58 11.72%

104 21.01%

278 56.16%
Page 3 of 26 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 605 Discussion and 606 Predictions

I don't care if Rin is a spy or not, or a valuable being. Just what the hell are you doing Kakashi???!!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

After everything that just happen. I'll have to say OBITO IS FREAKING AWESOME!! really this sad story just got even sadder! I almost cried. So much blood and pain and so many contradictions I did not get any answers at all. I only got confirmations. And it's...wow. I can't believe my eyes. I'm just. I'm speechless to say the least. I need to review over this cause everything that took place was hell. It was damnation. It was a source of Obitos delema. And I'll be damn to say that this will not end. He's a victim. And very sad victim. And I'll be glad to see him die so he won't suffer. Kakashi you better have a good explanation. Seriously. I'm...ARRUGGHHH!!

I give this a 5\5 best chapter yet. I'll be drawing more of sad Obito. Best since my icon looks like he's pooping. But off topic anyway. I just want to sleep...I...can't think...aw man. Dammit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i just thought of something . this is my theory

we hear the mist call themselves as the blood mist village . so obito didnt control the mizukage , it was madara who send the ninja mist to attack rin and kakashi , take her hostage and then killer , but that didnt go as planed , but it work for madara in the end .

but i think its clear now that madara was the one who controll the mizukage . thoughts ?
    +rep for this labian, well spotted. Can anyone provide a timeline at all? Was this the era that the Mizukage was being manipulated by Tobi? labiancareality is right in saying they do refer to themselves as the blood mist, which was the era of the Mizukage whilst he was manipulated by Tobi...

Status
    Mar 2011
    fighting

awesome 5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    Better Than EveR™

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    What's the fastest way to a woman's heart? A chidori.
    I read this statement earlier..

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Obito's face on page 2 was heartbreaking

Status
    Dec 2011
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Warrior View Post
    Apart from kamui and realising there are other ninja all it was, was a half broken kid screaming suddenly jumping to MS miraculously ha plus what I don't get is that by the looks of it, obitos eye is bleeding (obviously due to MS) however, in the fiture it doesn't bleed and yes he possibly has the EMS but wouldn't that create a mold of the two MS, so what I am saying is why doesn't future Obito's eye bleed when using MS
    I don't think his eye was bleeding, the hole over that eye was the only exposed part of his face, I think the blood was from the mist anbu's up in the vines. Considering it was a circle of blood around his eye, and than dripped down, instead of just dripping down.

Status
    Apr 2011

Obito just took on a smal army and made it look like he was fighting kids

Status
    Don't care bout no feelings

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    After everything that just happen. I'll have to say OBITO IS FREAKING AWESOME!! really this sad story just got even sadder! I almost cried. So much blood and pain and so many contradictions I did not get any answers at all. I only got confirmations. And it's...wow. I can't believe my eyes. I'm just. I'm speechless to say the least. I need to review over this cause everything that took place was hell. It was damnation. It was a source of Obitos delema. And I'll be damn to say that this will not end. He's a victim. And very sad victim. And I'll be glad to see him die so he won't suffer. Kakashi you better have a good explanation. Seriously. I'm...ARRUGGHHH!!

I give this a 5\5 best chapter yet. I'll be drawing more of sad Obito. Best since my icon looks like he's pooping. But off topic anyway. I just want to sleep...I...can't think...aw man. Dammit.
    Calm down good sir, this is just a cartoon made up by a Japanese man.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i just thought of something . this is my theory

we hear the mist call themselves as the blood mist village . so obito didnt control the mizukage , it was madara who send the ninja mist to attack rin and kakashi , take her hostage and then killer , but that didnt go as planed , but it work for madara in the end .

but i think its clear now that madara was the one who controll the mizukage . thoughts ?
    good point, i hope someone has a timeline for this cause I always thought that Tobi was the one controlling the mizukage. The only thing I can think of is that it was not Tobi's influence on the mizukage to make the mist village call them selves the blood mist village.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermacaquecool View Post
    No need agains Itachi?! As far as Kakashi knew back then, Itachi killed his entire clan by his own...and no need still? I call this plot hole.
    Kakashi activated it and passed out forgetting he ever activated it, similar to how Sasuke awakened his sharingan vs. Itachi after the massacre. Everytime you troglodytes call plot holes kishi explains it so **** off and be patient.

Last edited by Itachi28; 10-10-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by xl BaLLeN lx View Post
    Obito's face on page 2 was heartbreaking
    yea it was

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessoffire View Post
    good point, i hope someone has a timeline for this cause I always thought that Tobi was the one controlling the mizukage. The only thing I can think of is that it was not Tobi's influence on the mizukage to make the mist village call them selves the blood mist village.
    i think in the kage arc when there in the hotel or whatever , mei tells ao about how there not the blood mist village , that everybody used to fear , under the mizukages reign & besides he wasn't bad . hopefully somebody comes up with a time line

Status
    Don't care bout no feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    yea it was
    You mean the one in my avatar?

Status
    This user has no status.

Literally the worst chapter since the Kabuto flashback. We were not shown ANYTHING. We only got semi-confirmation when it came to Rin being a spy or something (maybe a Jinchuriki? Dun dun duuun) and that Obito can use Wood Release (we get it, he and Madara have a bunch of powers. It's not interesting anymore).

One star, Completely and utterly disappointing. You just don't continute the series like this after a huge cliffhanger.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

So, Obito just slaughtered them all! The last page was full of blood
    I liked the fact that Obito and Kakashi awakened their MS at the same time because of Rin. However, Kakashi needed more time to learn how to use it cause he's not an Uchiha, so I assume that in the battle with Itachi he just didn't use it so as not to experience the side-effects. Obito on the other hand looked like he was easily accustomed to this change and somehow Madara picked him because he saw something in him. Overall, i liked the chapter. We didn't get many answers concerning Rin's death but we saw Obito in action, it wasn't bad for me either

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

OK, wtf! Now we're expected to believe that Kakashi's had MS all this time. And Obito's some sort of BAMF with Mokuton, yet we've never once seen him use it before now. If this weren't Naruto, I'd give the chapter a 5 for sheer goriness and general badassery. But none of this makes any damn sense in light of the other 604 chapters.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Good chapter gave it a 5/5.
    It was interesting to see both Kakashi and Obito awakening their MS together while Obito got a huge power-up kakashi ended with his chakra depleted in a heartbeat due to his body incapable of handling the MS at that age, we can see now the difference between an Uchiha and a non-Uchina, furthermore Obito had his physical energy augmented by the first hokage's sells just like danzou so he can handle the MS more efficiently than a normal Uchiha like Sasuke or Itachi.

I wonder why doesn't Obito use the mukoton now if he's so much talented with it, I hope that Obito is still keeping Rin's body in that dimension of his.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter

On the whole i thought this was pretty cool. Good action and distinctive drawings (yes they're cool enough to get their own mention).
    I don't like how Obito unlocks his MS one second and the next second has it mastered (that kind of precise teleportation should take a long time to master). How does he even know what it does?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

i think the reason kakashi never used MS before was because it was only unlocked because of obito's rage, and only at that moment. madara did say that the eyes are stronger with their pair, that could explain why kakashi couldnt use it for so long, he was never near the other one.