278 56.16%
Page 12 of 21 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihaclan1989 View Post
    Before everyone starts flaming the chapter lets really look at it.
    1.) seeing the matter of how the mist ninja acted to what happend gives us at least the idea that for some reason Rin had intel they wanted. That right there adds to the question what was it they needed from her where they didn't want the leaf getting her body? Was it mixed in with the whole experimental thing mentioned before? Who knows but it adds to the story.
    2.) obviously we didn't want just to see how they got their MS knowing that's probably logically how it happend anyway but it does shed light on how Obito was able to all a sudden gain such strength and for zetsu to see first hand why obito was chosen by madara.
    3.) Notice how Obito says he will never acknowlage it? Maybe this explains how he tells kakashi you LetRin die. He doesn't acknowlage the fact how her death happend and Instead realizes madara was Right in saying this world they were living was hell. Giving birth to Obito going along with the plan. Ending all suffering from war and heartache.

I think shitting on this chapter is nonsense cause no matter what we are gonna read this every week, whether you like the direction he takes it or not just enjoy the ride and have fun with it. We always wanted answers to some questions and when we get some it's never what we wanted.
    Thumbs up to you. It seems that recently, sifting through comments, you always get the impression a great number of them are shallow or not well-analysed and insulting of either a new chapter or Kish...course, constructive discussions and solid predictions are abound which makes NB one of the best forums around for naruto and why I would go through the comments section for those nuggets

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterX View Post
    READ THIS!!!

This is why Obito went crazy after cracking one guys mask:

you see a little part of the symbol on his headband - IT'S KONOHA'S

look closely and you'll see a little triangle in the bottom left corner of the symbol..

Konoha's symbol is the only one that has that triangle..

Here's proof:

So the Wave one doesn't fit at all? Considering the angle it is more likely Hidden Wave than the Leaf.. Sorry bud.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Care Free :)

Where the **** is naruto ? What happened to sasuke and oro ?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    So the Wave one doesn't fit at all? Considering the angle it is more likely Hidden Wave than the Leaf.. Sorry bud.
    okay, let compare to which it looks like more?:

OR

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aya ndiwo madhodhi manje, ****ing depressing chapter thers nothing in it

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Uchiha = The Perfect
    Shinobi

Geometry was the class you skipped, my brother? The angles don't match/fit .. Try again.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

okay, let compare to which it looks like more?:

OR

Hey smart one, thats the Mist symbol, not Wave or aka Waterfall according to the first picture you posted.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the reason kakashi didn't use kamui against itachi before shippuuden is that Kishi, hadn't decided to give kakashi a MS.. and hadn't decided what the special jutsu would be... :D:D

simple and easy,

this is the same reason, why obito won't kill kakashi wright now, and why he would not take his sharingan back...

because before shippuuden Kishi hadn't planned the story to take this path.. I mean did you think that like 10 years ago, Kishi had these chapters ready.. and figured out??

It's just plot holes, he's trying to fill..
    So, finding a good story like the stamina issue or not being aware of it as he had fainted sounds plausible too to fill them :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!

Hey smart one, thats the Mist symbol, not Wave or aka Waterfall according to the first picture you posted.
    here's how the waterfall look like:

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember reading watching your best friend die isn't going to activate the MS but I'm probably wrong since Sasuke didn't kill his best friend. I think they awakened it seperatly, but at the same time. Obito by seeing Rin get killed by the person who he asked to protect her and Kakashi because he killed his best friend.

To obtain the Mangekyō Sharingan, one must feel the emotion of losing a friend or family, as merely killing them or watching them die will not activate it.
    Seems I've read too fast, I get it now.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saskanaru View Post
    ok thats why he able to take on the 4th he got his MS EARLY awsome that go's to show how weak the 4th was :wat a lame guy that 4th was so over rated BITO all the way
    if you remember "reading" the manga or "watching" the anime, then you ought to remember the 4th defeated (wounding him in the process) that tobi without a sweat as well as freeing Kyubi from his control

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is getting kinda stupid, enough with the why's and the who's responsible for someone's evil tendencies, just get back to what is actually going on, like ummmm the fight with every main character in the show. that is what we want, not 7 weeks of I pissed my panties cuz you poured hot water on my feet while I was sleeping bullshit. If he wants to flesh out why every single person in the whole show did what they did, wait for the story to be over and then lets talk about it. I don't like thinking that the fight has started only to find out that I only saw the opening ceremony, now it's time for the commercials. That is exactly how I felt about issue 605, that it's just another stupid commercialesque issue that doesn't even fully answer one single ****ing question. WASTE OF TIME. oh my bad we know when kakashi got ms so ****ing what.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

@MisterX Correct and what you posted as a response was instead the hidden Mist. Also we only see the triangle part.. my point being it could be either a Leaf or Waterfall. Another point is, why would it matter? If it's a leaf ninja it means it was an undercover one so that he could get the body(s) back. If it was Waterfall then they would have been ally's since they are on opposite sides of the Leaf and would be able to kind of flank them if they ended up attacking (providing they got the info they needed to do so... which they clearly didn't) Ok?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go suck on a lemon!

@MisterX Correct and what you posted as a response was instead the hidden Mist. Also we only see the triangle part.. my point being it could be either a Leaf or Waterfall. Another point is, why would it matter? If it's a leaf ninja it means it was an undercover one so that he could get the body(s) back. If it was Waterfall then they would have been ally's since they are on opposite sides of the Leaf and would be able to kind of flank them if they ended up attacking (providing they got the info they needed to do so... which they clearly didn't) Ok?
    if he was from the leaf, it means that they all were from the leaf and pretending to be from the Mist..
    I doubt if he was the only one from the leaf he'd be wearing his leaf headband.. that's moronic... if his mask falls off, he'd be dead in seconds..
    if he was the only one he'd just put a mist headband..

So the question is why are Konoha ninjas, pretending to be from the mist, and attack kakashi and rin, other leaf ninjas..
    and they have to stage it as if the mist took her,

so they were not following the hokage's orders, of they would've just taken her, without having to pretend to be mist..

so they were from Danzo's Root..

and what could've been so important about taking Rin alive, that the'd send more than 50 shinobi... to take just one little girl..

and besides the fact that they are Leaf is the reason Tobi wants to destroy Konoha.. because they were involved in Rin's death..

there is no other reason for tobi to hate Konoha.. he wanted to protect everybody from the village

SO it makes huge difference that they are LEAF SHINOBI..

Sublime

Summary of todays plot:
    WOAAAH! YAH! HUA! HIHIHA! HAHAH! :slap: ow: :splits: ow: WAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH! :slap sound sfx: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
    WHAT? WHO? SPARTA? HAHAH! HIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA~~~ :kick noise:

Yeah...thats about it :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Or maybe the Hidden Mist Shinobi are wearing Konoha headbands, for the case their masks fall off.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was really kinda boring...just Obito running around screaming and slaughtering people.
    3 stars, and that's being generous...

I wanna know what happened to make Kakashi kill Rin though
    o;

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A bit of a here and there chapter. Loved the simultaneous awakening of mangekyou sharingan as well as the "hints" to Rin's true role. Thought the whole "WOOAHH" parts were a bit much, kinda Killer B like...though I still cant wait to see these scenes animated my mind can bearly comprehend the wonders to come.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I only have one question, where the hell was minato??

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

fighting the raikage^

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2/5. Better than last chapter, but last chapter was the worst one I've seen in a long time. This one is still bad: Kishi is stalling and he's not explaining anything. Kakashi is there on the battlefield and apparently killed Rin, and Obito is standing directly on top of them, but Kakashi never saw Obito. Of course. And Kishi doesn't answer any questions or explain anything. Why did Kakashi Kill Rin? Why Didn't Obito wait until Kakashi was awake and ask him about it? Why is Obito using Mokuton at such a high level here, but he's never used it anywhere else in the manga? Why did Kakashi kill Rin? Was it even really Rin or a stand-in? Was it really Kakashi at all? Did Zetsu/Madara stage this whole thing? How did Madara "Choose" Obito, if Obito appeared in Madara's cave by accident? Did Obito know that he could use Mokuton before this battle, or is he figuring it out as he goes? Why didn't Obito try to dodge those shuriken, if he had never used Kamui before and didn't know he would be able to avoid being hit? And if he magically knows how to use Kamui now, why doesn't he transport himself, Rin and Kakashi to his alternate Dimension so he can safely talk to them about what just happened? There's so much crap here, and Kishi is just wasting our time now.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that the reason why kakashi didn't use the kamui til later is simply because he didn't know about that power or how it was obtained. The uchiha were apart of the hidden leaf for a while and the fact that there was less clan on clan fighting and more hidden village v. hidden village fighting less uchiha were seeing the one they care about most die in front of them. mind you that kakashi passed out just after it activated and he may of had no detailed knowledge of it or on how its gained until after itachi used it on him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was awesome 5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, talk about gaara 2.0..

That's some gruesome stuff... .

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi didnt use mangekyo because he didnt have the chakra to control it even when he used it in part two he was hospitolized this is common sense