Exams have me gone :/

Water Training with Reborn

I wait for Reborn Sempai while contemplating how useful Water will be. :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Do nothing and yet nothing is
    left undone

Re: Water Training with Reborn

Cool.. first time teaching Water. I have this thread subscribed now and I will respond whenever my schedual allows. Unless I have a message on my profile stating otherwise or I give you notice personally, only message me about training (my lack of response) unless a week passes.

On that note, the end of first quarter in my school is upon me in the next two weeks meaning a lot of shiz is due, plus the possible lack of power from rain and stuff from this Hurrican may render me. So I may not respond until the end of the week (friday or Saturday). Provided I don't, you may vm me then.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Exams have me gone :/

Re: Water Training with Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Cool.. first time teaching Water. I have this thread subscribed now and I will respond whenever my schedual allows. Unless I have a message on my profile stating otherwise or I give you notice personally, only message me about training (my lack of response) unless a week passes.

On that note, the end of first quarter in my school is upon me in the next two weeks meaning a lot of shiz is due, plus the possible lack of power from rain and stuff from this Hurrican may render me. So I may not respond until the end of the week (friday or Saturday). Provided I don't, you may vm me then.
    Okie Doke Reborn Senpai. :D