View Poll Results: Kabuto vs Orchimaru :student vs Master, snake-gurus

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kabuto: the Student has surpassed the master

    7 50.00%
  • Orichimaru: the master still has some teaching to do

    7 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Who do you think would win in a fight to the finish?

    No one can use Edo Tensei

    So who do you think willl win?
     
         

  2. #2
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Kabuto DSM
     
         

  3. #3
    SSS-ROOT soulless uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    soulless uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,766
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Oro takes it. kabuto wouldn't have DSM without Oro
     
         

  4. #4
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by soulless uchiha View Post
    Oro takes it. kabuto wouldn't have DSM without Oro
    why you say Oro wins it? Yeah it's true Kabuto wouldn't have DSM without Oro but it doesn't mean Oro can stop DSM.
     
         

  5. #5
    Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    KobayashiShane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    423
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    The shows all about students surpassing their teachers/masters. Kabuto takes this IMO
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Kabuto is Oro with even more upgrades so this is his match. However I still do not like that Oro wannabe and now that Oro stole back his chakra he will go back to his sucky self hopefully and die because he is really annoying and I don't like his character
     
         

  7. #7
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by KobayashiShane View Post
    The shows all about students surpassing their teachers/masters. Kabuto takes this IMO
    Why do you think Kabuto wins it? Orochimaru has shown that he can withstand circumstances very well.
     
         

  8. #8
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,201
    Location
    Tower
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Kabuto takes this with ease.
    Kabuto is Orochimaru with
    Sound 5 plus Taka combined
     
         

  9. #9
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    Kabuto is Oro with even more upgrades so this is his match. However I still do not like that Oro wannabe and now that Oro stole back his chakra he will go back to his sucky self hopefully and die because he is really annoying and I don't like his character
    you sir are the only one who have posted on this thread so far with a valuable point and suggestion. + REP
     
         

  10. #10
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by -Legendary- View Post
    Kabuto takes this with ease.
    Kabuto is Orochimaru with
    Sound 5 plus Taka combined
    do not sell Orochimaru short either.
     
         

  11. #11
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    44,141
    Location
    USA
    Feeling nostalgic.
     



    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Isn't Oro kind of... Immortal? O.O
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,522
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    i think orochimaru..we havent seen much of him yet, since he was handycapped most of the time, but one should never forget that orochimaru is one of the legendary sannins, equal to jiraya and tsunade...he is much older than kabuto and has much much mor battle experience ( 2nd and 3rd great world wars)
     
         

  13. #13
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    799
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    I was never here
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    DSM > Oro

    Still pretty close either way

    Without ORO no DSM.

    Kabuto[Without DSM] < Oro
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Killahkels's Avatar
    Status
    Killahkels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    I am legend
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Cant oro just take his chakra back from kabuto like he did recently then fights over kabuto sucks
     
         

  15. #15
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    Isn't Oro kind of... Immortal? O.O
    I don't know. is he?
     
         

  16. #16
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    Cant oro just take his chakra back from kabuto like he did recently then fights over kabuto sucks
    in order to that, Oro will have to be able to get close to Kabuto and i doubt Kabuto is going to stand there while Oro just takes his chakra.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    kabuto lol he could solo kohana if he wanted to with NEGATIVE diff
     
         

  18. #18
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    885
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    kabuto lol he could solo kohana if he wanted to with NEGATIVE diff
    Why does Kabuto beats Oro?
     
         

  19. #19
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    Orochimaru....knows more jutsu.
     
         

  20. #20
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,121
    Location
    Miami FL
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Kabuto vs Orichimaru

    If Kabuto gets his dsm back cuz he clearly doesn't have I now tht oro got his chakra back from him
    Then oro should get fully healthy body and hands if that's the case oro takes it what can kabuto do sure he has sage mode but the sound 5 abilities were thought by oro himself (except sakon ukon kekke genkai ) so he wouldn't be suprised bout it the liquidfication would be prob but what does kabuto have tht puts oro down his slither mode is fast as well and oro can go hydra and nuke him with his snake version of TBB

    Orochimaru wins kabuto doesn't have anything to put him down oro does not to mention poisen sword of kansanji should I go on?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •