Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

boring chapter.
    i find out obito turn in to a cold blodded murderer because of a fodder dying . pathetic NOW there is no doubt in my mine now that obito did help itachi destroy the uchiha klan .

i think rin was really a SPY !

it seem obito loses his mind because of the suit

personally i think obitos powers are complete BS , give this chapter a . 1 / 5 , nothing answer

Status
    Sep 2012
    If we do not learn from our
    past mistakes we are doomed to
    repeat them

Apart from kamui and realising there are other ninja all it was, was a half broken kid screaming suddenly jumping to MS miraculously ha plus what I don't get is that by the looks of it, obitos eye is bleeding (obviously due to MS) however, in the fiture it doesn't bleed and yes he possibly has the EMS but wouldn't that create a mold of the two MS, so what I am saying is why doesn't future Obito's eye bleed when using MS

Uchiha clan member Uchihaclan1989's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Before everyone starts flaming the chapter lets really look at it.
    1.) seeing the matter of how the mist ninja acted to what happend gives us at least the idea that for some reason Rin had intel they wanted. That right there adds to the question what was it they needed from her where they didn't want the leaf getting her body? Was it mixed in with the whole experimental thing mentioned before? Who knows but it adds to the story.
    2.) obviously we didn't want just to see how they got their MS knowing that's probably logically how it happend anyway but it does shed light on how Obito was able to all a sudden gain such strength and for zetsu to see first hand why obito was chosen by madara.
    3.) Notice how Obito says he will never acknowlage it? Maybe this explains how he tells kakashi you LetRin die. He doesn't acknowlage the fact how her death happend and Instead realizes madara was Right in saying this world they were living was hell. Giving birth to Obito going along with the plan. Ending all suffering from war and heartache.

I think shitting on this chapter is nonsense cause no matter what we are gonna read this every week, whether you like the direction he takes it or not just enjoy the ride and have fun with it. We always wanted answers to some questions and when we get some it's never what we wanted.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

3/5 for me it was a really average chapter, with a lot of "Woooohh" from Obito which I hated.

When they simultaneously awakened MS that was cool, I predicted that so that was pleasing ^_^

He says "I will never acknowledge this" My initial thought was that he wasn't in control, that the masked zetsu was trying to take control and he didn't want to acknowledge the hatred/being controlled... mask zetsu using him at a weak moment to warp his mind. (which kinda opens up the door to a special super ultimate Naruto talk no jutso, so lets hope otherwise)

If it's not that then, acknowledge what? Isn't your entire life kind of acknowledging that very thing and because of it trying to erase normal existence?

He's fighting against trained mist ninjas from the blood era, and lots of them, we know what it takes to become a mist ninja, especially in the bloody period, so these are all remorseless killers. And he wipes the floor with them with 1 technique that is new to him, and 1 that he still can't manipulate and needs help from a suit to go outside without falling apart. More reason to believe he wasn't in full control.

He also says "where am I" which further leads me to believe he wasn't in full control.

I wasn't fond of how well he used Hashirama cells. He's had his arm blown off a couple of times and not grown it back for entire duration of fights. But here he can manipulate it with ease. (which further yet again leads me to believe he's not in full control, but the mask zetsu instead, with the capability to control Hashi cells.)

As for Rin and Kakashi? All we got is "after we worked so hard to get it", so really we're no better off there . . . what is "it". Humbug.

Last edited by BearzYo; 10-10-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    boring chapter.
    i find out obito turn in to a cold blodded murderer because of a fodder dying . pathetic NOW there is no doubt in my mine now that obito did help itachi destroy the uchiha klan .

i think rin was really a SPY !

it seem obito loses his mind because of the suit

personally i think obitos powers are complete BS , give this chapter a . 1 / 5 , nothing answer
    idk about her being a spy, but obviously she had something that the mist wanted, and my theory is that kakashi couldn't let it fall into their hands, so he had to do what a shinobi had to do

Status
    Aug 2012
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihaclan1989 View Post
    Before everyone starts flaming the chapter lets really look at it.
    1.) seeing the matter of how the mist ninja acted to what happend gives us at least the idea that for some reason Rin had intel they wanted. That right there adds to the question what was it they needed from her where they didn't want the leaf getting her body? Was it mixed in with the whole experimental thing mentioned before? Who knows but it adds to the story.
    2.) obviously we didn't want just to see how they got their MS knowing that's probably logically how it happend anyway but it does shed light on how Obito was able to all a sudden gain such strength and for zetsu to see first hand why obito was chosen by madara.
    3.) Notice how Obito says he will never acknowlage it? Maybe this explains how he tells kakashi you LetRin die. He doesn't acknowlage the fact how her death happend and Instead realizes madara was Right in saying this world they were living was hell. Giving birth to Obito going along with the plan. Ending all suffering from war and heartache.

I think shitting on this chapter is nonsense cause no matter what we are gonna read this every week, whether you like the direction he takes it or not just enjoy the ride and have fun with it. We always wanted answers to some questions and when we get some it's never what we wanted.
    i guess your right . but still im piss about the direction this is going .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Better Than EveR™

Zetsu was impressed and convinced as to why Madara choose him. Obito is a boss, deal with it!

As contrary to popular beliefs, it was Kakashi who unlocked the MS for Obito & not certainly the other way around. He exhausted from achieving though unlike Obito. Perhaps this explains because he isn't an Uchiha.

So Obito was truly skilled in executing Mokuton techs, I wondered why he didn't use it against the 4th during their battle. Or he was just protecting his identity?

This chapter revealed that Rin was really a traitor or something.

Great chapter I gave it a 4/5 stars... Can't wait for the next!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

what was up with the spiral towards the moon and him saying where am i? any thoughts?

Status
    Ñañañañaña

Quote Originally Posted by The ProphecY View Post
    Zetsu was impressed and convinced as to why Madara choose him. Obito is a boss, deal with it!

As contrary to popular beliefs, it was Kakashi who unlocked the MS for Obito & not certainly the other way around. He exhausted from achieving though unlike Obito. Perhaps this explains because he isn't an Uchiha.

So Obito was truly skilled in executing Mokuton techs, I wondered why he didn't use it against the 4th during their battle. Or he was just protecting his identity?

This chapter revealed that Rin was really a traitor or something.

Great chapter I gave it a 4/5 stars... Can't wait for the next!
    Hum! Gud point...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    idk about her being a spy, but obviously she had something that the mist wanted, and my theory is that kakashi couldn't let it fall into their hands, so he had to do what a shinobi had to do
    what im thinking its that kakashi had to take a very hard decision which was killing her & since kakashi was out number , he had one last shot he took it against rin to save the information & i stand bye my statement that minato was fighting the raikage & obito

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Really good chapter.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    What's the fastest way to a woman's heart? A chidori.
    You're fuken sick you know that

Status
    Aug 2012
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

i just thought of something . this is my theory

we hear the mist call themselves as the blood mist village . so obito didnt control the mizukage , it was madara who send the ninja mist to attack rin and kakashi , take her hostage and then killer , but that didnt go as planed , but it work for madara in the end .

but i think its clear now that madara was the one who controll the mizukage . thoughts ?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Well after this chapter it isn't surprising at all why Obito did what he is doing now.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't care if Rin is a spy or not, or a valuable being. Just what the hell are you doing Kakashi???!!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

After everything that just happen. I'll have to say OBITO IS FREAKING AWESOME!! really this sad story just got even sadder! I almost cried. So much blood and pain and so many contradictions I did not get any answers at all. I only got confirmations. And it's...wow. I can't believe my eyes. I'm just. I'm speechless to say the least. I need to review over this cause everything that took place was hell. It was damnation. It was a source of Obitos delema. And I'll be damn to say that this will not end. He's a victim. And very sad victim. And I'll be glad to see him die so he won't suffer. Kakashi you better have a good explanation. Seriously. I'm...ARRUGGHHH!!

I give this a 5\5 best chapter yet. I'll be drawing more of sad Obito. Best since my icon looks like he's pooping. But off topic anyway. I just want to sleep...I...can't think...aw man. Dammit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

we hear the mist call themselves as the blood mist village . so obito didnt control the mizukage , it was madara who send the ninja mist to attack rin and kakashi , take her hostage and then killer , but that didnt go as planed , but it work for madara in the end .

but i think its clear now that madara was the one who controll the mizukage . thoughts ?
    +rep for this labian, well spotted. Can anyone provide a timeline at all? Was this the era that the Mizukage was being manipulated by Tobi? labiancareality is right in saying they do refer to themselves as the blood mist, which was the era of the Mizukage whilst he was manipulated by Tobi...

Status
    Mar 2011
    fighting

awesome 5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    Better Than EveR™

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    What's the fastest way to a woman's heart? A chidori.
    I read this statement earlier..

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Obito's face on page 2 was heartbreaking

Status
    Dec 2011
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Warrior View Post
    Apart from kamui and realising there are other ninja all it was, was a half broken kid screaming suddenly jumping to MS miraculously ha plus what I don't get is that by the looks of it, obitos eye is bleeding (obviously due to MS) however, in the fiture it doesn't bleed and yes he possibly has the EMS but wouldn't that create a mold of the two MS, so what I am saying is why doesn't future Obito's eye bleed when using MS
    I don't think his eye was bleeding, the hole over that eye was the only exposed part of his face, I think the blood was from the mist anbu's up in the vines. Considering it was a circle of blood around his eye, and than dripped down, instead of just dripping down.

Status
    Apr 2011

Obito just took on a smal army and made it look like he was fighting kids

Status
    Don't care bout no feelings

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    After everything that just happen. I'll have to say OBITO IS FREAKING AWESOME!! really this sad story just got even sadder! I almost cried. So much blood and pain and so many contradictions I did not get any answers at all. I only got confirmations. And it's...wow. I can't believe my eyes. I'm just. I'm speechless to say the least. I need to review over this cause everything that took place was hell. It was damnation. It was a source of Obitos delema. And I'll be damn to say that this will not end. He's a victim. And very sad victim. And I'll be glad to see him die so he won't suffer. Kakashi you better have a good explanation. Seriously. I'm...ARRUGGHHH!!

I give this a 5\5 best chapter yet. I'll be drawing more of sad Obito. Best since my icon looks like he's pooping. But off topic anyway. I just want to sleep...I...can't think...aw man. Dammit.
    Calm down good sir, this is just a cartoon made up by a Japanese man.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

good point, i hope someone has a timeline for this cause I always thought that Tobi was the one controlling the mizukage. The only thing I can think of is that it was not Tobi's influence on the mizukage to make the mist village call them selves the blood mist village.