Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

TNA Bound for Glory (Predictions/Discussion)

Not sure if anyone else is a TNA fan, but it's there WrestleMania. It's on Sunday and I'm really pumped. Let's talk about the card.

Joey Ryan vs. Al Snow

-Ryan is cool, but Snow is boring and shouldn't be there. However, the story's been building up and finally Ryan will get a contract. After this match, Ryan will wrestle actual members of the roster. I'm not saying Snow is bad, but he doesn't interest me and he's old. I pick Ryan for the victory.

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Kurt Angle and AJ Styles vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (TNA tag team championships)

-Very very very pumped up. I don't know how they'll do the triple tag, but I love triple tags. I haven't seen one in forever. Plus, Daniels and Kazarian are amazing. They're hilarious and great wrestlers. Everyone in the match is a great wrestler. It's AJ Styles, so come on! Kurt and AJ don't click to me as a team, but they're good in the ring so it works. Chavo is blah to me, always has been, but he's good in the ring. I like Hernandez alot though. I'm thinking the World Tag Team Champions of the World, Daniels and Kaz, will win by Kurt turning on AJ or something. That's where it looks like it's going anyways.

Zema Ion vs. Rob Van Dam (TNA X Division championship)

-I love Zema Ion. I like RVD. I love the X Division. Can this match get any more awesome? I don't see RVD winning at all though. This match was rushed together since they're lacking in the X division (which they should sign Jigsaw by the way. He's sick). So, yes, Zema for the win.

Samoa Joe vs. Magnus (TNA TV championship)

-About damn time Joe is doing something awesome after 2/3 shitty years (TNA being shitty overall for 2009/2010/2011 and not using him, causing him to gain weight and it was just a mess). Magnus, I don't know much about actually although I liked his promos, so this is a wait and see. I still pick Joe though because he just won the belt and brought massive prestige to it.

Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher (TNA Knockouts championship)

-I really enjoy Tara, but Tessmacher just doesn't click with me. Wrestling wise, I expect a great match though. Tara's awesome and although MT just seems eh to me, she's good in the ring. The rivalry here is great (Teacher vs Student, Tara vs MT) and they recently added in Tara's "Hollywood" boyfriend. So someone new is coming in, so that's interesting. Anyways, want Tara to win, but I think MT will hold on for a little longer. I'm hoping for Tara though.

Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces and 8s

-First off, thank God it's Bully and not Hogan. Second, this is extremely interesting. We have no idea who the Aces and 8s are. So, two members will be debuting/returning/I don't know. I've seen rumors, but I'm so excited. Sting is Sting, so it won't be an all star match. His charisma and presence will carry his own though. Bully however, has done an entire makeover, look wise and wrestling. He's an awesome bad guy. Fantastic charisma and I like the hard hitting style for him. As for the Aces, no idea since we don't know who they are. I'm betting everything on them winning though. They have to or they are forever banned from TNA. So, it only makes sense that they clearly win. Keeps the story going.

James Storm vs. Bobby Roode (King Mo Lawal special referee/enforcer)

-King Mo, whatever. This is like anyone special person. However, this is one where the build up to the match, the wrestlers, the match type is AMAZING. No one will care or even remember Mo because Storm and Roode will tear it up. I'm calling this match my most anticipated. I love Roode and Storm. This isn't a wrestling match, it's a street fight. Fits the feud 100% and might just be the ending to it. I don't think so, but's the "main" match in the feud that will be remembered. It's the peak. I can't pick who's going to win. Roode won months ago in a steel cage where Storm kicked him out of it, accidently. Then Storm went on hiatus, came back and got massive charisma. However, he never interacted with Roode. Just when Roode took a small hiatus after loosing the world belt to Aries, he came out of nowhere to get Storm back. That was amazing. Roode is at the of his career. Storm is at the top of his aswell, charisma wise. Both are good wrestlers, Roode more so, but this is a street fight, so like that matters. They say in every tag team there's a HBK & a Marty, a more successful one and one who isn't as much. This tag team proves that wrong. Storm is the ultimate "face" and Roode is the ultimate "heel' (Which his haircut helps so much by the way). This match is the match for me. I don't care who wins, I'm loving it that much, but I'm leaning towards Storm here. Huge fan of both. Storm for the win though.

Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy (TNA heavyweight championship)

Basically, it's there CM Punk vs well, Jeff Hardy. I will not call Hardy Cena because Hardy is not even close. But he's equally as popular as Cena. Atleast, he's TNA's "Cena Popularity." This match was pretty much set in stone, although I seriously wanted Austin Aries to fight Samoa Joe. I thought Joe was going to win the BFG series or actually I should say I was seriously thinking Storm was, but anyways, I hope we get Joe/Aries again one day, especially since both are champions now. Jeff Hardy is well, Jeff Hardy in the ring. Not bad, but no Jericho. He has a unique and different style compared to everyone. Aries is awesome and the crowd will be cheering on Hardy massively. Aries was a good guy, but he's just a douchebag in my opinion, whether it be a face or a heel. He just bothers me outside of the business for some reason. I like him though. Amazing wrestler. I love Jeff Hardy, though. As for the win, I honestly don't know. Hardy is rumored to be leaving and even before that he's been getting "built" for the belt. He has taken the path to the belt, in a way. I can see him winning, but I can see Aries winning too. I'm putting my victory on Hardy.

Other things-
    I hope and think we'll see Abyss.

Well, that's my opinion. Can't wait for Sunday. TNA's been amazing this year.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brynhildr in the darkness and
    black bullet are the best

Re: TNA Bound for Glory (Predictions/Discussion)

hardy for the win
    styles to

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!

Do u reccomend TNA over WWE??? cause im sort of getting bored of WWE these days... But i still like it and watch a little bit cause i wana knw wats on with the story. Cheers

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brynhildr in the darkness and
    black bullet are the best

tne has better stars imo

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

i am a fan of wrestling , im still undecided if i should buy or not ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

Al Snow still wrestles? Shitttt.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

Quote Originally Posted by DLA View Post
    Do u reccomend TNA over WWE??? cause im sort of getting bored of WWE these days... But i still like it and watch a little bit cause i wana knw wats on with the story. Cheers
    wwe has nothing to offer right now , i only see them because o daniel bryan & punk thats it , tna has better wrestlers, bully ray is on fire right now , plus i want to find who the aces & ace are

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    wwe has nothing to offer right now , i only see them because o daniel bryan & punk thats it , tna has better wrestlers, bully ray is on fire right now , plus i want to find who the aces & ace are
    Whats the main storyline on TNA right now? like could u explain story plz? i think i might convert to TNA

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

Whats the main storyline on TNA right now? like could u explain story plz? i think i might convert to TNA
    Aces and 8's vs everyone is the main one, but there are many rivalries. Another big one is Storm vs Roode and Styles vs Kaz/Daniels.

I highly suggest it. Hard to explain the stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Al Snow still wrestles? Shitttt.
    Apparently, but he isn't active. He's doing this special match for one night, thank God.
    i am a fan of wrestling , im still undecided if i should buy or not ?
    I'll be streaming it online
    Quote Originally Posted by typezero View Post
    tne has better stars imo
    Both have good stars.
    Yes. You can watch both, but TNA is so good. Much much much better than Raw. Plus, it's 2 hours which means less promos and has women wrestling actual matches. Raw has great stuff, but it's mostly crap with a very few shining moments for the most part 3 out of 4 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by typezero View Post
    hardy for the win
    styles to

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

a group of bikers its been terrorizing tna for a couple of months , they still dont know their identities , bully ray & sting are going to team up against them , that should be interesting

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~

a group of bikers its been terrorizing tna for a couple of months , they still dont know their identities , bully ray & sting are going to team up against them , that should be interesting
    When you put it that way.....

That sounds awesome lol