Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

"Now I know why madara chose you"

Madara CHOSE?
    But obito is the only person that ever fell in that cave!!!

Or... maybe... madara did chose. He chose him to fall.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is EXTREMELY possible

I mean... the fact of Obito being posessed by the Gedo Mazo

Last edited by jejeje; 10-11-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy

Kishi is such a joker!!! wot is this meant to be, a chapter? typical joke!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now lets analyze things on a deeper level than we are now. lets forget what village is under that broken mask obito cracked and FOCUS on just Rin.

Alright, get ready. You should be shocked!

Are those bubbles i spot around Rin or a tailed beast cloak transformation?

It does resemble the six tails.

Why did one of them say " Just when we finally managed to get our hands on it" What is "it" they are refereeing to?

Obito while rushing to the scene thought it was rain. Another thing to notice from the spoiler just above is that the battle field is tremendously smokey and that is a lot of mist ninja for just one girl .

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mequetrefe View Post
    " i will raikiri my way into your heart." kakashi hatake.
    lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJDepp View Post
    I think the mist ninja's were after Rin because she possesses a special ability like naruto's mom, and she probably asked kakashi to kill her as it was the only way to save the village
    I agree with the special ability.. must be like Hashirama lol - you can use her cells for super powers
    nah just joking but she most likely does imo too!

but Rin didn't ask Kakashi to kill her..
    Rin looked at him with a surprised face when she was pierced, saying.. "Kakashi..." :c
    Like she didn't expect him to do so. It's a Kisame-like thing from what I see anyway... That girl he killed didn't expect it. AHHHHHH she said LOL

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after waking up in an old man's place, worrying about your friends, and catching up to them later, only to find the person you loved most is killed by your only friend that isn't a girl, I think I'd go crazy and change the world too. not to mention at that age, learning about life from someone like Madara.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea either rin's a traitor, he mist ninja were going to retrieve information from her and kakashi knew she was weak so killed her or just a mistake because of mis of genjutsu; I really wish kakashi stayed awake to use kamui or at least see obito rage Think about it if obito kakashi an itachi were on he same anbu squad along with others they'd wreck nations...like legit they were strong as 13 year olds but if they are all on the same squad then that's op (obito doesn't even have training with mokuton or ms yet he' massacring) I wish sasuke could've done this as well :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teeol View Post
    Now lets analyze things on a deeper level than we are now. lets forget what village is under that broken mask obito cracked and FOCUS on just Rin.

Why did one of them say " Just when we finally managed to get our hands on it" What is "it" they are refereeing to?

Obito while rushing to the scene thought it was rain. Another thing to notice from the spoiler just above is that the battle field is tremendously smokey and that is a lot of mist ninja for just one girl .
    Brilliant. I agree. I think Rin has some senju blood in her, thus her body is valuable. I also think it makes sense that she was the host of the six tails, and that the six tails ended up with a mist host (hello).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

badass. if thats the true power of the mokuton, now i see how hashirama was able to beat madara

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami27 View Post
    I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! I knew their couldn't have been any other way on how they both got there MS
    What I dont like is that kakashi passes out before even using it and before seeing obito.
    And what I thought was weird was how obito knew already how to use those abilities instantly after activating his MS
    But Overall it was GOOD chapter but could of been a lil longer

if Kakashi didn't pass out and saw obito, he would have known that Tobi was Obito....umm..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now those in denial should be able to understand how devastating Hashirama's Mokuton would be when compared to this mediocre version.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HA..HA..HA.. its kinda funny when reading this chapter.. its more likely just to delaying the event.. why did kakashi kill rin? why didnt kakashi n obito meet or talked?... and more questions that should be answer in this chapter was still hanging...Why? why kishi?

i guess this chapter is 1/5... becoz it has a lot of difference from previous chapter... such as

1) if the MS was awaken when they were boys.. why kakashi only use it when fighting deidara (saving Gaara missions)... why he didnt use it before? maybe kishi was forgotten about this facts.. 605 chapter is bit difference... if u says that he fainted and didnt realized he has MS... it was a weak excuse... does a super genius like kakashi needs more than 10 years to figure out that he has MS ... nah i didnt think so.. if he has the MS long time ago he would use it before when fighting zabuza... hem.. i really excited to read the 606 chapter.. to see what kishi say in order to cover thiss mess....

kishi is the god of naruto gazmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is not my theory but its the most plausible so far. Maybe rin was a jinchu or temp jinchu transporting a bijuu? We all know they are reincarnated when the host dies... Dunno sounds plausible enough

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whats the name of the anime in your avater

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmatic View Post
    This is not my theory but its the most plausible so far. Maybe rin was a jinchu or temp jinchu transporting a bijuu? We all know they are reincarnated when the host dies... Dunno sounds plausible enough
    agreed

Academy Student Hinataofthehiddenleaf's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally wish the new Naruto chapter had a little bit more detail about Rin’s death. We now have a rough idea on why Kakashi might of killed Rin but its not very clear. We know the hidden mist ninja were after something that Rin either knew or possessed which resulted in her death, but it still didn’t explain why Kakashi did it. I have two theories in my mind right now. The first theory is that Rin asked Kakashi to kill her because she knew she would only slow Kakashi down and she knew the ninja obtaining the secrets she held could result in the leaf’s downfall. Kakashi refused, of course, and started up his Chadori to attempt to take out all the ninja. Rin jumps in front, taking the Chadori‘s blow on purpose, which results in her killing herself. This would also explain why Kakashi was crying when his hand was through her chest and why Kakashi dropped to his knees and repeated Rin’s name before loosing consciousness. I believe that Rin didn't look surprised when he killed her but saddened knowing how much she was putting Kakashi through. She also probably said Kakashi's name as her last words because she wanted Kakashi to know that she was entrusting the secrets she held to him now. Another theory is that Kakashi snapped which resulted in the old him rebelling against the new him. He killed Rin not wanting to make the same mistake his father did, which was putting his teammates before the mission, but started crying after realizing how he made a huge mistake.

As for Kakashi not using MS until the Deidara fight I believe that Kakashi wasn't able to handle the MS like Obito was able too. This might also explain why he passed out after the MS was activated. I think he passed out because the MS was too much for him to handle and he didn't have enough chakra to control it. Now you might ask why Obito was able to handle it. We also have to take into consideration that he was using spiral zetsu for his temporary body. I think spiral zetsu and Obito's chakra were sort of combined temporarily which is why Obito was able to handle the MS (If this makes sense). I also think that Obito's rage fueled the MS as well which might of helped him control it. Why Kakashi didn't use MS when he first obtained it? Well, we all must remember that Kakashi used up a lot of chakra using the MS during the Deidara fight and he could only use it twice before declaring himself low on chakra. We also have to remember the time he used it during the Pain fight which resulted in his death because he didn't realize how much chakra it would take up ( when he used MS to warp the nail heading for Choji's father). I mean we have to realize that even now Kakashi hasn't fully mastered MS, and this is him as an adult, so I don't even want to know how using MS would of been like for Kakashi as a kid. Kakashi probably never used it as a kid because he didn't have the chakra to control it and would put him in a life or death situation using it. You'll probably ask why he used it during the Deidara fight then. Well, we also have to take into consideration that Naruto's life was in danger considering Sasori and Deidara were also after the nine-tailed fox at the time. Naruto was being reckless because he saw Gaara dead on the floor behind Sasori which resulted in him blindly following Deidara out of rage. Kakashi probably knew this and knew the only way to protect Naruto was use the MS despite not having it fully mastered. He was able to use the MS during the fight because he had probably trained a lot to help him use the MS without using up all his chakra or causing him to pass out.

Last edited by Hinataofthehiddenleaf; 10-11-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying

Quote Originally Posted by Avarrencus View Post
    I don't care if Rin is a spy or not, or a valuable being. Just what the hell are you doing Kakashi???!!!
    I KNOW, RIGHT! She would never hurt him; she loved him. I don't care who she was or what she did, but if he killed her intentionally, I'm gonna hate him. Going to visit her grave all the time does not excuse murdering her.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jejeje View Post
    That is EXTREMELY possible

I mean... the fact of Obito being posessed by the Gedo Mazo
    oh sh*t i didnt think of that. that explains that "WOOOOOAH" noise from obito bc the gedo mazo makes that noise also. great analyzing +rep

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    drinking sodas and chilin in
    the pool

lol obito went on RAMPAGE!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love this chapter... I'm starting to understand why Obito Is so screwy..

Off Topic: In response to the question a lot of people have been asking, "If kakashi had MS then why'd he take so long to use it?" My guess? Kakashi Didn't know he had it. Hell, He probably had never even heard of MS before, Possibly up until his fight with Itachi in part 1. It's not something a ton of people have ever unlocked, and even fewer knew about. So it's feasible to think that he had no knowledge about any further abilities of the Sharingan past the Three Tomoe stage.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    <3 stalker imp <3

wow it was a good chapter, i really liked it, especially when kakashi & obito both awakened ms, that was really cool :D

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hell shouldve been on 666

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like the trip down memory lane but it seems with every answer we get it only leaves more questions. Kishi, can you please just give it to us straight. There should be no doubt that Kakashi would not kill Rin unless he absolutely had to, looking forward to the explanation of why. As far as passing out it has to be because its his first time using MS and we know it can take a toll on him. My problem is with obito's use of MS and Wood style. Sure he gets strength from Zetsu but for a guy who unlocked his sharingan moments before he died he handled MS too well. I mean its not like he was a genius, i might be wrong but even Sasuke had trouble with his MS the first time and he's labeled as a genius. So its a bit wierd that clumsy Obito, who really hasn't had any training besides by himself (remember he trained alone to surpass Kakashi to no avail). Itachi now i could believe because he was naturally talented and pretty good with his sharingan. On top of that he had no problems with wood style which was also his first attempt. Now sure he had Zetsu but even Zetsu was surprised. He was up against "Blood" mist Ninja and quite a lot of them so a little difficulty taking them out with new powers should have been present. Don't get me started with just how Madara saw potential in a half dead kid but thats for later, for now its Obito advancing way too fast. Hoping the next chapter answers this. Oh, why would he leave Kakashi alive? Maybe to beat him in a fair fight but if Rin was his motivation shouldnt he have gone after him much earlier? Questions questions questions.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teeol View Post

^^^ I totally agree with this theory!!!!!