Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!

Re: Sakura is now really close to surpassing Tsunade.

You must be on f@cking bathsalts lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just because Sakura isn't a Senju/Uzumaki/Uchiha does not make her worthless, or any less skilled. As it was pointed out it's not just about how much chakra you have, but how well you can control your chakra. Take Kakashi for example, the man has been known to have next to nothing when it comes to chakra. Yet time after time, fight after fight Kakashi seems to fight longer and longer, because he's developed good chakra control, thus allowing him to use his jutsu with the least amount of chakra output.

It was pointed out early by Kakashi himself that Sakura was extremely intelligent and had better chakra control far beyond Sasuke and Naruto. We haven't seen Sakura in action for a while, so who's knows what she's learned since her fight with Sasori. It's definitely possible for her to surpass Tsunade, although it might take a little more time, she is getting there.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

She will surpass her master. It's the
    Inevitable

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    In the latest episode, in which Sakura is in, "Medic Ninja In Danger". (Not a filler)

Sakura proves to us that she has overcome the training that Tsunade had given to her in the past.

She already knows how to evade enemy attacks, sense when an enemy is near her, attack at the right moment, when to not keep her guard down, and etc.

Furthermore, I believe that all she has to do now is learn some kick-azz genjutsu.
    u just explained some gennin techniques bruh, and her genjutsu is ass, stop listening to kakashi lol he thought byakugan> sharingan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    You must be on f@cking bathsalts lol
    Mira Coñooo, te pasaste ahi...

And no, I don't do drugs. I would never.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate to break your bubble, but she defeated a zetsu/fodder. I don't think she will ever surpass Tsunade, but I think she will make a name for herself like Naruto and Sasuke.

Last edited by soulless uchiha; 10-09-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.

Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    Mira Coñooo, te pasaste ahi...

And no, I don't do drugs. I would never.
    Hey question, Google translate, translated this as See Coñooo, you pasaste there ... and as Coñooo Look, you went there ...
    which is correct ?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Hey question, Google translate, translated this as See Coñooo, you pasaste there ... and as Coñooo Look, you went there ...
    which is correct ?
    Actually no... It means other thing but I'll let that to Star to unveil :D

Last edited by Chatte; 10-09-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look how Chatte is destroying the haters..

a nice looking red dress woman with a beauty spot over the lips. xxD that the sexiest thing in my world of view. over9000!

Now getting back to the topic, is it true that kishimoto have said that the newcomers are going to surpassed the old dudes, but i feel like that rule is only applied to Naruto and Sasuke, sakura can be added but as far as we have seen tsunade still has to much that is just to hard to believe that right now sakura surpassed tsunate, not because she cant. most because kishimoto has been a bit lazy into sakuras development.

Saku is a smart girl thats for sure but she does not have a set of skills to make her outstanding btw the others rivals..

But again is kishimotos fault, now knowing kishimoto has i know the guy, he will give sakura a power up out of the blue like he likes to do with naruto and sasuke.. but it will kind of look off.

Off-topic
    xD chatte my dear, take of that pic.. is hard to concentrate while looking at a nice Cat... c'est belle!

Last edited by Ngylle; 10-09-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Look how Chatte is destroying the haters..

a nice looking red dress woman with a beauty spot over the lips. xxD that the sexiest thing in my world of view. over9000!

Now getting back to the topic, is it true that kishimoto have said that the newcomers are going to surpassed the old dudes, but i feel like that rule is only applied to Naruto and Sasuke, sakura can be added but as far as we have seen tsunade still has to much that is just to hard to believe that right now sakura surpassed tsunate, not because she cant. most because kishimoto has been a bit lazy into sakuras development.

Saku is a smart girl thats for sure but she does not have a set of skills to make her outstanding btw the others rivals..

But again is kishimotos fault, now knowing kishimoto has i know the guy, he will give sakura a power up out of the blue like he likes to do with naruto and sasuke.. but it will kind of look off.

Off-topic
    xD chatte my dear, take of that pic.. is hard to concentrate while looking at a nice Cat... c'est belle!
    Oh, merci beaucoup, mon cher! Tu est tres gentil pour addresser-moi ces mots.

And not to turn it back to English, don't worry, it won't stay for long.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I say she is not at all very close to surpassing tsunade. she may surpass her someday but she is still only low jonin level at the most while tsunade is a kage. I think sakura will need some new skills to surpass tsunade. SHe did not show she is surpassing tsunade at all. She just at the very most showed she is pretty smart

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    which is correct ?
    "Look dammit, you just went too far there". Sounds better and makes more sense in spanish.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Until Sakura can manage to heal while she's missing her entire lower body, I'll say that Tsunade cannot be surpassed, at least for now.

Maybe in another five years or so.
    ^^ This

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

CAUTION, NOT BEING SERIOUS: Dude what if Kishi decides to kill off Tsunade, Kakashi, and Naruto and then makes Sakura become Hokage so she really does follow in Tsunade's footstep? I'm on to you Kishi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd say she's getting there.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born To Reape Souls

R u stupied. she does not need any genjutsu look at Tsunade. see needs to learn how to summon slugs

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The five Kage fight actually shows that she's far from it

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

She's just 16. She has the time to surpass Tsunade.
    The teachings Tsunade gave her were based on her own experience, while Sakura got them on plate, to say like that, from Tsunade herself.
    Tsunade is 54 and her techniques will remain, eventually at Sakura's disposal. And she might learn them.
    So we don't know.
    But I do give you the fact that I'll be a hard task. To become virtually immortal in battle, that's gonna be something pretty hard to achieve.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Broken Spacebar Dx

No, Just No. Sakura is nowhere near surpassing Tsunade. In terms of her physical strength - then yes, she is close. But again, Tsunade still has that special jutsu seal on her forehead, plus she can summon Katsuyu, plus she is an exceptional healer, plus the fact that she, out of all the other kages, was the only one left to heal them in their fight against Madara.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest

Sakura is no where close to Tsunade expertise or potential well not just yet. The reason why naruto and saskue surpassed there former teachers that are sannins is due to their bloodline and abilities. Naruto can create clones and manipulate them to learn jutsu's much quicker than any shinobi for eg when he summon I think a 100 clones to train with him to create the rasen shuriken move which is quite bad-ass and dont forget his chakara reserve due to the fact that he is an Uzamaki.

The Uchia clan is just fricking O.P thats all I need to say about saskue. Just think about the Uchia clan and you will get my drift lol.But sakura is more of a human like character and have portrayed some great interest in protecting her two love-ones Naruto and Saskue. Because of that willingness to protect and skills in having chakara control have made her into being a great medical ninja. Chijo bassama have made a statement by saying that the slug princess have one fine student and I agree with the elder from the sand village. But is that enough to surpassed the 5th hokage I dont think so. Would she ever surpassed her? I think yes but it would take some years of training and experience in combat and healing for that to happen.

Is it possible for sakura to be close to surpassing tsunade? the answer is no unless she has more abilities like genjutsu or summoning. People think she does not need genjutsu to surpassed tsunade I say you are wrong. The only reason why kakashi said that she can be able to surpassed the 5th is due to her being a genjutsu type kunochi. So with some hard training with Tsuande, Gai and Kureani can definitely improve her potential of being the best female ninja for her age and maybe at high jonnin status. Other than that she has a long way to go

Ham and Cheese lol

Last edited by believe7; 10-10-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been quite inactive...

Not now but her day will come :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi already said she has the potential, and to make matters worse Sakura is great at genjutsu as well.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura is pretty good at using crying no jutsu

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    yay sakura is the strongest kunochi eva lmao
    Sorry, Sakura is just on the same level as the other Kunoichi. Now before you trash me, read : She won' be able to beat Temari, Temari will just blow her away with her wind. You Sakura fans can't say that Sakura can beat Hinata easily, it's gonna depend on who hit first. Tenten Vs. Sakura, i could say both have a fair chance of winning. Ino Vs. Sakura, either could win, Ino has improved her mind techniques and taijutsu, and inner Sakura hasn't shown since her childhood days, Sakura has improved greatly in taijutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    No, just no. She doesn't have Senju blood running through her vains, so it's impossible. If she had Lee's "ninja way" of train, train, train, and train some more, then it'll be possible.
    VERY TRUE. Sakura cannot surpass Tsunade. Tsunade has proven to be stronger than most people even without her enhanced strength, on the other hand, Sakura isn't. Tsunade has a summoning, Sakura doesn't have any. Tsunade has kick-ass genjutsu, Sakura doesn't (might not ever). Sakura doesn't have as much durability as Tsunade has, because she doesn't have Senju or Uzumaki blood. In short, although Sakura is fairly strong already, Sakura will never surpass Tsunade, in skills and bust size )

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by HarukaHatake View Post
    Sorry, Sakura is just on the same level as the other Kunoichi. Now before you trash me, read : She won' be able to beat Temari, Temari will just blow her away with her wind. You Sakura fans can't say that Sakura can beat Hinata easily, it's gonna depend on who hit first. Tenten Vs. Sakura, i could say both have a fair chance of winning. Ino Vs. Sakura, either could win, Ino has improved her mind techniques and taijutsu, and inner Sakura hasn't shown since her childhood days, Sakura has improved greatly in taijutsu.

VERY TRUE. Sakura cannot surpass Tsunade. Tsunade has proven to be stronger than most people even without her enhanced strength, on the other hand, Sakura isn't. Tsunade has a summoning, Sakura doesn't have any. Tsunade has kick-ass genjutsu, Sakura doesn't (might not ever). Sakura doesn't have as much durability as Tsunade has, because she doesn't have Senju or Uzumaki blood. In short, although Sakura is fairly strong already, Sakura will never surpass Tsunade, in skills and bust size )

Eeeeeeexcuse me?

Last edited by Chatte; 10-10-2012 at 02:26 PM.