Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 398
  1. #126
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Why do you think sasuke would win on his own?
    Plot no Jutsu>anything
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    all kabuto needs to do is summon madara there and its all over for sasuke
     
         

  3. #128
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    all kabuto needs to do is summon madara there and its all over for sasuke
    And you think Madara would do what Kabuto says?
     
         

  4. #129
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    You still don't get it.....Sasuke's new EMS abilities are for the fight between him and Madara or Naruto....that's Kishimoto's style...you guys still don't how Kishi works.
    And Sasuke almost got raped by White Rage Technique, LOL. Again, Sasuke could have used at least 20% to 30% of the power of that New EMS Technique to disable Kabuto, if there's any, but he can't because there's none.
    The moment he finished his recovery, there's no training for Sasuke to know what New Ability he has now.
     
         

  5. #130
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    If EMS Sasuke is trying to keep Kabuto at bay, then he is still aiming on Kabuto's foot, nothing changed, same scenario like I was saying before.
    And if it hits Kabuto, I guess Sasuke's will do what he did to Killer Bee, disable him at first.
    Okay then back to my question from earlier... Why wouldn't sasuke keep manipulating the fire to hit kabutos feet (after "missing") rather than making a defensive circle around he and his brother?
     
         

  6. #131
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    ahah sasuke was toying with kabuto during that fight? lmao. kabuto wasn't even trying to kill sasuke...

    sasuke pretty much just looked at the battle and didn't know what was going on he had no idea on how to counter this without itachi's help



    in a 1v1 .. kabuto shits on sasuke
    I said Sasuke was toying with Zetus please understand the post before you reply....EMS Sasuke>Kabuto it's simply as that...what makes anyone think Kabuto is going to defeat a main character?
     
         
    Last edited by Black Flames; 10-09-2012 at 05:45 PM.

  7. #132
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    And Sasuke almost got raped by White Rage Technique, LOL. Again, Sasuke could have used at least 20% to 30% of the power of that New EMS Technique to disable Kabuto, if there's any, but he can't because there's none.
    The moment he finished his recovery, there's no training for Sasuke to know what New Ability he has now.
    And who trained Sasuke how to use the MS techniques?...that's right no one and the same goes for the EMS...when did Uchihas train to use their Sharingan abilities?
     
         

  8. #133
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    I said Sasuke was toying with Zetus please understand the post before you reply....EMS Sasuke>Kabuto it's simply as that...what makes anyone Kabuto is going to defeat a main character?
    That is terrible logic, we aren't saying that kabuto killed sasuke in the manga/anime, since it obviously didnt happen, but in a hypothetical situation you can not use the "main character" argument...

    Otherwise I could argue that part one naruto is stronger than the first hokage, since by your logic, hashirama couldn't possibly beat a main character
     
         
    Last edited by Sai Bomb; 10-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.

  9. #134
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    Okay then back to my question from earlier... Why wouldn't sasuke keep manipulating the fire to hit kabutos feet (after "missing") rather than making a defensive circle around he and his brother?
    Sasuke didn't manipulate the fire because Kabuto would only dodge it. Same reason Kabuto didn't use his White Rage repeatedly.

    Sasuke created the defensive circle to protect the regenerating Itachi because Kabuto wants to overwrite the mind of his Edo.
     
         

  10. #135
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    And who trained Sasuke how to use the MS techniques?...that's right no one and the same goes for the EMS...when did Uchihas train to use their Sharingan abilities?
    Yet, Sasuke went life and death with the 5 kages and used that New MS Techniques. While with Kabuto, he almost got raped and Sasuke didn't use any, even 1% of the power of his New EMS Technique. As of now, we can assume that there's none since Kabuto is a formidable foe, Sasuke could have use and hold back to disable Kabuto, but he can't because Sasuke have no New EMS Technique.
     
         

  11. #136
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Yet, Sasuke went life and death with the 5 kages and used that New MS Techniques. While with Kabuto, he almost got raped and Sasuke didn't use any, even 1% of the power of his New EMS Technique. As of now, we can assume that there's none since Kabuto is a formidable foe, Sasuke could have use and hold back to disable Kabuto, but he can't because Sasuke have no New EMS Technique.
    So your saying Kishi would the Uchihas another power-up just so they won't go blind and not add a new technique.....you really want to believe you know it isn't the truth.
     
         

  12. #137
    Member youngdolce's Avatar
    Status
    youngdolce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    i agree with you.. kabuto would've have died by shurikins if itachi didn't save him...



    lmao.. fuq out of here already!! why are you comparing kabuto to zetsu`?
    Kabuto was orochimaru's "zetsu" nothing more nothing less. Just a support type medical nin. All those disgusting techniques he stole were all in vain.
     
         

  13. #138
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    I wonder who is the wise one here
    the ones who are debating or the ones who are enjoying
     
         

  14. #139
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    I have a question does DSM Kabuto exist?
     
         

  15. #140
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    5,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    White rage technique forced Sasuke's susanoo to stfu...after that I think it's pretty much over for a susanoo-less Sasuke...
     
         

  16. #141
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    So your saying Kishi would the Uchihas another power-up just so they won't go blind and not add a new technique.....you really want to believe you know it isn't the truth.
    No, my point is you have no proof that based on battle, Sasuke have New EMS Technique. Based on his recent showing, Sasuke's New EMS Power is never to get blind, boost in power and that Susanoo Arrow with Amaterasu, nothing more.
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Sasuke didn't manipulate the fire because Kabuto would only dodge it. Same reason Kabuto didn't use his White Rage repeatedly.

    Sasuke created the defensive circle to protect the regenerating Itachi because Kabuto wants to overwrite the mind of his Edo.
    So if you admit that he made the circle to defend itachi, why wouldn't it make sense that tat was his intention all along, not to hit kabuto

    If he was trying to protect itachi then its common logic that you start the circle in the area that you're trying to protect in the first place
     
         

  18. #143
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    @Legitimate

    I agree with your point about the amatarasu dodge, but lets continue onto other reasions why Kabuto would defeat Sasuke other then that one point ok?
     
         

  19. #144
    Member Legitimate's Avatar
    Status
    Legitimate is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Bomb View Post
    So if you admit that he made the circle to defend itachi, why wouldn't it make sense that tat was his intention all along, not to hit kabuto

    If he was trying to protect itachi then its common logic that you start the circle in the area that you're trying to protect in the first place
    The circle of Amaterasu was later, but before that, you can see that EMS Sasuke was aiming on DSM Kabuto's foot to keep him at bay, if not, why would Kishi showed DSM Kabuto's foot, dodging Amaterasu.

    That's the whole point here, Sasuke aimed at Kabuto, Kishi showed it.
     
         

  20. #145
    Member DeViliShChild's Avatar
    Status
    DeViliShChild is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sasuke loses immediately to sound genjutsu.
     
         

  21. #146
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Please show me the page where Kabuto dodge Amaterasu?....the Arrow one is true.
    read the Itachi and Sasuke VS Kabuto fight again. I believe Sasuke used Amaterastu on Kabuto and Kaubto used his Sage Chakra to warp the entire cave around it avoiding it all together. Amateratsu is inneffective agains him. As was Susanoo which he blinded the Uchiha brothers so bad that they couldn't sustain Susanoo.

    Regardless, Sasuke is a sharp fighter like Naruto. He would've overcome these disadvantages somehow. Keep in mind we still haven't seen Sasuke's EMS abilities to it's fullest extent. For all we know Sasuke may be capable of creating Perfect Susanoo. And as much as I hate to admit it, he may very well develope the rinnagan which would definately put him on par with the current Naruto. Just sayin'...
     
         

  22. #147
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    I have a question does DSM Kabuto exist?
    No thanks completely to itachi, but we're talking about sasuke?
     
         

  23. #148
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    The circle of Amaterasu was later, but before that, you can see that EMS Sasuke was aiming on DSM Kabuto's foot to keep him at bay, if not, why would Kishi showed DSM Kabuto's foot, dodging Amaterasu.

    That's the whole point here, Sasuke aimed at Kabuto, Kishi showed it.
    Kishi showed nothing of the sort, he showed sasuke aiming right in front of kabutos foot

    And as for "making the circle later" I hope you mean the very next panel
     
         

  24. #149
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turn around...
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    @Legitimate

    I agree with your point about the amatarasu dodge, but lets continue onto other reasions why Kabuto would defeat Sasuke other then that one point ok?
    Haha I said the same thing, but I do disagree that he dodged it, even though I think kabuto would win for sure... If Amaterasu hit kabuto he can shed skin
     
         

  25. #150
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owning Em
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto rapes Sasuke. white rage/(rape) lol ftw
     
         

Page 6 of 16 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •