View Poll Results: Who was the 3rd Raikage's (A) Bodyguard (B)?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was Dodai

    4 40.00%
  • It was his Son, future 4th Raikage

    2 20.00%
  • The 3rd Raikage's Nephew (died becoming a jinchurriki)

    3 30.00%
  • NO ONE WAS STRONG ENOUGH MFer !!!

    1 10.00%
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     

    Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Title says it all.














    Watching the end of the last Anime (4th Raikage and Tsunade), I came up with a question.
    In the flashback of "young" 4th Raikage, it was shown to be a generational tradition for the upcoming Raikage to be paired with a shinobi to create the Ultimate Tag Team. Most notably, "A" (4th Raikage) kept telling Killer Bee that he needed to increase the POWER of his Lariat to match his so it would be perfect.

    This Pairing was done mainly to strengthen rule, because this second shinobi (known as the Bodyguard of the Raikage) helped him to perform his most notable attack, the Double Lariat! So after seeing the amazing STRENGTH/feats of the 3rd Raikage... who in the hell was able to earn the title of HIS bodyguard and to "match" his speed/strength in order to perform a perfect Double Lariat...?!? Some of the 3rd Raikage's feats are:



    1. Master of "Black Lightning" (something he didnt even teach his son)
    2. Lightning Release Armour (earned him the name of the "strongest shield")
    3. Fought the 8 Tails One-on-One (and he is not a Jinchurriki Himself)
    4. Fought 10,000 oponents for 3 days and nights
    5. A Resilliant body, the only person of this time capable of being transported by the Heavenly Transfer Technique without being torn to shreds
    6. Master of "Hell Stab", the strongest lighting release attack to date.
    7. He is recognised as the greatest Raikage that Kumogakure has ever seen, period.











    I can't see another shinobi being able to match his strength and become his Ultimate Tag Team Partner. So, did this Raikage have a Ultimate Tag Team Partner for his Double Lariat, or not...?
     
         
    Last edited by MilwaukeegHost; 10-09-2012 at 02:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    FRESHEST RAPPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    actually he fought 30000 shinobi not 3000. But yea good point, idk who.
     
         

  3. #3
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Quote Originally Posted by FRESHEST RAPPER View Post
    actually he fought 30000 shinobi not 3000. But yea good point, idk who.







    Good catch, I just updated the thread.


    And honestly I know that the Ultimate Tag Team was a tradition--I couldn't possibly see ANY shinobi being HIS bodyguard and matching his strength for the Double Lariat. He's better off doing a Kage Bushin and doing it all himself. LOL
     
         

  4. #4
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    He fought 10,000 shinobi for 3 days and died.
    He taught black Lightning to Darui.
    But good question.
    Im thinking A for some reason.
     
         

  5. #5
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    great question . cant think of anybody strong enough.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    He fought 10,000 shinobi for 3 days and died.
    He taught black Lightning to Darui.
    But good question.
    Im thinking A for some reason.



    I'm thinking his son "A" as well. The 3rd Raikage has never been shown with any siblings to carry this spot. And the Jinchurriki just plainly looked to damn weak (I know they were jinchurriki lol), his nephew looked skinny as hell to be trying to match strength with the 3rd. IDK. Maybe his tag team partner died...? Never thought of that option.
     
         

  7. #7
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,016
    Location
    New York
    CC
     



    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    A's cousin, the Jinchuriki before B
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,566
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    It is Ay. And Ay has Bee. And bee has Cee which is the blond guy.
     
         

  9. #9
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,908
    Location
    USA
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    Title says it all.














    Watching the end of the last Anime (4th Raikage and Tsunade), I came up with a question.
    In the flashback of "young" 4th Raikage, it was shown to be a generational tradition for the upcoming Raikage to be paired with a shinobi to create the Ultimate Tag Team. Most notably, "A" (4th Raikage) kept telling Killer Bee that he needed to increase the POWER of his Lariat to match his so it would be perfect.

    This Pairing was done mainly to strengthen rule, because this second shinobi (known as the Bodyguard of the Raikage) helped him to perform his most notable attack, the Double Lariat! So after seeing the amazing STRENGTH/feats of the 3rd Raikage... who in the hell was able to earn the title of HIS bodyguard and to "match" his speed/strength in order to perform a perfect Double Lariat...?!? Some of the 3rd Raikage's feats are:



    1. Master of "Black Lightning" (something he didnt even teach his son)
    2. Lightning Release Armour (earned him the name of the "strongest shield")
    3. Fought the 8 Tails One-on-One (and he is not a Jinchurriki Himself)
    4. Fought 10,000 oponents for 3 days and nights
    5. A Resilliant body, the only person of this time capable of being transported by the Heavenly Transfer Technique without being torn to shreds
    6. Master of "Hell Stab", the strongest lighting release attack to date.
    7. He is recognised as the greatest Raikage that Kumogakure has ever seen, period.











    I can't see another shinobi being able to match his strength and become his Ultimate Tag Team Partner. So, did this Raikage have a Ultimate Tag Team Partner for his Double Lariat, or not...?

    his body guard dosent have to be as strong as him
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Makoto's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    617
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Tsunade would be the closest person to match his strength since she's an senju and can use chakra to increase her strength to monstrous proportions.
     
         

  11. #11
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,407
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    I think he said something like "we won't have had these problems if A had a brother", and he seemed to be pissed because of that, so it must mean that in the contrary of A, he did had a brother, and it's probably that brother who was his partner and bodyguard
     
         

  12. #12
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I think he said something like "we won't have had these problems if A had a brother", and he seemed to be pissed because of that, so it must mean that in the contrary of A, he did had a brother, and it's probably that brother who was his partner and bodyguard
    This.
    +rep.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •