Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why was Danzo attacked?

Ok so Danzo was attacked by remnants of the wood ninjas. I wonder if they were just after the hokage of konoha or specifically Danzo. If Root wiped the wood village out, how would they have known it was the Root branch of Konoha ANBU that did it because I highly doubt they would let something like that slip out.

Last edited by sakum0n0leonmccash; 07-18-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why was Danzo attacked?

Yeah That's The Question I Forgot To Ask He Said They Were From The Wood country Probably That's Where The 1st Hokage Is Original And Remember Tsnuade That He Goes Against The Senju Teaching Probably That's Why Who Know??

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the reason he was attacked is that he is a jerk

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Yeah That's The Question I Forgot To Ask He Said They Were From The Wood country Probably That's Where The 1st Hokage Is Original And Remember Tsnuade That He Goes Against The Senju Teaching Probably That's Why Who Know??
    yeah probably

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    playin xbox one...

we dont know that no one else was attacked, only that the kazekage made it safely without fighting.

The reason Danzo was attacked was that they ordered the strike on those ninjas hidden village. There were out for revenge...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do people not now how to read anymore or something?

Naruto 456 page 06 | One Manga

'These are the remnants of the Hanya Assassins from the Land of Wood that we assassinated'

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

'These are the remnants of the Hanya Assassins from the Land of Wood that we assassinated'
    In other words; Revenge.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ever Heard The Saying A Friend Of My Enemey Is A Enemy Of Mine He's Asking Why Are'nt They Attacking The Other Kages Also Silly Rabbit

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ever Heard The Saying A Friend Of My Enemey Is A Enemy Of Mine He's Asking Why Are'nt They Attacking The Other Kages Also Silly Rabbit
    Because it was probably Anbu Root specifically...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One of Danzo's men suggested revenge, I guess it's because Danzo's root killed everyone from their clan.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, he asked why was he the only Kage to get attacked, not assassins didn't those ninja attack the other Kages.

But they wouldn't attack the other Kages anyway, because firstly, Danzo's ***** said 'we assasinated', so it may have been Root who did it. Also, you think the REMNANTS of a group of assassins are going to attack all the kages...NO. Thirdly, i would hardly say all the Kages are friends, and to assume the REMNANTS of a group would attack all the Kages because of something Danzo and his men did is just stupid, ok retarded rabbit

Last edited by Raiden; 07-18-2009 at 06:53 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We don't know yet if Danzou is the only Kage that was (or will be) attacked! You see, when a Kage leaves its country, it's only fitting that assassins try to kill them... It think it's obvious why. It would lead the Kage's country to chaos, with other countries trying to overtake it at all costs.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, he asked why was he the only Kage to get attacked, not why didn't those ninja attack the other Kages.

But they wouldn't attack the other Kages anyway, because firstly, Danzo's ***** said 'we assasinated', so it may have been Root who did it. Also, you think the REMNANTS of a group of assassins are going to attack all the kages...NO. Thirdly, i would hardly say all the Kages are friends, and to assume the REMNANTS of a group would attack all the Kages because of something Danzo and his men did is just stupid, ok retarded rabbit
    Are You Serious ,You Just Made Your Self Look Stupid The Question Goes Hand To Hand Why Was He The Only Kage Attack Out Of The Of The 5 And Why Did'nt They Attack The Other 4 Kages Is Basically The Same Question Cause They Both Lead To The Same Answer

And Imma Make You Feel Real Stupid Again So Basically Your Saying That No One Would Go Against The Other 4 Kages Because Of Danzou Ok So Why Is Sasuke Goin To Kill All The Kages?? So Before You Come In Here Sayin Can People Read And Callin People Retards Surely Please Be Intelligent Or Smart Before You Come In Here

NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 453 - Page 15

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzicansage View Post
    are you serious ,you just made your self look stupid the question goes hand to hand why was he the only kage attack out of the of the 5 and why did'nt they attack the other 4 kages is basically the same question cause they both lead to the same answer

and imma make you feel real stupid again so basically your saying that no one would go against the other 4 kages because of danzou ok so why is sasuke goin to kill all the kages?? So before you come in here sayin can people read and callin people retards surely please be intelligent or smart before you come in here lol

narutobase.net - read naruto manga online - naruto - chapter 453 - page 15

owwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raiden i can feel that from here rofl

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are You Serious ,You Just Made Your Self Look Stupid The Question Goes Hand To Hand Why Was He The Only Kage Attack Out Of The Of The 5 And Why Did'nt They Attack The Other 4 Kages Is Basically The Same Question Cause They Both Lead To The Same Answer

And Imma Make You Feel Real Stupid Again So Basically Your Saying That No One Would Go Against The Other 4 Kages Because Of Danzou Ok So Why Is Sasuke Goin To Kill All The Kages?? So Before You Come In Here Sayin Can People Read And Callin People Retards Surely Please Be Intelligent Or Smart Before You Come In Here

Dude, you really are dumb. Read what i said again, i'm not saying no one would go against the other Kages. What i'm saying is that those particular assassins only attacked Danzou because he (and his *****es) were the only ones who did anything to those assassins from wood or whatever it was.

I'll make this real clear, Danzou was the only one to get attacked by those particular assassins cause he was the only one to do anything to them

Sasuke has nothing to do with this, please point at where i said no other kage will get attacked, all i was talking about was those particular assassins, you really are retarded. Read what i said again and you'll feel real stupid.
    Your argument really doesn't make any sense, and if you don't want people to call you retards then read and type properly

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, you really are dumb. Read what i said again, i'm not saying no one would go against the other Kages. What i'm saying is that those particular assassins only attacked Danzou because he (and his *****es) were the only ones who did anything to those assassins from wood or whatever it was.

I'll make this real clear, Danzou was the only one to get attacked by those particular assassins cause he was the only one to do anything to them

Sasuke has nothing to do with this, please point at where i said no other kage will get attacked, all i was talking about was those particular assassins, you really are retarded. Read what i said again and you'll feel real stupid.
    Your argument really doesn't make any sense, and if you don't want people to call you retards then read and type properly

Lmao Yo Quit Contradicting Your Self You Said Quote
    a group would attack all the Kages because of something Danzo and his men did is just stupid, ok retarded rabbit
    But When I Used Sasuke As A Example Of Wanting To Kill All The Kages All Of A Sudden Its No That Not Fair Lmao Man Please Go Do Your Hobby Or Something

Last edited by Excitè; 07-18-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who knows.. maybe in the next chapter another person will be attacked.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmao Yo Quit Contradicting Your Self You Said Quote But When I Used Sasuke As A Example Of Wanting To Kill All The Kages All Of A Sudden Its No That Not Fair Lmao Man Please Go Do Your Hobby Or Something
    Dude, what the hell are you on about. Those assassins only attacked Danzou because it was him, and his men, who assassinated their group so they are attacking him for revenge. They aren't going to after all the kages because they are only the remnants of a group and they other Kages did nothing to them. Sasuke is going after all of them because he's Tobi's *****.
    Seriously, can you read at all

And if you're going to quote me use the whole sentence. Don't take a part of it and try and use it out of context

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude, what the hell are you on about. Those assassins only attacked Danzou because it was him, and his men, who assassinated their group so they are attacking him for revenge. They aren't going to after all the kages because they are only the remnants of a group and they other Kages did nothing to them. Sasuke is going after all of them because he's Tobi's *****.
    Seriously, can you read at all

And if you're going to quote me use the whole sentence. Don't take a part of it and try and use it out of context
    You Said It's Stupid For Someone To Attack The Other 4 Kages Because Of Danzou Like It Would'nt Happen And They Didnt Do Anything To The Wood Ninja And How Do You Know They Did'nt Do Anything To Them Or Would'nt Attack Them??But Sasuke Said He's Going To Kill The Kages But They Did'nt Do Anything To Sasuke Except For Danzou . All Because You Did'nt Do Anything To Someone Does'nt Mean They Would'nt Attack You Sasuke Isnt Doing This Because He's Tobi ***** It Was All Sasuke Idea

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, what i'm saying is that those particular assassins, the ones who attacked Danzou, have no reason to attack the other Kages. Check the link i posted earlier, they're going after Danzou because he and his men were the ones who assassinated their group. Thats what i was saying, i'm not saying that no one will attack the other Kages, we don't know if anything happened to them. As for Sasuke being Tobi's *****, thats a whole other argument for another thread lol

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant we just get along

all we had to do was answer his ? and leave it @ dat
    my ? is danzo aiaiming for world domination and is using the kage title to do it

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke26 View Post
    cant we just get along

all we had to do was answer his ? and leave it @ dat
    my ? is danzo aiaiming for world domination and is using the kage title to do it
    We are now, its done
    and that questions for another thread

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that just danzo was attacked, because kishi wanted to show that danzo
    1. has the sharingan
    2. isnt a weak old man who is just sasuke's victim, but can fight.
    towards the thing with sasuke killing the 5 kages, there are different translations of this, which said that sasuke just wanted to kill the hokage, which makes much more sense.