Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hit em small tight and fast

ohayou amv

enjoy

Sublime

Re: ohayou amv

You really should stop making AMVs with parts from other peoples AMVs. It is considered stealing another persons work. Just learn to edit youself and make your own effects.
    Download some footage,get some tuts and stop spamming with AMVs you made in a jiffy cause you didnt try. And I dont get why the watermark is there anyway...what are you? Afraid someone might steal a stolen work?

Seriously start trying for what you make, you have a powerful tool,Sony Vegas, you ought to be able to use it.
    Its not fair for the people that made these effects to have others stealing their hard work claiming it their own...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hit em small tight and fast

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    You really should stop making AMVs with parts from other peoples AMVs. It is considered stealing another persons work. Just learn to edit youself and make your own effects.
    Download some footage,get some tuts and stop spamming with AMVs you made in a jiffy cause you didnt try. And I dont get why the watermark is there anyway...what are you? Afraid someone might steal a stolen work?

Seriously start trying for what you make, you have a powerful tool,Sony Vegas, you ought to be able to use it.
    Its not fair for the people that made these effects to have others stealing their hard work claiming it their own...
    dude honestly i replicated allot and all the effect or styles i really like that i replicate i simply render as a piece on its own
    but thank you for your concern with what im doing :3
    its nice to see someone reconise what ive replicated and from who :3
    edit: on bit i forgot i put in was a split second that say by shiladon was a raw download literally had no editing in it and was in Japanese lol

Last edited by uchiha hovis; 10-09-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hahah nope he's right, you are stealing AMVs, i can see my own here, 0:37 - 0:47.
    The reason i know for sure is the slight motion blur at the end(0:46ish) which is from a completely different episode from the previous clips, its from sasuke vs deidara. Yes, you have sligtly cut short the clips and added a flash transitions but its legit mine..

You can see where im coming from at the start of my AMV here, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyjjwc9xxBE