View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    32 6.46%
  • **

    23 4.65%
  • ***

    58 11.72%
  • ****

    104 21.01%
  • *****

    278 56.16%
Page 24 of 26 « First ... 1420212223242526 Last»
Results 461 to 480 of 515
  1. #461
    Member Somnath Ghosh's Avatar
    Status
    Somnath Ghosh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    Location
    Mt. Myouboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    god chapter. but i would like t know why kakashi killed rin.
     
         

  2. #462
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    This chapter is not enough to justificate Obito's changes.Rin's death doesn't justificate his hate of his clan.
    The mist ninjas have to be the weak ( without Madara ) Uchiha clan.We see they are not skilled like Anbu ninjas ( who are the best of the best clans ).
     
         
    Last edited by davidou; 10-13-2012 at 10:22 AM.

  3. #463
    Member BearzYo's Avatar
    Status
    BearzYo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102
    Location
    Brisbane
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sageadvice View Post
    So, who else thinks we're seeing a Rin flashback story next week?

    That, could almost be a flashback in a flashback in a flashback ... he wouldn't . . . .

    Would he?
     
         

  4. #464
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    I reread 605.
    It seems obvious the broken mask guy is important , perhaps the only thing that make Obito go crazy.

    Rin is dead , Kakashi is KO , he is not happy but he have all his mind.
    He fights very well , using Kamui nicely , and mokuton.He knows how those jutsu work and use them well.
    He wants to protect Rin ( and perhaps Kakashi ).

    Page 14:
    Obito break the mask with his knee.

    The mask is breaking letting us see the konoha headband.

    Obito take the head of the dead man with his left hand and look at him.He was going to finish him.But in the last page he is in his left hand.Who is that guy?His father?
    We see Obito's eye open wide.
    We see pseudo-mist ninjas are shocked and perplex.Now that he knows who we really are , who is he and what does that ****ing guy want?
    Obito's right arm start to grow branches.

    In the next pages we see how crazy is the jutsu Obito made , this one he can't have learned it in one year , his huge pain made it grow huge.
    Who can the guy be to make Obito's pain that huge?
     
         
    Last edited by davidou; 10-13-2012 at 01:35 PM.

  5. #465
    Sage of Six Paths LordYinYang's Avatar
    Status
    LordYinYang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    149
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Great, another Uchiha that has the wood style
     
         

  6. #466
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    We'll have to see if Obito saw that Kakashi had no choice but to kill Rin. Did Obito spare Kakashi on a whim? What did Obito do to Rin's body? (hopefully buried it)
     
         

  7. #467
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    It's obvious Kakashi made a good choice.It's Kakashi.
    The real question is what do the "mist-ninjas" want in Rin.

    50 adult ninjas against them , they were acculated , they realised they were dead.

    Kakashi is KO after his chidori , he used his last chakra with that chidori , he knew he was going to be KO , he knew the "mist ninjas" would kill him just a second after he does chidori , so it was his last move.

    Since he is already dead , he asks himself what move can be more benefic for Konoha or his mission.

    He chooses suicide killing Rin , he thought that was the best choice , I think he made the good choice in his situation , it's Kakashi.
    If he knew Obito was there , he would have made another choice.

    So we can deduce that the thing the "mist ninjas" want is hugely important , easily as valuable as 2 lives for Kakashi.
    I wonder what it can be , from a man who says "don't kill my comrades" killing his comrade is ununderstandable.
     
         
    Last edited by davidou; 10-13-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  8. #468
    Member lukasenko's Avatar
    Status
    lukasenko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    212
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    well if kishi want to give us flashback at least give us something useful! Not bulls**t, please.

    It is so obvious that the two previous chapters are painfully killing time. . . its like the anime with those painful fillers.
     
         

  9. #469
    Academy Student
    Status
    zbrozhek712 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    What if Rin had three tails sealed withing her. Obito finds out about it and then gets mad, then he extracts it from and gives it to Yagura in order for him to feel the same pain that Rin did, As we know yagura was 3 TAILS HOST. wow that makes sense.

    BTW people stop talking crap about every chapter Kishi makes jeez. I love the way story, I always thought that tobi was Obito and there no plot holes Kishi had it all planned from the very beginning. I wonder how my and everyones else psych would become after we aweken without half of our body and trapped in the cave, and then you finally get out to see your loved one get killed by your best friend. I WOULD GO MAD!
     
         

  10. #470
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    No need agains Itachi?! As far as Kakashi knew back then, Itachi killed his entire clan by his own...and no need still? I call this plot hole.
    No itachi was suppose to kill his clan the village wanted to kill them
     
         

  11. #471
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by davidou View Post
    It's obvious Kakashi made a good choice.It's Kakashi.
    The real question is what do the "mist-ninjas" want in Rin.

    50 adult ninjas against them , they were acculated , they realised they were dead.

    Kakashi is KO after his chidori , he used his last chakra with that chidori , he knew he was going to be KO , he knew the "mist ninjas" would kill him just a second after he does chidori , so it was his last move.

    Since he is already dead , he asks himself what move can be more benefic for Konoha or his mission.

    He chooses suicide killing Rin , he thought that was the best choice , I think he made the good choice in his situation , it's Kakashi.
    If he knew Obito was there , he would have made another choice.

    So we can deduce that the thing the "mist ninjas" want is hugely important , easily as valuable as 2 lives for Kakashi.
    I wonder what it can be , from a man who says "don't kill my comrades" killing his comrade is ununderstandable.
    Sorry bro but this is all wrong the clue the mist ninjas wanted wanted to revive Rin so she didn't fall in to nme hands remember
    She (rin) was a spy or something a kakashi killed her and unlocking ms made him pass out not chidori
     
         

  12. #472
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver2388 View Post
    Sorry bro but this is all wrong the clue the mist ninjas wanted wanted to revive Rin so she didn't fall in to nme hands remember
    She (rin) was a spy or something a kakashi killed her and unlocking ms made him pass out not chidori
    Unlocking MS can be the thing that KO Kakashi.
    That do not change the fact that they are acculated by 50 jonins.

    "Rin is a spy or something" , you can't say it now but obviously that is in everybody's thought.
     
         
    Last edited by davidou; 10-14-2012 at 09:48 AM.

  13. #473
    Academy Student Noldor's Avatar
    Status
    Noldor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    ROFL @ all the people who thought that Rin and Kakashi were Zetsu clones, thought that Madara was doing all this on purpose, or thought that this was all a genjutsu.

    ****ing morons.
    Why? It was a possibility. I don't mean that it would have been a good plot twist, but it is not like all the plot twists in this manga are good ones.
     
         

  14. #474
    Member melo217's Avatar
    Status
    melo217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    82
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    I am getting the feeling that Kishi made this part of the story as an afterthought after the first part, i.e. Zabuza-Haku part.

    First, how was the body-disposal squad of Konoha not able to retrieve Obito's corpse, or did they lie, since Kakashi appears so surprised to see that Obito is alive? This recent chapter showed us that the body disposal squad is important since the Blood Mist ninjas still want to retrieve Rin's body because of the important intel they could cull from it.

    Second, Kakashi not knowing he had MS for almost ten years seems really lame.

    Third, where the hell is THE Yellow Flash when he is needed?
    He conveniently disappears this second time and another team 7 member dies.

    Fourth, the Hashirama-DNA infused suit is also very convenient since we haven't seen Hashirama himsef use this jutsu of passing through walls, earth, and people. If he is the origin of this jutsu that made Obito 'invincible' then Hashirama should have been invincible, too.
     
         

  15. #475
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,631
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    H2O
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    didnt lyk the chp personally pretty disappointed if u ask me............hope the nxt 1 turns out to b awsum!!
     
         

  16. #476
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,799
    Location
    why do you care?
    what Status?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by melo217 View Post
    I am getting the feeling that Kishi made this part of the story as an afterthought after the first part, i.e. Zabuza-Haku part.

    First, how was the body-disposal squad of Konoha not able to retrieve Obito's corpse, or did they lie, since Kakashi appears so surprised to see that Obito is alive? This recent chapter showed us that the body disposal squad is important since the Blood Mist ninjas still want to retrieve Rin's body because of the important intel they could cull from it.

    Second, Kakashi not knowing he had MS for almost ten years seems really lame.

    Third, where the hell is THE Yellow Flash when he is needed?
    He conveniently disappears this second time and another team 7 member dies.

    Fourth, the Hashirama-DNA infused suit is also very convenient since we haven't seen Hashirama himsef use this jutsu of passing through walls, earth, and people. If he is the origin of this jutsu that made Obito 'invincible' then Hashirama should have been invincible, too.
    Minato is busy creating the series...
     
         

  17. #477
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    590
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    what i think is maybe obito doesnt care who killed rin and why , because all we hear from him is that he want to get rid of this world and make his own , that he is nobody and ...

    he is not trying to get revenge .

    he just accepted the fact that rin is dead , he wants to be with her .
    so the only way is the moon's eye plan . he could kill kakashi many times i think .
    i think this is the reason why obito didnt kill him while kakashi was passed out because of MS awakening .
     
         

  18. #478
    *smocking and dying* lilkid's Avatar
    Status
    lilkid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    179
    Location
    off the grid
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    dude first of all...obito corpse was crushed so they couldn't get to him
    second...they don't want rins body cause of the intel...u have to wait for the next chapter to see what rin really had and what she has done
    third....WTF?who said kakashi didn't know he had ms sharingan?he said he was developing new jutsu in the manga,and he isn't a uchiha so don't overstimate him in this area
    fourth...DUDE the suit didn't grant him phasing ability...its his ms ability...and yellow flash has more important things to do since he have a freakish hot wife...i guess he just wanted to bang her before the whole kids fight
     
         

  19. #479
    Banned
    Status
    Seishun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Dubai
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    I think in the next manga we will see why Rin was so important to the Mist Ninja's
     
         

  20. #480
    Naruto vs sasuke narutodarkfox's Avatar
    Status
    narutodarkfox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,057
    Location
    Uchiha hide out
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

    i dont really like this chapter its so sad
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •