Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Shippuden Episode 283 Yotubue Review/Commentary

My thoughts I recorded about the New Naruto Shippuden Episode. Let me know what you think:

In case that doesn't work: Link to My Channel

When will the good animation return? Why are their shark people in the mist village? Was their to much cheesy emotional drama?

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 283 Yotubue Review/Commentary

Hmm I thought the animation was decent not bad enough for it to be mentioned, bee's always had quite a tubby belly lol I have always noticed that, maybe it's because you saw the flash backs of when he was slimmer.

Minato has made mistakes, well I wouldn't say mistakes but he wasn't their for obito's or rin's death it's not his fault but we can see the consequences now.

I love the emotional scenes it feels like their hasn't any good ones for a while, or nothing I cared about anyway.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Hmm I thought the animation was decent not bad enough for it to be mentioned, bee's always had quite a tubby belly lol I have always noticed that, maybe it's because you saw the flash backs of when he was slimmer.

Minato has made mistakes, well I wouldn't say mistakes but he wasn't their for obito's or rin's death it's not his fault but we can see the consequences now.

I love the emotional scenes it feels like their hasn't any good ones for a while, or nothing I cared about anyway.
    Good comment, but do you know the answer to the most important question, why are the fishmen in the mist village.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Good comment, but do you know the answer to the most important question, why are the fishmen in the mist village.
    I actually have no idea it makes no sense in Naruto logical whatsoever. What makes it even more strange is that Kishi insist they be fish people. It's not like he showed them at the very start of the series and thought **** now I have to stick with it but it was much later on when we saw more fish people. That means it was done on purpose but I have no idea why.

If he just let kisame be the only one he could of bad up some back story involving a shark but now we have fish people.