Page 9 of 16 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 398
  1. #201
    Philosopher of Myth Vinnie's Avatar
    Status
    Vinnie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    563
    Location
    Where Legend Fades to Myth
    Deep
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Well Sasuke would have tried to kill Kabuto instead of capturing him so he would have been on the offensive more.

    I think Kabuto would have won that. But it depends on any EMS abilities Sasuke has gotten that he hasn't used yet because he hasn't been in a to the death fight yet.

    So Kabuto wins as far as I can tell, but new/unknown Sasuke EMS skills will mess him up pretty bad or maybe even turn the tables on it.
     
         

  2. #202
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post

    show in the manga where it says he cant use izanami.

    show me where it says he doesnt. he is a uchiha. lol
    Just because he's an uchiha doesn't mean he automatically knows it. It doesn't need to be stated that he doesn't have it. If it's not stated in the manga about a character having a certain technique, then it's pointless to include it in a vs thread.

    And besides, Sasuke can't just learn technique just by observing it for the first time.

    Anyway, Kabuto wins.
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,838
    Location
    chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    sasuke would of won and dont say he would of got caught in the sound genjustu. if his intent was to kill kabuto woulnt have had time. naw im bull shitiing i had to come back an edit my comment lol . sasuke would die .
     
         
    Last edited by gameove; 10-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  4. #204
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheArgonaut View Post
    sasuke would be in trouble he would kill kabuto but then there's no way to release edo tensei
    This^^
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,954
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Read the tittle, I think it says "If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi", meaning the same battlefield, just no Itachi.
    But no matter, even if they fought in another location, Sasuke's chances of winning won't raise by much.

    Your counter to sound genjutsu wasn't really a counter, even if he can see it coming, he has no way to defend against it, since the attack is too fast, if I remember correctly, it took only one or two panels manga wise to catch them in genjutsu.
    Also, there is no proof that Sharingan can break sound genjutsu, if you have any feel free to post them.

    About the white rage counter, that again wasn't a counter. You're saying that Sasuke only needs to stream his Chidori, but if he can't maintain Susanoo, you're assuming that he's able to stream his Chidori? :lmao:

    I think it's obvious who would come on top in this fight, any logical person would know that Kabuto is the victor here.
    Okay, sound genjustu is just a "GENJUSTU DELIVERED BY SOUND". The only thing special about sound genjustsu is that is it what??? Delivered by sound... Why do you think Sasuke and Itachi seen through the genjutsu as fast as they did? The delivery is different but the effects are the same as a normal genjutsu... This is why sound genjustu is special then most others, its because it can capture a massive amount of people at a time. The white fang techique only last a short amount of time. Kabuto has to go into liquid form to move around or else he would be in the same situation as Sasuke and not be able to move. All Sasuke has to do to keep from being captured is either stream his Chidori so that Kabuto can't get close because he has to be in liquid form or cause the ceiling to drop onto the ball of light. You are basically saying it takes the same amount of effort to maintain Susanoo then to stream Chidori??? What did Sasuke say when he first used Susanoo and them come back. If that ability is so good then why didn't he attempt to use it again?

    This is why AGAIN you can't say either would win. Sasuke could turn that entire cave into black flames. This fight is very situational.
     
         
    Last edited by Zato; 10-09-2012 at 10:20 PM.

  6. #206
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Most of you forgot to add that sasuke was using ms the while time, not EMS, so nobody can really say anything till we see his Full potential with EMS
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,657
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    kabuto would have killed sasuke with that genjutsu of tayuya
     
         

  8. #208
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    kabuto wins anyway it comes

    FYI EMS has no new ability just MS without loosing the light it doesnt increase chakra either
     
         

  9. #209
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,461
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    excatly your arugement is dead. the thread is about sasuke fighting kabuto not stopping his edo.

    gg




    lol k



    didnt say he knew it, i said prove to me that he cant USE IT.

    sasuke>kabuto

    here ill even pull up the scan of the manga
    to make all who say kabuto beats him look like trolls.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c579/7.html

    not a scan but this is the second time itachi told sasuke not to be so rough or not to kill kabuto.
    kabuto is just like orochimaru expect weaker because he has stolen powers all over.
    *cracks knuckles*
    The debate ends here

    first off lets look at taijutsu shall we? whalst Kabuto is in DSM he has enhanced strength and sensory not to mention his surgical precision with chakra scalpel. Which even Tsunade noted as being highly impressive in her battle with Kabuto, then there is the fact that Kabuto has the healing capability's of Both Karin and Orochimaru leaving all physical attacks useless.

    Then there is genjutsu because of Kabuto being able to fight blinded all genjutsu is rendered useless.

    I am also seeing allot of of arguments weather Amaterasu could hit Kabuto or not I say it is possible but unlikely seeing as how easily Kabuto was able to avoid Sasuke's Susanoo arrow arguably his quickest attack.

    Sasuke's fire based jutsu can be counter'd with Kabuto's water based jutsu, here you could count that as a draw. allthough Sasuke does have lightning based jutsu which can counter Kabuto's earth release which is a point to Sasuke.

    as for the Susanoo there are 3 jutsu we know of in Kabuto's arsenal that could take care of it 1,white rage 2,organic manipulation(spikes could attack from underneath Susanoo to pearce Sasuke) and 3, Tayuya's genjutsu. All of these attacks leaving Sasuke wide open for a finishing blow.


    I could add more to how/why Kabuto would defeat Sasuke without much difficulty but this should be more then enough proof.
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,783
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Kabuto would of won it's easy to see Kabuto sent Sasuke flying off one jutsu you say Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Kabuto but you forget Kabuto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke either he still needs his body.
     
         

  11. #211
    Member holtaa's Avatar
    Status
    holtaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    if your talking about where they stand as of now in the manga then kabuto would rip sasuke. Remember someone said (sasuke or who the **** knows) that the only reason he beat Orochimaru is because he was half dead. Kabuto had surpassed orochimaru (or so he claims) which means obviously kabuto would win. but i think this is were kabuto stops getting stronger and sasuke will get some other ****ing power that will make him even more OP.
     
         

  12. #212
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    excatly your arugement is dead. the thread is about sasuke fighting kabuto not stopping his edo.

    gg




    lol k



    didnt say he knew it, i said prove to me that he cant USE IT.

    sasuke>kabuto

    here ill even pull up the scan of the manga
    to make all who say kabuto beats him look like trolls.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c579/7.html

    not a scan but this is the second time itachi told sasuke not to be so rough or not to kill kabuto.
    kabuto is just like orochimaru expect weaker because he has stolen powers all over.
    You are just another blind fanboy
     
         

  13. #213
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    when i read this i knew your were trolling or being a hater.

    in one vs one sasuke vs kabuto outside of a cave, kabuto cant use half his techs he used against sasuke and itachi.

    sound genjutsu wouldnt work, that jutsu kabuto used to fuse with rocks wouldnt work.

    kabuto his self said he had the advantage fighting in his element.

    if you dummys want to change the manga you should go make one.

    anyone who read the whole fight and saw itachi say "dont kill him sasuke" 2 times

    knows that kishi was pointing out that sasuke could kill kabuto.
    you call others dummy but i bet u reason and behave like that retard on ur sig
    Sasuke aint even worth remembering......!
     
         

  14. #214
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Location
    Konoha
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Sasuke will only get embarrassed by Kabuto's super techs
     
         

  15. #215
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    829
    Location
    Turn around...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    i was refering to the part where itachi told sasuke NOT TO KILL KABUTO LIKE TWICE. why would itachi say not to kill him if he didnt think sasuke could?

    you want to play that game
    show in the manga where it says he cant use izanami.

    come up with an arugement is kinda pointless. itachi said sasuke could kill him, thats why he told him not too.

    thats all the arugeing im gona do here.

    you come up with an arugement how kabuto beats sasuke, when he is allowed to fight to kill.



    show me where it says he doesnt. he is a uchiha. lol

    You are such an uchiha fanboy it's not even funny

    1. Just because itachi says this doesn't mean he can + this was said when sasuke had itachi as backup so even if sasuke went all out he would have itachi as protection

    2. How could sasuke use izanami if he didn't even know what the hell it was when itachi brought it up,

    I usually try to be pretty nice in debates like this, but when fans of the manga/show pull facts out of their ass, you just prove to us that we're obviously better fans, cause I do not have to pull up any proof at all that sasuke can't use izanami... You should simply be ashamed as an uchiha fan for seriously thinking he can
     
         

  16. #216
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,453
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    Okay, sound genjustu is just a "GENJUSTU DELIVERED BY SOUND". The only thing special about sound genjustsu is that is it what??? Delivered by sound... Why do you think Sasuke and Itachi seen through the genjutsu as fast as they did? The delivery is different but the effects are the same as a normal genjutsu... This is why sound genjustu is special then most others, its because it can capture a massive amount of people at a time. The white fang techique only last a short amount of time. Kabuto has to go into liquid form to move around or else he would be in the same situation as Sasuke and not be able to move. All Sasuke has to do to keep from being captured is either stream his Chidori so that Kabuto can't get close because he has to be in liquid form or cause the ceiling to drop onto the ball of light. You are basically saying it takes the same amount of effort to maintain Susanoo then to stream Chidori??? What did Sasuke say when he first used Susanoo and them come back. If that ability is so good then why didn't he attempt to use it again?

    This is why AGAIN you can't say either would win. Sasuke could turn that entire cave into black flames. This fight is very situational.
    Sound genjutsu works through the hearing senses of the victim, as far as I know, the sharingan, a dojutsu that specialize in vision genjutsu, wasn't proven to be able to break it.
    And they didn't see through it, they knew that they were in genjutsu, any shinobi would know that.

    The white rage technique doesn't last long, but during that time the victim is helpless, and again you say Sasuke only needs to stream his chidori, are you implying that Sasuke can do that when he's in a state like this: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/4 ??

    And what you're talking about is the first time Sasuke used Susanoo, now he can use it anytime he wishes with no problem, and yes it would take less effort to maintain Susanoo than dong chidori nagashi, since he doesn't need to raise his hands to channel the lightning chakra. All he needs to maintain Susanoo is to just activate his EMS, no movement or hand seals are even needed.

    Why didn't Kabuto use it again. That answer belongs to Kishi, I think it would be lame to repeat the same move over and over when he's got other OP moves up his sleeve.

    Sasuke can turn the entire cave into black flames? Kabuto can change the entire terrain with Doroku Gaeshi and Muki Tensei.

    Once again, Kabuto is the obvious victor here.
     
         

  17. #217
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,952
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    The simple answer is its unknown and if anything because sasuke will NOT die before he fights naruto he has plot no jutsu on his side, lets be real here . However even though a sasuke fan im extremely tied in what i can say in his favour. Reason for people going for kabuto without hesitating is because sasuke performed poorly in that fight. However sasuke's fighting style has NEVER been fighting to capture and the manga shouldve made that clear. During his mission with itachi i believe the mission was to capture the pig and sasuke accidentally killed it. Similarly he wasnt too convincing against kill bee and in the end used amaterasu, a technique that shouldnt be used if you plan on capturing your opponent. To put it simple sasuke isnt disciplined in that art and that is why he didnt look convincing. However id agree that kabuto would still be favourite however this isnt always true.

    Sasuke has amaterasu a technique that will come to his aid if needed. We saw that kabuto retreated when sasuke used amaterasu and molded it into enton kagutsuchi to protect himself and itachi and kabuto commented not only on amaterasu's offensive capabilities but also its defensive capabilities. Now kabuto has shown his sensoring skills but also ability to shed his skin. However if sasuke was to spam/control and make amaterasu spread throughout the whole cave with amaterasu kabuto would surely be troubled. Firstly sasuke gains the advantage because its his technique and its him who is in control of it, he has turned the environment into his advantage. Secondly muki tensei that was nullified by amaterasu's heat which again would go against kabuto.

    Finally ill let you in on a secret about sound based genjutsu. Majority believe its unavoidable because its sound based, however the manga disagrees. Sound based genjutsu travel through the air. If the ninja can potentially disrupt the air around them they could potentially nullify this technique because they are basically disrupting what is carrying the genjutsu from the user to the opponent, air. Temari showed us an example of this when she countered tayuya's Mateki Mugen Onsa with her fan,







    As shikamaru said "That thing can deflect the sound of the flute......"
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 10-09-2012 at 11:20 PM.

  18. #218
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,461
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    this isnt any proof at all, its all your opionion which makes no sense.

    element advantage- sasuke

    defense advantage- sasuke

    taijutsu- kabuto

    ninjutsu- sasuke

    kabuto has to get pass all the spamming techs sasuke can use before he can use white rage, or anyonelse abilites.

    now thats a fact.

    not to mention there is a dormat power laying in sasuke eyes which hasnt been releved
    Tayuya used her sound genjutsu outdoor's and it worked on Shikamaru just fine


    I said water based jutsu could cancel out Sasuk'es fire based jutsu not his blaze release, Kabuto could simply dodge that or if hit shed his skin.


    The underneath of Susanoo is not protected and because its a confined area there is a verry good chance that Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation could in fact perce Sasuke.


    and if you'r only answer to how Sasuke beats Kabuto is spamming amatarasu I am highly disappointed in you
     
         

  19. #219
    Member xBread's Avatar
    Status
    xBread is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Narnia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Nahh it would of bin a good fight but kabuto would of raped sasuke.
     
         

  20. #220
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,836
    Location
    Califorina
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    Hahaha...i think it's the other way around Itachi saved Kabuto's ass at the time remember Sasuke the true meaning of evil at that time....have you seen what he did to Zetsu?
    if kabuto wanted to dodge it, he could have. he didnt even seem worried. he knew that if would be worse for them if he died so he didnt care. kabuto would have demolished sasuke
     
         

  21. #221
    Member ccm30's Avatar
    Status
    ccm30 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    388
    Location
    Canada BC
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    @ Those that think killing Kabuto = unable to release the Edo ability:

    He-lloooo, Kabuto taught Tobi the ability.

    Pwnt.
     
         
    Last edited by ccm30; 10-09-2012 at 11:33 PM.

  22. #222
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,453
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    ~
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    The simple answer is its unknown and if anything because sasuke will NOT die before he fights naruto he has plot no jutsu on his side, lets be real here . However even though a sasuke fan im extremely tied in what i can say in his favour. Reason for people going for kabuto without hesitating is because sasuke performed poorly in that fight. However sasuke's fighting style has NEVER been fighting to capture and the manga shouldve made that clear. During his mission with itachi i believe the mission was to capture the pig and sasuke accidentally killed it. Similarly he wasnt too convincing against kill bee and in the end used amaterasu, a technique that shouldnt be used if you plan on capturing your opponent. To put it simple sasuke isnt disciplined in that art and that is why he didnt look convincing. However id agree that kabuto would still be favourite however this isnt always true.

    Sasuke has amaterasu a technique that will come to his aid if needed. We saw that kabuto retreated when sasuke used amaterasu and molded it into enton kagutsuchi to protect himself and itachi and kabuto commented not only on amaterasu's offensive capabilities but also its defensive capabilities. Now kabuto has shown his sensoring skills but also ability to shed his skin. However if sasuke was to spam/control and make amaterasu spread throughout the whole cave with amaterasu kabuto would surely be troubled. Firstly sasuke gains the advantage because its his technique and its him who is in control of it, he has turned the environment into his advantage. Secondly muki tensei that was nullified by amaterasu's heat which again would go against kabuto.

    Finally ill let you in on a secret about sound based genjutsu. Majority believe its unavoidable because its sound based, however the manga disagrees. Sound based genjutsu travel through the air. If the ninja can potentially disrupt the air around them they could potentially nullify this technique because they are basically disrupting what is carrying the genjutsu from the user to the opponent, air. Temari showed us an example of this when she countered tayuya's Mateki Mugen Onsa with her fan,







    As shikamaru said "That thing can deflect the sound of the flute......"
    + Rep agreed with everything except the Amaterasu/Enton Kagutushi part.
    Sasuke can make Amaterasu spread throughout the whole cave, but you know Kabuto can use that to his advantage by using Muki Tensei, he can manipulate parts of the terrain and make it attack Sasuke, or he can just open a safe path by using Doroku Gaeshi.

    Also he can body shed if by any chance Amaterasu hits him, so I think you should give that one to Kabuto, he has counters for every attack Sasuke has at the moment.

    Anyway, I'd like to know your opinion about this fight honestly, Who do you think would win between the two?
     
         

  23. #223
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,074
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by ccm30 View Post
    @ Those that think killing Kabuto = unable to release the Edo ability:

    He-lloooo, Kabuto taught Tobi the ability.

    Pwnt.
    Kabuto lied to Tobi about the hand seals.

    Not Pwnt.
     
         

  24. #224
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    799
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    I was never here
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    DSM Kabuto > Sasuke
     
         

  25. #225
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    829
    Location
    Turn around...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If Sasuke fought Kabuto without Edo-Itachi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    The simple answer is its unknown and if anything because sasuke will NOT die before he fights naruto he has plot no jutsu on his side, lets be real here . However even though a sasuke fan im extremely tied in what i can say in his favour. Reason for people going for kabuto without hesitating is because sasuke performed poorly in that fight. However sasuke's fighting style has NEVER been fighting to capture and the manga shouldve made that clear. During his mission with itachi i believe the mission was to capture the pig and sasuke accidentally killed it. Similarly he wasnt too convincing against kill bee and in the end used amaterasu, a technique that shouldnt be used if you plan on capturing your opponent. To put it simple sasuke isnt disciplined in that art and that is why he didnt look convincing. However id agree that kabuto would still be favourite however this isnt always true.

    Sasuke has amaterasu a technique that will come to his aid if needed. We saw that kabuto retreated when sasuke used amaterasu and molded it into enton kagutsuchi to protect himself and itachi and kabuto commented not only on amaterasu's offensive capabilities but also its defensive capabilities. Now kabuto has shown his sensoring skills but also ability to shed his skin. However if sasuke was to spam/control and make amaterasu spread throughout the whole cave with amaterasu kabuto would surely be troubled. Firstly sasuke gains the advantage because its his technique and its him who is in control of it, he has turned the environment into his advantage. Secondly muki tensei that was nullified by amaterasu's heat which again would go against kabuto.

    Finally ill let you in on a secret about sound based genjutsu. Majority believe its unavoidable because its sound based, however the manga disagrees. Sound based genjutsu travel through the air. If the ninja can potentially disrupt the air around them they could potentially nullify this technique because they are basically disrupting what is carrying the genjutsu from the user to the opponent, air. Temari showed us an example of this when she countered tayuya's Mateki Mugen Onsa with her fan,







    As shikamaru said "That thing can deflect the sound of the flute......"
    Just as I said at the beginning of this thread we can't say for sure

    Okay now, but arguing for Kabuto,

    Sage mode increases all jutsu as we know, he becomes faster stronger, better at genjutsu, and ninjutsu, Kabuto has new sage jutsu which are always powerful attacks

    Snake eyelids can block any genjutsu,

    Can try to avoid amaterasu using cave altering chakra techniques, plus if hit I don't see why he couldn't shed... old skin burns, new kabuto is unscathed...

    I understand that Sasuke was holding back, I am not denying that, but for the most part Kabuto was going for itachi... plus itachi was pretty much the only one that landed good blows on kabuto
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •