Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

''Hell.."

Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 605 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 606

BEGIN READING HERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

Awesome chapter 5 stars

My opinion

- Obito screaming - I did not like it <.< To me I got the impression he was cheering but I am assuming he was enraged
    - If Kakashi activated his MS so long ago, why did it take him this long. I know he is not an Uchiha, but still he took 10-15 years O.O
    -Okay, so Obito knows how to use the abilities so quickly .. this is strange considering he never use to catch onto things so fast
    -I loved the page showing the MS activating ^_^
    -I wonder what Rin possessed, it seems as though Kakashi killed her to protect some intel she must of had or perhaps she was a spy ? :shrug:
    *obviously it was a big thing, those Mist ninja were angry that they had tried so hard to get it O.O
    - Kakashi conveniently faints so he could not see Obito come to the rescue
    -There was alot of blood, I couldn't tell where it was coming from most of the time <.< I think most of it was from his eye
    -I have never seen present Obito use woodstyle , it appears he can use it well aswell O.O

Last edited by LssJBroly; 10-10-2012 at 06:18 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

, Obito wasn't screaming 'woooohhhhooooh!', it was the dumb zetsu, lol btw, 5 stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Awesome chapter 5 stars

My opinion

- Obito screaming - I did not like it <.< To me I got the impression he was cheering but I am assuming he was enraged
    - If Kakashi activated his MS so long ago, why did it take him this long. I know he is not an Uchiha, but still he took 10-15 years O.O
    -Okay, so Obito knows how to use the abilities so quickly .. this is strange considering he never use to catch onto things so fast
    -I wonder what Rin possessed, it seems as though Kakashi killed her to protect some intel she must of had or perhaps she was a spy ? :shrug:
    *obviously it was a big thing, those Mist ninja were angry that they had tried so hard to get it O.O
    -There was alot of blood, I couldn't tell where it was coming from most of the time <.< I think most of it was from his eye
    -I have never seen present Obito use woodstyle , it appears he can use it well aswell O.O

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter 5 stars

My opinion

My thoughts are the same.

Status
    Sep 2012
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Team Minato had such a f***ing terrible history!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

It could be:
    1-He didn't remember activating it due to post-traumatic stress, just like Sasuke didin't remember his Sharingan.
    2-Didn't use due the strain in his chackra reserves (he barely could maintain his sharingan)

My guess: probably 2, he acknowledged Itachi as having a Mangekyo, something not everyone reckognize.

Probably some adrenaline thing, it happened in more than one ocasion to a lot of characters.

'Test Subjects' said Zetsu when he warned Obito. They were probably testing some kind of Ninjutsu or drug and didn't want to leave the corpse behind so the other vilages didn't find out. It could also be that Rin is of some weird lineage, and possess some DNA characteristics that would be of help (unisightly).

It could have been just a momentaneous thing or not. We haven't seen him using almost any jutsu besides Kamui style transmigrassion, and we know that he is very strong even beside that, he is a powerfull Katon user (he used Uchihas Fire Encampment, a A-Class technique, and his signature Katon jutsu), and has vast reserves of Chackra, and as seen today, clearly can use Mokuton rather well. He is probably a hands-on genious like Naruto, just getting stuff when he uses it (and it would stick to the always going analogy Kakashi-Sasuke-Orochimaru-Nagato..., Obito-Naruto-Jiraya-Yahiko...,Rin-Sakura-Tsunade-Konan...). This means he could be in the league of Madara (weaker in ninjutsu and taijutsu alone, but with GREAT evasion and health).

Also, did anyone noticed that they said something like, 'Behold the bloody mist' (i'm focusing on the bloody mist thing). This means the 4th Mizukage was still alive and being controlled by *Tobi*. This could mean two things:

1-Madara could use Kotoamatsukami, due to it being the only jutsu that we know so far, that could 'maintain active' for long periods of time without interference from the user, invalidating that it was a jutsu specific to Shisui's eye;
    2- Another impersonification of *Tobi* exists. I think we're getting in a place where Tobi is more of an ideal than of a person, an impersonification of hatred for the rooten shinobi world.

Give me your thoughts

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

ok thats why he able to take on the 4th he got his MS EARLY awsome that go's to show how weak the 4th was :wat a lame guy that 4th was so over rated BITO all the way

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saskanaru View Post
    ok thats why he able to take on the 4th he got his MS EARLY awsome that go's to show how weak the 4th was :wat a lame guy that 4th was so over rated BITO all the way
    if you remember "reading" the manga or "watching" the anime, then you ought to remember the 4th defeated (wounding him in the process) that tobi without a sweat as well as freeing Kyubi from his control

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

ok so now we know that it was not a genjutsu cast by madara but ???=what is the cuz for rin dieing ,cammon kishi tell me

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter 5 stars

My opinion

5/5! Great Chapter, confirms my suspicions.

Oh and LssjBroly I think I can bring some enlightenment to your questions...
    I don't think Obito was screaming I think that was the black zetsu makes more sense that way to me, I mean that form of zetsu has the same personality as Tobi so I think that's who we've been hearing as far as the childish and obedient nonsense.
    Kakashi obviously had no idea about the MS, most Uchiha didn't know of it's existence in Konohagakure so how could he have known. Most likely he figured out how it was activated sometime after Itachi and Sasuke left the village for good, he might have even found the secret room of the Uchiha, remember, only those with a three tomoe Sharingan could find the hidden passage.
    I think a year with Madara changes you dramatically and he only was able to do those things after his MS activated maybe there is a connection with the MS and controlling Hashirama's DNA, just a thought.
    It's a story and it has to fit. It actually was the perfect way to tie up that loose end, I mean it can be explained that the shock of having to lose yet another friend, this one by his own hand no less coupled with the guilt of getting Obito killed in his mind (guilt is a powerful thing).
    We've seen very little mokuton from Obito but that will obviously change now.
    Anyone who dislikes this chapter because they don't understand it is both an idiot and a douche ( not talking about you LssjBroly )

Status
    Oct 2012
    Free Max B

In light of tomorrow's issue I think this chapter clarified a few points that we should take note of:

- Obito did not just slip 'into' Madara's underground lair. He was scouted beforehand by Madara. (Tobi-Zetsu clarifies this)

- Rin has some sort of connection with the Mist. Maybe a spy?

- Mangekyou Sharingan is augmented by Senju-DNA. Obito uses Kamui multiple times with no recoil.

- Obito's right eye allows him to make his own body intangible.. while his left eye (Kaka's eye) can warp foreign objects.

Decent chapter overall. Things are falling into place regarding those plot holes that u guys love to point out lol

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

I guess this also makes it possible that Obito could've gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. I guessed Obito was half Zetsu when he fought with Danzo but, I was always amazed at how well he adapted to using the Rinnegan.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

5 Stars!

Kimimaro much? was my first thought...and i guess Black zetsu is made out of "Hatred/Anger". The Original is Most likely Madara's......being that it's so black.

Status
    Ñañañañaña

1.Why was Obito able to use Zetsu/Hashimara's abilities right away? :1 From where he got that "talent".
    2. If Kakashi had MS since then...why when he fought Itachi in part 1 he didn't used it?
    Rate: 2.5/5 :l

Status
    Jul 2012
    Step into the mind of Logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    1.Why was Obito able to use Zetsu/Hashimara's abilities right away? :1 From where he got that "talent".
    2. If Kakashi had MS since then...why when he fought Itachi in part 1 he didn't used it?
    Rate: 2.5/5 :l
    Cause he didn't have the chakra to control it besides there was no need for back then .

Status
    Ñañañañaña

Quote Originally Posted by Normal fanboy View Post
    Cause he didn't have the chakra to control it besides there was no need for back then .
    No need agains Itachi?! As far as Kakashi knew back then, Itachi killed his entire clan by his own...and no need still? I call this plot hole.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

No need agains Itachi?! As far as Kakashi knew back then, Itachi killed his entire clan by his own...and no need still? I call this plot hole.
    Kakashi activated it and passed out forgetting he ever activated it, similar to how Sasuke awakened his sharingan vs. Itachi after the massacre. Everytime you troglodytes call plot holes kishi explains it so **** off and be patient.

Last edited by Itachi28; 10-10-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Save what is kept from the
    edge of corruption and cherish
    it's beauty.

Maybe he just chose not to use it because it wasn't a smart move. Or maybe he wasn't confident in his ability to use it effectively, or using it put too much strain on himself at the time and that he thought it wouldn't be smart to put so much strain into using a technique that might not even work on Itachi. there are so many factors we do not yet know about kakashi. He might have also thought since itachi was uchiha that his technique wouldn't work, who knows. :shrug:

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

You realise Kakashi is not an Uchiha right?!, He even states himself how his body just cant handle using eye techniques b/c of limited chakra. Although I liked the chapter & seeing Obito go crazy was scary... but there could've been more explained on Rin 4/5

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last»