Everyone seems to be thinking that Obito yelling Wooooaaaahhh the whole time was just him going crazy and attacking everyone. And that may be true. But the way I read it was that Obito gained MS, then Zetsu's cells (aka Hashi's cells) reacted to it, Obito's right half instantly started looking like Gedo Mazo, and then it reacted almost as if the Juubi went on a craze. "Wooooaaaahhh" being the Juubi's howl.

Here is the pic where Obito's body is reacting and he starts looking like gedo mazo on his right half.

Look at the picture below. We see Obito asking "This place, Where am i?". He is relatively calm and collected. As if he just woke up from being unconscious and doesn't know where he is. Then immediately after he howls while looking at the moon. (kinda werewolf like)

In the next page it shows the growths spiraling towards the moon. As he slaughters the rest of the Mist ninja.

And in the last page on the bottom right it says, "The moon sheds tears".

We know from previous chapters that the moon is the Juubi's body that was cast into the sky by the SO6P. And we also know that the Gedo Mazo is a container / Body for the Juubi as well. We also know that Zetsu was created from that container. So is it too crazy to think that one is reacting to the other? The Moon plays a huge role not only in the past but in the future. "Moons eye plan?" It cannot be coincidence that the moon is shown twice along with Obito, who is covered in a armor made from Hashi/Juubi parts, yelling Wooooaaaahhhh.

So I'll ask again, Did i read this wrong? Or is this a HUGE forshadowing by kishi.