Page 5 of 16 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 398
  1. #101
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Oh, because you say something yourself it means it's the truth?
    Of course not, otherwise there would be no need for an argument, we give our opinions and check our sources
     
         

  2. #102
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    The only new Eye Technique I saw from EMS-Sasuke is his arrow or blade have Amaterasu when its burning White Zetsu.
    Other than that, Sasuke almost got raped by DSM-KABUTO and we didn't see any another new Eye Technique.

    As of now, only one, the Amatarasu Arrow or Blade that killed White Zetsu.
    But still not enough to beat DSM KABUTO because he's too slick for EMS-Sasuke and can use Body Shedding.
    So the reason you made this thread was to show Kabuto would rap EMS Sasuke....don't make opinion thread next time....other that i could say myself EMS Sasuke rapes DSM Kabuto so that the end of the day that's you opinion only and not the truth.
     
         

  3. #103
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Of course not, otherwise there would be no need for an argument, we give our opinions and check our sources
    Oh, no...i was talking the part where Kabuto says the Uchihas are nothing compare to him and Kabuto said he was the closest person to the Sage of six path.....he think a little Sage Mode and Edo Tensei would make him close to the Sage of Six path.hahaha
     
         

  4. #104
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Because he has to make a flame before he can manipulate it, and of course he is going to start the flame in front of kabuto since he was trying to stop him in his tracks
    You still don't get it, the Amaterasu is almost an instantaneous attack, why would Sasuke waste an opportunity while DSM KABUTO IS ATTACKING WIDE OPEN. EMS-SASUKE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK AND DEFENSE AT THE SAME TIME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT IT MISSED.

    Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.

    Also, why did Kishimoto show DSM KABUTO's foot moved while on the attacked mode? It would lessen his work if his motive is to show Amaterasu as defense.

    And DSM KABUTO SAID THAT FROM THE BEST ATTACK TO BEST DEFENSE, MEANING IT WAS MEANT FOR ATTACK FIRST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So the reason you made this thread was to show Kabuto would rap EMS Sasuke....don't make opinion thread next time....other that i could say myself EMS Sasuke rapes DSM Kabuto so that the end of the day that's you opinion only and not the truth.
    No.

    What's your proof that EMS Sasuke will rape DSM Kabuto? OPINION JUTSU? LOL.

    BASED ON HIS RECENT SHOWINGS, EMS SASUKE CAN'T BEAT KABUTO.
     
         

  5. #105
    Nebula's Avatar
    Status
    Nebula is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,684
    Post Thanks / Like
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    sasuke would rock
     
         

  6. #106
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto low-mid difficulty without Edos or summonings. He didn't even care about Sasuke during their fight. Only preoccupation was Itachi, cuz he knew he could kill Sasuke everytime he wanted
     
         

  7. #107
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Hmm
     
         

  8. #108
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sasuke would've just lit Kabuto up with Amaterasu. Once Kabuto shedded his skin he would've paralyzed him with his Raiton sword and burned him to death.
     
         

  9. #109
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    You still don't get it, the Amaterasu is almost an instantaneous attack, why would Sasuke waste an opportunity while DSM KABUTO IS ATTACKING WIDE OPEN. EMS-SASUKE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK AND DEFENSE AT THE SAME TIME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT IT MISSED.

    Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.

    Also, why did Kishimoto show DSM KABUTO's foot moved while on the attacked mode? It would lessen his work if his motive is to show Amaterasu as defense.

    And DSM KABUTO SAID THAT FROM THE BEST ATTACK TO BEST DEFENSE, MEANING IT WAS MEANT FOR ATTACK FIRST.



    No.

    What's your proof that EMS Sasuke will rape DSM Kabuto? OPINION JUTSU? LOL.

    BASED ON HIS RECENT SHOWINGS, EMS SASUKE CAN'T BEAT KABUTO.

    I did imagine it, now you imagine itachi telling sasuke not to fatally harm kabuto, though I do believe kabuto could shed skin if hit, it makes more sense if he was trying to protect itachi

    Like you said, Amaterasu is almost instant, so would it not make more sense given the situation, that sasuke looked at the ground in front of kabuto to stop him then make a circle? If sasuke was tring to hit kabuto, then why not manipulate his flame torwards kabuto instead of making a defensive circle?

    And I believe that all kabuto meant in your quoting him was that Amaterasu could be used both offensively and defensively, though is normally used offensively
     
         
    Last edited by Sai Bomb; 10-09-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  10. #110
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    You still don't get it, the Amaterasu is almost an instantaneous attack, why would Sasuke waste an opportunity while DSM KABUTO IS ATTACKING WIDE OPEN. EMS-SASUKE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK AND DEFENSE AT THE SAME TIME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT IT MISSED.

    Imagine something comes your way at an instant, even if it's aimed at your foot. The moment you move your foot out of the way means that you were able to dodge it.

    Also, why did Kishimoto show DSM KABUTO's foot moved while on the attacked mode? It would lessen his work if his motive is to show Amaterasu as defense.

    And DSM KABUTO SAID THAT FROM THE BEST ATTACK TO BEST DEFENSE, MEANING IT WAS MEANT FOR ATTACK FIRST.


    looking at your caps makes me think that you are shouting
    sage mode may be able to dodge amaterasu but that panel you are relying on is just not good enough
    >_>
     
         

  11. #111
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    If kabuto went for the kill low-med difficulty..if capturing med-high difficulty..kabuto showed counters to every tech sasuke has been shown to have but there's too many sasuke wankers in this thread
     
         

  12. #112
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kabuto low-mid difficulty without Edos or summonings. He didn't even care about Sasuke during their fight. Only preoccupation was Itachi, cuz he knew he could kill Sasuke everytime he wanted
    , i could say the same for Kabuto....Sasuke was there just talk to Itachi then he saw that wanna be Oro "Kabuto".
     
         

  13. #113
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sauske would have died the moment his susano was dis-activated
     
         

  14. #114
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post

    Like you said, Amaterasu is almost instant, so would it not make more sense given the situation, that sasuke looked at the ground in front of kabuto to stop him then make a circle? If sasuke was tring to hit kabuto, then why not manipulate his flame torwards kabuto instead of making a defensive circle?
    No, my point is why waste an opportunity to attack DSM Kabuto, also EMS Sasuke wouldn't aim on DSM Kabuto's body because he was ordered to not kill DSM Kabuto. So, EMS-Sasuke disabling DSM-Kabuto by using Amaterasu on his foot is a double purpose, to use it offensively and defensively.
     
         

  15. #115
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    because you cant prove me wrong=?



    show me a manga scan where sasuke used any of his new ems abilities... that would help him against kabuto..
    You still don't get do you.....how can i show you any of Sasuke EMS abilities when hasn't been in a serious battle against his fight with Zetsu.. Sasuke was toying with him and against Kabuto..Itachi told him to hold back so tell how can show when Sasuke hasn't even been one on one serious battle?...try to your brain next time and that first post wasn't for you it was for the guy who made this thread.
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-09-2012 at 05:22 PM.

  16. #116
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    You still don't get do you.....how can Sasuke any his EMS when hasn't been in a serious battle against his fight with Zetsu.. Sasuke was toying with him and against Kabuto..Itachi told him to hold back so tell how can show when Sasuke hasn't even been one on one serious battle?...try to your brain next time.
    If you can rape your enemy in battle, you wouldn't fight him life and death like what Itachi and Sasuke did.
    If Sasuke really developed some New EMS Techniques aside from what he used on Zetsu, he could have used it while holding back to disable DSM Kabuto.
     
         

  17. #117
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    No, my point is why waste an opportunity to attack DSM Kabuto, also EMS Sasuke wouldn't aim on DSM Kabuto's body because he was ordered to not kill DSM Kabuto. So, EMS-Sasuke disabling DSM-Kabuto by using Amaterasu on his foot is a double purpose, to use it offensively and defensively.
    You're right I guess I'm not to sure what you mean, because I would say the reason he would "waste" an opportunity to hit kabuto is because he WASN'T trying to hit him

    It does not make any sense to aim for kabutos foot specifically, and even if he did the fire would have spread to his whole body, sasuke knows this, and so his point was just to keep kabuto at bay
     
         

  18. #118
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    If you can rape your enemy in battle, you wouldn't fight him life and death like what Itachi and Sasuke did.
    If Sasuke really developed some New EMS Techniques aside from what he used on Zetsu, he could have used it while holding back to disable DSM Kabuto.
    You still don't get it.....Sasuke's new EMS abilities are for the fight between him and Madara or Naruto....that's Kishimoto's style...you guys still don't how Kishi works.
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Posts
    1,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    I think it could've gone either way, Sasuke was holding back for Itachi but Kabuto's a beast. I'd like to say Sasuke wins but I could see either winning.
     
         

  20. #120
    Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    BladerItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Either Sasuke would have gone all out with the intent to kill and saved by the plot at the end maybe or he would have won and nobody would and could have stopped edo-tensei!!!
     
         

  21. #121
    creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    julia maltellak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    uchiha village
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    sasuke
     
         

  22. #122
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Either Sasuke would have gone all out with the intent to kill and saved by the plot at the end maybe or he would have won and nobody would and could have stopped edo-tensei!!!
    Why do you think sasuke would win on his own?
     
         

  23. #123
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    You're right I guess I'm not to sure what you mean, because I would say the reason he would "waste" an opportunity to hit kabuto is because he WASN'T trying to hit him

    It does not make any sense to aim for kabutos foot specifically, and even if he did the fire would have spread to his whole body, sasuke knows this, and so his point was just to keep kabuto at bay
    If EMS Sasuke is trying to keep Kabuto at bay, then he is still aiming on Kabuto's foot, nothing changed, same scenario like I was saying before.
    And if it hits Kabuto, I guess Sasuke's will do what he did to Killer Bee, disable him at first.
     
         

  24. #124
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Either Sasuke would have gone all out with the intent to kill and saved by the plot at the end maybe or he would have won and nobody would and could have stopped edo-tensei!!!
    It would great if the Edo Tensei wasn't stopped, but thanks to Itachi we will have else of a battles.
     
         

  25. #125
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...
    If he wuld fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi
    1.He just be killed 2.he wulld ruind a plan of stoping the edo,can u think about anything like this when this manga coming to an end.1.Not posible just cous Sasuke must meat with Naruto 2.Manga wuld never end.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •