.

I did imagine it, now you imagine itachi telling sasuke not to fatally harm kabuto, though I do believe kabuto could shed skin if hit, it makes more sense if he was trying to protect itachi

Like you said, Amaterasu is almost instant, so would it not make more sense given the situation, that sasuke looked at the ground in front of kabuto to stop him then make a circle? If sasuke was tring to hit kabuto, then why not manipulate his flame torwards kabuto instead of making a defensive circle?

And I believe that all kabuto meant in your quoting him was that Amaterasu could be used both offensively and defensively, though is normally used offensively

Last edited by Sai Bomb; 10-09-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

looking at your caps makes me think that you are shouting
    sage mode may be able to dodge amaterasu but that panel you are relying on is just not good enough
    >_>

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.

If kabuto went for the kill low-med difficulty..if capturing med-high difficulty..kabuto showed counters to every tech sasuke has been shown to have but there's too many sasuke wankers in this thread

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kabuto low-mid difficulty without Edos or summonings. He didn't even care about Sasuke during their fight. Only preoccupation was Itachi, cuz he knew he could kill Sasuke everytime he wanted
    , i could say the same for Kabuto....Sasuke was there just talk to Itachi then he saw that wanna be Oro "Kabuto".

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sauske would have died the moment his susano was dis-activated

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like you said, Amaterasu is almost instant, so would it not make more sense given the situation, that sasuke looked at the ground in front of kabuto to stop him then make a circle? If sasuke was tring to hit kabuto, then why not manipulate his flame torwards kabuto instead of making a defensive circle?
    No, my point is why waste an opportunity to attack DSM Kabuto, also EMS Sasuke wouldn't aim on DSM Kabuto's body because he was ordered to not kill DSM Kabuto. So, EMS-Sasuke disabling DSM-Kabuto by using Amaterasu on his foot is a double purpose, to use it offensively and defensively.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    because you cant prove me wrong=?

show me a manga scan where sasuke used any of his new ems abilities... that would help him against kabuto..
    You still don't get do you.....how can i show you any of Sasuke EMS abilities when hasn't been in a serious battle against his fight with Zetsu.. Sasuke was toying with him and against Kabuto..Itachi told him to hold back so tell how can show when Sasuke hasn't even been one on one serious battle?...try to your brain next time and that first post wasn't for you it was for the guy who made this thread.

Last edited by Black Flames; 10-09-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You still don't get do you.....how can Sasuke any his EMS when hasn't been in a serious battle against his fight with Zetsu.. Sasuke was toying with him and against Kabuto..Itachi told him to hold back so tell how can show when Sasuke hasn't even been one on one serious battle?...try to your brain next time.
    If you can rape your enemy in battle, you wouldn't fight him life and death like what Itachi and Sasuke did.
    If Sasuke really developed some New EMS Techniques aside from what he used on Zetsu, he could have used it while holding back to disable DSM Kabuto.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, my point is why waste an opportunity to attack DSM Kabuto, also EMS Sasuke wouldn't aim on DSM Kabuto's body because he was ordered to not kill DSM Kabuto. So, EMS-Sasuke disabling DSM-Kabuto by using Amaterasu on his foot is a double purpose, to use it offensively and defensively.
    You're right I guess I'm not to sure what you mean, because I would say the reason he would "waste" an opportunity to hit kabuto is because he WASN'T trying to hit him

It does not make any sense to aim for kabutos foot specifically, and even if he did the fire would have spread to his whole body, sasuke knows this, and so his point was just to keep kabuto at bay

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you can rape your enemy in battle, you wouldn't fight him life and death like what Itachi and Sasuke did.
    If Sasuke really developed some New EMS Techniques aside from what he used on Zetsu, he could have used it while holding back to disable DSM Kabuto.
    You still don't get it.....Sasuke's new EMS abilities are for the fight between him and Madara or Naruto....that's Kishimoto's style...you guys still don't how Kishi works.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

I think it could've gone either way, Sasuke was holding back for Itachi but Kabuto's a beast. I'd like to say Sasuke wins but I could see either winning.

Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

Either Sasuke would have gone all out with the intent to kill and saved by the plot at the end maybe or he would have won and nobody would and could have stopped edo-tensei!!!

creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle

sasuke

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Either Sasuke would have gone all out with the intent to kill and saved by the plot at the end maybe or he would have won and nobody would and could have stopped edo-tensei!!!
    Why do you think sasuke would win on his own?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're right I guess I'm not to sure what you mean, because I would say the reason he would "waste" an opportunity to hit kabuto is because he WASN'T trying to hit him

It does not make any sense to aim for kabutos foot specifically, and even if he did the fire would have spread to his whole body, sasuke knows this, and so his point was just to keep kabuto at bay
    If EMS Sasuke is trying to keep Kabuto at bay, then he is still aiming on Kabuto's foot, nothing changed, same scenario like I was saying before.
    And if it hits Kabuto, I guess Sasuke's will do what he did to Killer Bee, disable him at first.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    It would great if the Edo Tensei wasn't stopped, but thanks to Itachi we will have else of a battles.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...
    If he wuld fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi
    1.He just be killed 2.he wulld ruind a plan of stoping the edo,can u think about anything like this when this manga coming to an end.1.Not posible just cous Sasuke must meat with Naruto 2.Manga wuld never end.