Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Theory: Obito didn't use Kamui when he was under the boulder : CONFIRMED??? @ ch.605

Here is obito and kakashi transformation of sharingan in CHRONOLOGICAL order from 2-tomoe to 3-tomoe until MS

The question is why obito didn't have 3-tomoe sharingan when he woke-up? did he already use or awaken the MS? my answer is NO he didn't awaken the MS if you follow the chronological order of sharingan transformation...

On the above panel in my opinion Madara is lying to obito when he said "I don't know how the rock didn't crash you"... then how obito scaped from the boulder? I think maybe madara told to white zetsu to watch obito and making sure that he will be saved because he is special... madara KNOWS everything about obito because he already CHOOSE obito among others and he is very confident and knows (as if he is seeing the future) that obito will come back to him (see the panel below)...

your thoughts?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Re: Theory: Obito didn't use Kamui when he was under the boulder : CONFIRMED??? @ ch.

ofcourse we know this!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Theory: Obito didn't use Kamui when he was under the boulder : CONFIRMED??? @ ch.

lol good stuff. personally im still curious about it. but since madara chose obito it makes sense that he was around to save him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    lol good stuff. personally im still curious about it. but since madara chose obito it makes sense that he was around to save him.
    and possibly around to cause the "accident" as well