Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,379
    Blah
     

    What happened to Kushina's body?!

    I have two questions,

    What happened to Kushina's body after she died, and how come Obito(Tobi) is able to use chakra chains?Did he somehow "extract" DNA from her?


    Just tell me what you think happened..
     
         
    Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 10-09-2012 at 08:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,641
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Cattle die. Kinsmen die. You
    yourself die. I know one thing
    which never dies, the judgment
    of a dead man's life.
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    *Middle of war*
    Naruto: Hold on guys, I need to go look for my mom's grave which might not even be here!
     
         

  3. #3
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    494
    Location
    Chaos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    *Middle of war*
    Naruto: Hold on guys, I need to go look for my mom's grave which might not even be here!
    then takes months just to share every event with her up until he met her inside of him
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,379
    Blah
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    *Middle of war*
    Naruto: Hold on guys, I need to go look for my mom's grave which might not even be here!
    I stand corrected, you could've still answered 2 of my questions...thanks for nothing
     
         

  5. #5
    Answer's Avatar
    Status
    Answer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,667
    Location
    Va!
    Yaman Yaman
     



    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    *Middle of war*
    Naruto: Hold on guys, I need to go look for my mom's grave which might not even be here!
    Only if this was funny. smh

    OT: sealed inside the death reaper
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,379
    Blah
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Only if this was funny. smh

    OT: sealed inside the death reaper
    Her body wasn't sealed, only the fourths, look it up.
     
         

  7. #7
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,934
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    the third hokage kept it in his room
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    U don't want to know what the Konoha Guys did with her body...
     
         

  9. #9
    Kage Blades of Zeal's Avatar
    Status
    Blades of Zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,782
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    yep, nope, think carefully about what you just wrote.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,379
    Blah
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    I didn't "write" anything, I typed...big difference lol
     
         

  11. #11
    Yamamoto Takeshi Guardian of the Rain's Avatar
    Status
    Guardian of the Rain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,388
    A blessed shower that settles
    conflict and washes everything
    away...
     



    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Looks like today's trend is gonna be about Kushina...
     
         

  12. #12
    Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Shinoberic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    269
    Geaux Tigers!
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I have two questions,

    What happened to Kushina's body after she died, and how come Obito(Tobi) is able to use chakra chains?Did he somehow "extract" DNA from her?
    The Third probably buried her and Fourth in the Konoha cemetery or somewhere where nobody will know. Although, Oro might have known where because he was about to Edo the Fourth in his fight against Third.

    ***humor side of me: maybe she didn't die, but that the Third hid her to recover and she'll come out later in the episodes to fight with Naruto and probably use her chakra chain on the Mazo.***
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoberic View Post
    The Third probably buried her and Fourth in the Konoha cemetery or somewhere where nobody will know. Although, Oro might have known where because he was about to Edo the Fourth in his fight against Third.

    ***humor side of me: maybe she didn't die, but that the Third hid her to recover and she'll come out later in the episodes to fight with Naruto and probably use her chakra chain on the Mazo.***
    Orochimarus Edo wudn't work, cuz Minatos soul is in the death reaper soul, look wiki.
     
         

  14. #14
    Disciple of the Fiery Leaf Shinoberic's Avatar
    Status
    Shinoberic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    269
    Geaux Tigers!
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Orochimarus Edo wudn't work, cuz Minatos soul is in the death reaper soul, look wiki.
    You may be right... but what confuses me is that in the earlier battle between the Third and Oro, where Oro summoned two coffins, and attempted a third coffin, why did Hiruzen says that he needs to stop the third from coming out if he knew that Minato cannot be summoned because of his being sealed by the Reaper? The Third witnessed the whole thing...
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,074
    Location
    Austria
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoberic View Post
    You may be right... but what confuses me is that in the earlier battle between the Third and Oro, where Oro summoned two coffins, and attempted a third coffin, why did Hiruzen says that he needs to stop the third from coming out if he knew that Minato cannot be summoned because of his being sealed by the Reaper? The Third witnessed the whole thing...
    Dunno, maybe he forgot or did it to be save, dat Minato won't be summoned, cuz Orochimaru is a genius and maybe he found a way, or plot.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,379
    Blah
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoberic View Post
    The Third probably buried her and Fourth in the Konoha cemetery or somewhere where nobody will know. Although, Oro might have known where because he was about to Edo the Fourth in his fight against Third.

    ***humor side of me: maybe she didn't die, but that the Third hid her to recover and she'll come out later in the episodes to fight with Naruto and probably use her chakra chain on the Mazo.***
    You know something, I thought she was still alive myself. same way Obito extracted her DNA.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,141
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    lol, they probably chopped it into pieces for fun
     
         

  18. #18
    Uchiha ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,873
    NERP
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Burial.

    Graveyard.

    That kind of thing.
     
         

  19. #19
    S-Sasori-kun !!! ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    There's a lot of dirty ways to answer this question...
     
         

  20. #20
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    494
    Location
    Chaos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What happened to Kushina's body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    There's a lot of dirty ways to answer this question...
    Hello! lol! +rep
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •