Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Member Edo Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Edo Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    It all makes sense now. After meditating for years, I have finally come upon enlightenment. What you are about to read will give you in depth description of how Black Zetsu came about.

    So recent chapters, we've come to know white zetsu and his personality. His interest in poo has struck me. The thought kept haunting me in my sleep and during the day. It wasn't until today where i finally come to understand him. You see, Black Zetsu was made from Obito's poo. "wow really, i read this only to say **** you"
    No just hear me out.

    How Black Zetsu came about?
    Obito is ofcourse in a cave with Madara who is currently hibernating. Where do you think Obito goes to take a shit? That's right, inside the cave where the Zetsu can easily obtain it. White Zetsu took samples of Obito's poo and observed it and realized he could give it life form. He injected the poo with some Hashirama love and thus the birth of Black Zetsu. Ofcourse poo is of dark color unless Obito had some spicy ass shit which will then make it red. The darkness of the poo is what made the Zetsu come out to be black.

    If you want to argue, please provide facts as to why I am wrong otherwise i will not respond because I am far superior and more knowledgeable than you could ever hope to be.

    Thank you, you may now blow me!
     
         

  2. #2
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

     
         

  3. #3
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    My mothers shed.
    Posts
    6,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    100
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    why are they ganging up on luffy?!
     
         

  4. #4
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Why does poo have more knowledge(knows about itachi his weapons for example, amaterasu and other things, that white zetsu doesnt know) than white zetsu?
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    All seems plausible.
     
         

  6. #6
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Omg yes.

    I knew it all along
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    seems legit.
     
         

  8. #8
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    wth? I can't argue because the black zetsu could have come from anywhere. but in my defense i don't think it's poo.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Edo Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Edo Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Injustice View Post
    wth? I can't argue because the black zetsu could have come from anywhere. but in my defense i don't think it's poo.
    No. The only things that makes sense is Obitos Poo because of bz=z+op.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Nigete's Avatar
    Status
    Nigete is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    I........don't.......even........know.....wafdadf
     
         

  11. #11
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Obito View Post
    No. The only things that makes sense is Obitos Poo because of bz=z+op.
    think about it, kishi has a way of suprising us. i wouldn't be suprised if you were right, but would it really be poo? i mean, the black zetsu eats people. Poo eating people. I think that's a little out of context.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Edo Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Edo Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Injustice View Post
    think about it, kishi has a way of suprising us. i wouldn't be suprised if you were right, but would it really be poo? i mean, the black zetsu eats people. Poo eating people. I think that's a little out of context.
    I mediated far too long to be wrong. This is 100% factual. It is the only thing that makes sense and the only explanation Kishi is about to reveal.
     
         

  13. #13
    REMS Rikodou Sage Chaoz's Avatar
    Status
    Chaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    az heat
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    There can only be ONE!
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    zetsu states in the flashbacks that obito no longer needs to eat/drink or pee/poop.
    so /thread
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3DS and Animal
    Crossing New Leaf.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    No wonder Tobi sent him there to fight the Mizukage. Gezz. I can feel a faint smell coming from this computer screen.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Yellow Flash God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    i would love this if true
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member novacore's Avatar
    Status
    novacore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Obito View Post
    It all makes sense now. After meditating for years, I have finally come upon enlightenment. What you are about to read will give you in depth description of how Black Zetsu came about.

    So recent chapters, we've come to know white zetsu and his personality. His interest in poo has struck me. The thought kept haunting me in my sleep and during the day. It wasn't until today where i finally come to understand him. You see, Black Zetsu was made from Obito's poo. "wow really, i read this only to say **** you"
    No just hear me out.

    How Black Zetsu came about?
    Obito is ofcourse in a cave with Madara who is currently hibernating. Where do you think Obito goes to take a shit? That's right, inside the cave where the Zetsu can easily obtain it. White Zetsu took samples of Obito's poo and observed it and realized he could give it life form. He injected the poo with some Hashirama love and thus the birth of Black Zetsu. Ofcourse poo is of dark color unless Obito had some spicy ass shit which will then make it red. The darkness of the poo is what made the Zetsu come out to be black.

    If you want to argue, please provide facts as to why I am wrong otherwise i will not respond because I am far superior and more knowledgeable than you could ever hope to be.

    Thank you, you may now blow me!
    you are wrong because its stated that obito does not have to eat or drink. meaning no shittting involved.
     
         

  17. #17
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
    zetsu states in the flashbacks that obito no longer needs to eat/drink or pee/poop.
    so /thread
    this. best evidence yet.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Edo Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Edo Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
    zetsu states in the flashbacks that obito no longer needs to eat/drink or pee/poop.
    so /thread
    The key there is "needs to". Doesn't mean he can't. Just accept defeat cause you will never stand above me.
     
         

  19. #19
    Troll slayer of the Mist. The Injustice's Avatar
    Status
    The Injustice is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    hidden in the mist
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Obito View Post
    The key there is "needs to". Doesn't mean he can't. Just accept defeat cause you will never stand above me.
    i don't want to stand above you. I'm just telling you poo, and meditating might not be the answer.
     
         

  20. #20
    REMS Rikodou Sage Chaoz's Avatar
    Status
    Chaoz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    az heat
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    There can only be ONE!
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Obito View Post
    The key there is "needs to". Doesn't mean he can't. Just accept defeat cause you will never stand above me.
    i wont need to, your conceit will be your downfall.
    and its *your* theory, not a fact.
    so theres nothing to stand above.
     
         

  21. #21
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gauis
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    +Rep for making me laugh like srs.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Edo Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Edo Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ...and thus the birth of Black Zetsu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
    i wont need to, your conceit will be your downfall.
    and its *your* theory, not a fact.
    so theres nothing to stand above.
    I'm sorry but you have yet to disapprove me with credible facts.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •