Page 23 of 194 « First ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 3866
  1. #441
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Shuji walks slightly in front of Misa, ready to defend her. Man, I hope Luna's still outside.
    Misa: *follows them until they reach a room full of statues shaped like the hokages* Whispers: What are they planning?

    Sasori: Do we have enough energy?

    Deidara: Not yet. We need the chakra from a hyuga from the head branch.

    Misa: *shivers*
     
         

  2. #442
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Shuji's eyes narrow. Whispers to Misa: "Run. Go get help. I'll hold them here. And if you see Luna, tell her to come as fast as she can."
     
         

  3. #443
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Shuji's eyes narrow. Whispers to Misa: "Run. Go get help. I'll hold them here. And if you see Luna, tell her to come as fast as she can."
    Misa: *whispers* A-are you sure? I could always stay.
     
         

  4. #444
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Whispers: "Just go. I need Luna's help. And your father would be a perfect ally right now."
     
         

  5. #445
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Whispers: "Just go. I need Luna's help. And your father would be a perfect ally right now."
    Misa: *nods, hugs Shuji, and heads out* Now, where is Luna?
     
         

  6. #446
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    *Hugs Misa back.* "Be careful, my love." *As Misa leaves, Shuji gets up and says, "You have no business here rogue ninjas! Begone."
     
         

  7. #447
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    *Hugs Misa back.* "Be careful, my love." *As Misa leaves, Shuji gets up and says, "You have no business here rogue ninjas! Begone."
    Sasori: Who are you?

    Deidara: It doesn't matter I've been waiting for some action!

    [where Misa is]

    Misa: *sees Luna* Luna! Shuji needs your help but be very quiet so he doesn't get caught. In the meantime I have to get my father.
     
         

  8. #448
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Luna hears Misa and barks. She runs toward the building, sniffing.

    Shuji thinks This might not have such a good idea. "You are to leave this place, or I will force you." Draws a kunai enters the Inuzuka fighting stance. "Leave this place."
     
         

  9. #449
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Luna hears Misa and barks. She runs toward the building, sniffing.

    Shuji thinks This might not have such a good idea. "You are to leave this place, or I will force you." Draws a kunai enters the Inuzuka fighting stance. "Leave this place."
    Deidara: *gets into his stance* Your funeral man.

    Sasori: Don't kill him yet. He could be useful.

    Deidara: *grins* I'll try my best.
     
         

  10. #450
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    At that moment, Luna runs in. "Hey, girl, what took you?" *Bark, bark.* "Fair enough. Are you ready?" *Bark.* Luna crouches watching the rogue ninja.
     
         

  11. #451
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    At that moment, Luna runs in. "Hey, girl, what took you?" *Bark, bark.* "Fair enough. Are you ready?" *Bark.* Luna crouches watching the rogue ninja.
    Deidara: *tosses a bird shaped clay bomb behind them and when it explodes the exit behind them crumbles* Now there's no escape for you. Shall we begin?
     
         

  12. #452
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Shuji glances behind him as the bomb explodes. Better and better. "Let's go, Luna!" He runs at Deidara, and throws the kunai at him. Luna jumps at Sosori and bites for his throat.
     
         

  13. #453
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Shuji glances behind him as the bomb explodes. Better and better. "Let's go, Luna!" He runs at Deidara, and throws the kunai at him. Luna jumps at Sosori and bites for his throat.
    Deidara: *easily dodges the kunai and a horde of spider bombs jump on Shuji*

    Sasori: *since he's a puppet the biting doesn't exactly bother him so he just punches Luna 3 times in her side so she'll fall off.
     
         

  14. #454
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    ((Ummmm.... I forgot he was a puppet.... Nice time to remember. Of course, I would have done the same thing because Shuji and Luna don't know.))

    Luna yelps and falls on her side. "Luna!!!" Just then, the spider bombs get on Shuji. Oh no. I hope Misa gets back soon with help. I don't know how much longer we can hold out. He runs toward Deidara and punches him in the face, followed by a kick to the leg.
     
         

  15. #455
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    ((Ummmm.... I forgot he was a puppet.... Nice time to remember. Of course, I would have done the same thing because Shuji and Luna don't know.))

    Luna yelps and falls on her side. "Luna!!!" Just then, the spider bombs get on Shuji. Oh no. I hope Misa gets back soon with help. I don't know how much longer we can hold out. He runs toward Deidara and punches him in the face, followed by a kick to the leg.
    [where Misa is]

    Misa: Father I need your help! Shuji needs our assistance!

    Senji (the father): Lead the way!

    Misa: *sprints back thinking:hold on Shuji*
     
         

  16. #456
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Shuji pants. Why won't this guy just finish this? He's just toying with me. He swallows a food pill. Runs up with a kunai and attacks Deidara again.
     
         

  17. #457
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Shuji pants. Why won't this guy just finish this? He's just toying with me. He swallows a food pill. Runs up with a kunai and attacks Deidara again.
    Deidara: *spins out of the way and throws 4 kunai at his head with bombs attached to them* Are you getting irritated?

    [where Misa is]

    Misa: The way is blocked off.

    Senji: Let me see. *uses eight trigrams tiger palm on rocks and they disintegrate*

    Misa: So much for being quiet......
     
         

  18. #458
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Shuji ducks and does a trip toward Deidara just as the stone disintegrates.
     
         

  19. #459
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Mortuus View Post
    Shuji ducks and does a trip toward Deidara just as the stone disintegrates.
    Sasori: *sees Misa* Just what we were looking for eh Deidara?

    Deidara: *moves over to Sasori* Yupp head branch chakra.
     
         

  20. #460
    Wolf-boy Prince Mortuus's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Mortuus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    Right where you least expect me
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: DBZ RP......... Maybe.....

    Shuji runs over to Misa and hugs her. He turns around and glares at the rogue ninja. "If you touch her, you die."
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •